Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,847 members, 7,813,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen (30576 Views)

Salah Over Osimhen: Amuneke Responds Strongly Amidst Barrage Of Criticisms / Samuel Eto'o Pleads Guilty For €3.88m Tax Fraud To Avoid Prison / Gattuso Warns Napoli Fans Over Osimhen Expectation, Says We Have Not Signed Pele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by BluntCrazeMan: 11:02am On Sep 29, 2023
I Did Not Mean To Be Offensive - Italian journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians After Post Knocking Osimhen

Italian journalist Marika Fruscio, in a social media post on Wednesday, has pleaded with Nigerians over her statement knocking Nigerian-born footballer Victor Osimhen.

The Super Eagles striker had deleted Napoli-related posts following a now-deleted TikTok video shared by the club mocking his failed penalty kick against Bologna on Sunday.

Osimhen's agent, Roberto Calenda, not long after, released a statement expressing the footballer's displeasure about the video, adding that he is considering legal action.

"What happened today [Tuesday] on Napoli's official profile on the TikTok platform is not acceptable.

"A video mocking Victor was first made public and then, but now belatedly, deleted.

"A serious fact that causes very serious damage to the player and adds to the treatment that the boy is suffering in the last period between media trials and fake news.

"We reserve the right to take legal action and any useful initiative to protect Victor."

Reacting to Osimhen's actions, she said, "You're a champion, but it takes humility. What's the use of deleting the photos of the team that worshipped and supported you?

"What's the point of flirting like this?? Even legal action for a sarcastic video? An intelligent man would have laughed at it.

"Be the professional. Head down and work. It's our fault anyway that we make these players almost gods. Just the shirt, just the shirt."

Not long after her post, her social media page was flooded with Nigerians slamming the journalist for her statement about Osimhen, prompting the Italian journalist to release another Instagram post saying she did not mean to be offensive.

"Dear beloved people of Nigeria, I am a showgirl who also works in a TV program related to football.

"In my comment and post, I did in reference to the Nigerian football player Victor Osimhen. I didn't want to be offensive, but it was my only point of view and had to be understood as a personal suggestion.

"I love Africa, and I have always appreciated their talents and the beautiful values in terms of friendship and positivity they have.

"Now days are so full of bad news, so let's spread love and peace. Hugs to you all," Fruscio wrote on Thursday.

Credit: Instagram | Marikafruscio10

Source:
https://twitter.com/MobilePunch/status/1707663442276991135

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by BluntCrazeMan: 11:03am On Sep 29, 2023
Nigerians don go and visit this one for an online meet-and-greet..

(Some people will now come here and start to blame the Obidients for this...)

158 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by Alchemy528: 11:05am On Sep 29, 2023
Swisperer 🤥🤥

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by April4th(m): 11:16am On Sep 29, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Hilarious comment grin grin grin

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by preekahantas(f): 11:16am On Sep 29, 2023
This is where you can find Nigerian men active in abusing women and public disgrace.

In bed they cannot perform and they never have enough money to run a home responsibly.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by AwokenVawulence: 11:25am On Sep 29, 2023
preekahantas:
This is where you can find Nigerian men active in abusing women and public disgrace.

In bed they cannot perform and they never have enough money to run a home responsibly.

Pocahontas do urself a favour and go to the nearest psychiatric hospital

72 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by Xxxxtentacion2: 11:26am On Sep 29, 2023
preekahantas:

are you normal ? How did you escape from yabaleft?

159 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by preekahantas(f): 11:30am On Sep 29, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
are you normal ? How did you escape from yabaleft?
AwokenVawulence:

Av

I said it. grin
Only beating weak women that they have strength for. Broke Alfa Mails!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by Xxxxtentacion2: 11:34am On Sep 29, 2023
preekahantas:

I said it. grin
go find food chop na hunger dey cause this madness

73 Likes

Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by preekahantas(f): 11:35am On Sep 29, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
go find food chop na hunger dey cause this madness

Oya beat me up
Do you have any other skill? grin

4 Likes

Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by BluntCrazeMan: 11:40am On Sep 29, 2023
preekahantas:

This one don deviate from the topic kpata-kpataaa.!!

