Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,762 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole (35403 Views)

FG Gives Condition To Lift Ban On Twitter / God Will Never Forgive Oshiomhole; Man Laments After Failed Edo Project. Photos / Saraki Please Forgive Oshiomhole, I Apologise On His Behalf - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole by wetmenow: 12:59pm On Oct 15, 2020
Good.

1 Like

Re: Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole by appishani1(m): 1:00pm On Oct 15, 2020
forgive him unconditionally God will forgive you too
Re: Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole by Antoeni(m): 1:00pm On Oct 15, 2020
Thank You
Re: Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole by mozona(m): 1:02pm On Oct 15, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
Meaning you can NEVER forgive Oshiomole again cos the Oshiomole I know can NEVER apologize publicly even on gunpoint...
The nugatory ego he possesses is something else..His mouth runs before his brain

bro u might be wrong this time

1 Like

Re: Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole by Burgerlomo: 1:02pm On Oct 15, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
Meaning you can NEVER forgive Oshiomole again cos the Oshiomole I know can NEVER apologize publicly even on gunpoint...
The nugatory ego he possesses is something else..His mouth runs before his brain

We're talking about 10 billion naira lawsuit here, and this same Oshiomole is the one asking to settle out of court, so I believe he will let go off his ego and do whatever conditions the man gave him.

2 Likes

Re: Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole by tholhusomhie: 1:03pm On Oct 15, 2020
So Oshiopikin can beg! Truly, water done finish for em fish back.

1 Like

Re: Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole by Coldie(m): 1:03pm On Oct 15, 2020
What is the meaning of ortom
Re: Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole by EBEk101(m): 1:05pm On Oct 15, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
If you are among the protesters, kindly make an inscription like this;
#RestructureNgNOW

Send signal, Restructuring is now a NECESSITY

U FIRST GO LAH PEOPLE GO FOLLOW U
BE THE CHANGE U WANT TO SEE ����

1 Like

Re: Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole by nedekid: 1:05pm On Oct 15, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
Oga, 10billion will make oshiomile apologize. The money is too much. It's best to appolize, beg and pay the lawyers legal fees. Oshiopikin is sue able. He has assets, probably billions also hidden in accounts that coukd be seized.
No be politician Im be? Them no get shame.

1 Like

Re: Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole by Ogaga87(m): 1:07pm On Oct 15, 2020
colorsofrainbow:

Osho will use grammar to clear his head in giving the apology.. When I read he sought the out of court settlement, that's where I knew all his gra gra are scam.. After election defeat, he want to challenge a sitting governor who has all resources at his disposal.. That could have been possible if his puppet had won the Edo election.. But as things stand, he go beg make BP nor go kill am

1 Like

Re: Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole by Benzemma(m): 1:09pm On Oct 15, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

And what about he didn't? grin grin

Condition to forgive?, when God say forgive your neighbor and you will be forgiven. grin grin

Contradicting grin
if you offend God, won't you beg him for forgiveness? And why do you fast? Is either you fast for your prayers to be answered or you fast for your son to be forgiven. your fasting is the condition you have to pass through for God to forgive you your sin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole by Gentleguy01: 1:14pm On Oct 15, 2020
Watch, like, share and subscribe
Subscription is free!!
Davido-Fem video(lyrics)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRtlyD3v5Dk
Re: Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole by tesppidd: 1:15pm On Oct 15, 2020
favour32:

Read the news again
He doesn't need to read the news again.

They are all crooks.
Re: Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 15, 2020
One day, they will be in the same party dining and wining.
Re: Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole by jrusky(m): 1:17pm On Oct 15, 2020
Don't forgive him yet he must learn in hardway. Make him sweat under his pant for sometime to reset his brain.

Shey Oshio love to run mouth bah? Then mo forgiveness for now.

1 Like

Re: Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole by Patriotic9ja(m): 1:27pm On Oct 15, 2020
Benzemma:
if you offend God, won't you beg him for forgiveness? And why do you fast? Is either you fast for your prayers to be answered or you fast for your son to be forgiven. your fasting is the condition you have to pass through for God to forgive you your sin.

Ride on, online pastor......lol
Re: Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole by 4tomandchi: 1:31pm On Oct 15, 2020
Oshio baba has really turned to Oshio pikin. grin
Re: Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole by Bimpe29: 1:35pm On Oct 15, 2020
To err is human but to forgive is divine...
Re: Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole by Izzydeprince: 1:50pm On Oct 15, 2020
The chicken has come home to roost. Oshiomole gara gara has ended and now he is on his knee begging. There is indeed time for everything.
Re: Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole by zedman1(m): 1:52pm On Oct 15, 2020
Every time 'I am a Christian ' 'the Bible says' blah blah blah. Governor 'in God we trust' but he still remains the worst we have ever had. We don't care what you do with Oshiomhole Oga, you're worse than the devil.
Re: Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole by kolade560: 1:53pm On Oct 15, 2020
Luckydubby7:
Oga if he fail to meet up with these conditions, pls don't forgive.
Osho pikin must learn by force.
true talk
Re: Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:56pm On Oct 15, 2020
Oshiomhole that has his brain in his mouth and his mouth in his brain will never apologize and I think he won't be able to pay that amount. I see no forgiveness soon
Re: Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole by Goke7: 2:06pm On Oct 15, 2020
Na my oshio dem show like this?

Oshio pls do the needful
Re: Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 15, 2020
As no much football these days, NairaBet should use this one to score points: 2.1 if Oshio begs grin grin
Re: Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:17pm On Oct 15, 2020
One brutal thing about Nigerian politicians is that the Constitution indirectly empowers them to kill. They do it by sending their thugs. You must have evidence that they are guilty of murder or they use it against you. The politicians sending thugs to distrupt the protests know themselves. If for a fact you know them but don't have concrete evidence you have to shut up

1 Like

Re: Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole by fabienjoe: 2:41pm On Oct 15, 2020
zedman1:
Every time 'I am a Christian ' 'the Bible says' blah blah blah. Governor 'in God we trust' but he still remains the worst we have ever had. We don't care what you do with Oshiomhole Oga, you're worse than the devil.

Well said, but I'm still scratching my head over a time since 1999 that Benue had good leadership...Akume? Suswam? ...and now this one...The rape of the state continues...

2 Likes

Re: Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole by zealousayo(m): 2:46pm On Oct 15, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
If you are among the protesters, kindly make an inscription like this;
#RestructureNgNOW

Send signal, Restructuring is now a NECESSITY
Well said sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole by Upmost96(f): 2:48pm On Oct 15, 2020
Birds of the same feathers
Re: Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole by CashVessel(m): 2:58pm On Oct 15, 2020
If he does.not beg, then he should be ready to pay the 1b naira. Very simple
theophilusj31:
the oshomole that I know will never beg for forgiveness,his over grown ego is bigger than his sense of reasoning
Re: Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole by sonofElElyon: 3:22pm On Oct 15, 2020
He will apologize. It was his lawyers that asked for out of court settlement. He knows he can't prove any of his wild allegations against Ortom. Clear case of defamation.

colorsofrainbow:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adeleke’s Billboards Set Ablaze As Osun PDP Primaries Ends In Violence / Live: Pictures Of APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Kaduna / Buhari Approves Ekwueme’s Abroad Treatment Request

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.