Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

I Need A Kidney Donor - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need A Kidney Donor (396 Views)

How Ike Ekeremmadu Pocketed N400m Meant For Building A Kidney Centre In Enugu / A Kidney Now Costs $262,000; Heart, $119,000, UN Warns Nigerians / My Experience As A Kidney Failure Patient In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Kidney Donor by Dayo123456: 6:02am On Oct 15, 2020
Hello,
Please I need a kidney donor and I’m willing to pay in the range of #1million if I get a suitable match.
The surgery will also be done in India and not in Nigeria.
Please, you don’t have to comment or abuse anyone if you can’t be of help.
I’m not asking for financial donation, I’m only asking if I can get a donor.
The reason I’m putting it online is because No one around me is compatible and I’m a bit desperate.
Kindly email me on dhomedec@gmail.com.
Thanks.
Dayo
Re: I Need A Kidney Donor by brandnprinting: 6:15am On Oct 15, 2020
I empathize with you. Nobody has the right to abuse you unless they wish the same on themselves and their family. I been there before. Be strong brother.
Re: I Need A Kidney Donor by Goldencheese(m): 7:01am On Oct 15, 2020
Sorry bro, I pray you find healing in Jesus' name. May you find a kidney donor that will help you surmount your health challenges. It is well with you.

Dayo123456:
Hello,
Please I need a kidney donor and I’m willing to pay in the range of #1million if I get a suitable match.
The surgery will also be done in India and not in Nigeria.
Please, you don’t have to comment or abuse anyone if you can’t be of help.
I’m not asking for financial donation, I’m only asking if I can get a donor.
The reason I’m putting it online is because No one around me is compatible and I’m a bit desperate.
Kindly email me on dhomedec@gmail.com.
Thanks.
Dayo
Re: I Need A Kidney Donor by OkuFaba(m): 7:14am On Oct 15, 2020
Kidney is +70 million naira, and u are offering just 1mill, bruh no one would sell there kidney forthat price..
I wish u quick recouvery

(1) (Reply)

Health / Drink This Early In The Morning And Say Goodbye To Belly Fat! How To Lose Belly / This Is Very Urgent... Somebody Should Help This Guy Contact Ncdc Before It Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.