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by BluntCrazeMan: 11:41am On Sep 29, 2023
preekahantas:

I said it. grin
You even quoted someone who said only “Av”??

Wetin be “Av” naa??

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by Xxxxtentacion2: 11:51am On Sep 29, 2023
preekahantas:

Oya beat me up
Do you have any other skill? grin
Drop your whatsapp number if you get mind

6 Likes

Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by Chinjo2: 12:18pm On Sep 29, 2023
No need to plead. Osimhen is leaving by January.
Firstly, Napoli twitter handler Crowned another sticker as king of Napoli after they won last season. It took social media criticisms before the picture was changed to that of Osimhen. Now, just because he lost a penalty, they forgot all his contributions to the team.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by princeade86(m): 12:20pm On Sep 29, 2023
Ok. But u guys should be careful

1 Like

Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by RapistOnBail: 12:20pm On Sep 29, 2023

There's sense in what she said...

Osimhen deleting the clubs related stuffs from his IG wasn't really a wise idea.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by INTEGRITYA1(m): 12:20pm On Sep 29, 2023
I accept her apology on behalf of Victor Osimhen and all Nairalanders. She should go and sin no more.

At the same time, Victor Osimhen should work on his exit route sharply from Napoli. They don't deserve him.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by TUTU147: 12:22pm On Sep 29, 2023
Victor will leave una soon

4 Likes

Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by AwokenVawulence: 12:22pm On Sep 29, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
You even quoted someone who said only “Av”??

Wetin be “Av” naa??

No mind am e no get sense

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by FireUpNow(m): 12:22pm On Sep 29, 2023
preekahantas:

You have brothers, uncles , maybe boyfriend or husband and a father too

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by marlow1962(m): 12:22pm On Sep 29, 2023
Ok
Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by Kingray10: 12:22pm On Sep 29, 2023
preekahantas:

So in your tot what she did was right.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by RapistOnBail: 12:23pm On Sep 29, 2023
Chinjo2:
Firstly, Napoli twitter handler Crowned another sticker as king of Napoli after they won last season. It took social media criticisms before the picture was changed to that of Osimhen. Now, just because he lost a penalty, they forgot all his contributions to the team.
Nobody changed the king of Napoli... It still remains Kravashemdyha..

Na Nigerians crown Osimhen...

16 Likes

Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by ahnie: 12:24pm On Sep 29, 2023
I trust Nigerian men to talk sense into her head.lolx

3 Likes

Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by SmartyPants(m): 12:24pm On Sep 29, 2023
Chinjo2:

Serie A not Napoli
Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by mannobi(m): 12:25pm On Sep 29, 2023
useless racists. messi missed some penalty. ronaldo did and others their clubs didnt mock them. Alaye should wait till january move to a berra club. let their kavarakuta be winning them the league

7 Likes

Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by GODPUNISHALABI: 12:27pm On Sep 29, 2023
Omo see big Italian BOOBS grin grin grin chei my spec

5 Likes

Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by Chetas81(m): 12:27pm On Sep 29, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

BECAUSE NIGERIA IS A COUNTRY OF BLAME
Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by shadrach77: 12:27pm On Sep 29, 2023
The Osimhen guy is not wise. He deserves what he is getting and more. He should have left when the ovation was loudest cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by GeneralPula: 12:27pm On Sep 29, 2023
"What's the point of flirting like this?? Even legal action for a sarcastic video? An intelligent man would have laughed at it.

Nonsense..

The boy should just leave the useless Napoli..

4 Likes

Re: Italian Journalist Marika Fruscio Pleads With Nigerians Over Osimhen by Abalado(f): 12:30pm On Sep 29, 2023
The werey fit won nack osimen

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OFFICIAL: Chelsea Unveils Matteo Kovacic, New Signing From Real Madrid (Photos) / Manchester United Fans Protest Against Club Owners At Training Ground (Photos) / Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.