Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole (35418 Views)

FG Gives Condition To Lift Ban On Twitter / God Will Never Forgive Oshiomhole; Man Laments After Failed Edo Project. Photos / Saraki Please Forgive Oshiomhole, I Apologise On His Behalf - Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole by Earnonline7: 3:24pm On Oct 15, 2020
really
Re: Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole by nick50(m): 4:23pm On Oct 15, 2020
Hmmm

Re: Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole by zedman1(m): 6:32pm On Oct 15, 2020
fabienjoe:

Well said, but I'm still scratching my head over a time since 1999 that Benue had good leadership...Akume? Suswam? ...and now this one...The rape of the state continues...
True, bad leadership has always been our problem bro. I know from observations that humans in general are always tempted to think that certain present conditions are worse than the past because we forget about our terrible past very fast, but in this case it is not so. Since I was born I've never known any governor of Benue who is as terrible as this one.
Re: Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole by Odidigboigbo(m): 7:45pm On Oct 15, 2020
Benzemma:
if you offend God, won't you beg him for forgiveness? And why do you fast? Is either you fast for your prayers to be answered or you fast for your son to be forgiven. your fasting is the condition you have to pass through for God to forgive you your sin.
You don't need to fast before God could forgive your sins. The only prerequisite for forgiveness by God is genuine repentance.

1 Like

Re: Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole by zoedew: 8:46pm On Oct 15, 2020
Oshiomhole is in the gym!
Re: Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole by davididenyi(m): 10:07pm On Oct 15, 2020
Ogah better go and repair idoma land ooo,
No road ,
No job,
Wicked governor,
We no go forgive you
Thunder fire you,
Osho abeg no give am,

Don't do to orders, what you don't want them to do,
4 you or your love once
Re: Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole by SandraJane: 10:01am On Oct 16, 2020
protests:
Oh Lord, send Angels to keep your children today.
They have sent thugs today in buses to attack us
We rally not for hate, but to deliver our brothers and sisters.
Therefore let all the souls of Download Sermons compatriots departed, rest not, but fight today.
Arise oh departed. Don't sleep.
Fight SanwoOlu's govt and his backers.
Fight Buhari's govt and his backers.
Let your blood come alive.
Amen.
Re: Ortom Gives Condition To Forgive Oshiomhole by Omezif(m): 10:31am On Oct 16, 2020
Some people can't shut up just to be in news,that former chairman should be careful.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angry “Spirits Of Whirlwind” Also Came To Participate In The Election / Wike Flags-Off 2nd Phase Of Mile-1 International Market Construction (photos) / Adebayo Shittu Wears ''Buhari/Osinbajo 2019'' Campaign Cap To FEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.