Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Don’t Get My Tweet ‘nigeria Is A Jungle’ Twisted, Oshoala Pleads - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Don’t Get My Tweet ‘nigeria Is A Jungle’ Twisted, Oshoala Pleads (299 Views)

Pictures Of Asisat Oshoala With The Antetokoumpo Brothers / Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen / DSTV Tweet When South-Africa Beat Egypt Vs When Nigeria Beat South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Get My Tweet ‘nigeria Is A Jungle’ Twisted, Oshoala Pleads by adenigga(m): 6:39am On Oct 15, 2020
Super Falcons and Barcelona women team striker, Asisat Lamina Oshoala, has appealed to Nigerians not to get her tweet, where she labelled the country as a ‘jungle,’ twisted.
Oshoala incurred the wrath of Nigerians following her controversial tweet, ‘Nigeria is a jungle’ on Sunday. But in a series of tweets later, Oshoala suggested her statement was taken out of context, adding, however, she loves Nigeria but is only unhappy with some present developments.

She wrote: “I love Nigeria, Nigeria has given me everything even if it wasn’t in the easiest way. That is why I will also give my all in my own little way… make it easier for the next generation. Na all of us gather love this country but not happy.”

She continues: “I made a tweet on Sunday about Nigeria being a jungle. I did that in relation to the #EndSARS protest and not the country at large.

“I was clearly saying Nigeria isn’t for the weak, you have to be really strong and very confident…Don’t get it twisted, I love this country as y’all do hence reason for my outburst. I love this country and will not run away.”

Oshoala, who was named best player and was the highest goal scorer at the 2014 FIFA U-20 Women’s World Cup, has won the African best footballer of the year award four times.

Source://m.guardian.ng/don’t-get-my-tweet-nigeria-is-a-jungle-twisted-oshoala-pleads

Re: Don’t Get My Tweet ‘nigeria Is A Jungle’ Twisted, Oshoala Pleads by clairebode(f): 6:41am On Oct 15, 2020
wink
Re: Don’t Get My Tweet ‘nigeria Is A Jungle’ Twisted, Oshoala Pleads by Orkpekyandega(m): 6:43am On Oct 15, 2020
Nigeria is a JUNGLE.
No further explanations needed please.

She spoke the mind of so many Nigerians. Why come for her head

1 Like

Re: Don’t Get My Tweet ‘nigeria Is A Jungle’ Twisted, Oshoala Pleads by Goldencheese(m): 6:50am On Oct 15, 2020
Which Nigerians attacked that jungle statement of hers? Is it not true? So many Nigerians are suffering from national hypocrisy. cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Don’t Get My Tweet ‘nigeria Is A Jungle’ Twisted, Oshoala Pleads by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 15, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

Jungle grin

Afonja grin

Nigeria all the way.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Get My Tweet ‘nigeria Is A Jungle’ Twisted, Oshoala Pleads by Freestainworld(m): 7:26am On Oct 15, 2020
If Nigeria is not a jungle, how did snake swallowed money? how did the rats chase the president out of the office? explain in not more than 150words, your time starts now.
Re: Don’t Get My Tweet ‘nigeria Is A Jungle’ Twisted, Oshoala Pleads by adenigga(m): 7:32am On Oct 15, 2020
Freestainworld:
If Nigeria is not a jungle, how did snake swallowed money? how did the rats chase the president out of the office? explain in not more than 150words, your time starts now.

Ha!........

(1) (Reply)

Josep Maria Bartomeu's Full Resignation Speech / Europa: Bale About To Fly, Says Mourinho / Ronaldo Set To Make First Champions League Appearance Of 2020-21 Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.