Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Here Is Something You Need To Understand About Joining Them In Protest - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Here Is Something You Need To Understand About Joining Them In Protest (581 Views)

Catholic Priest, Alia, Suspended For Joining Benue Governorship Race / Apostle Suleman: "Women Are Not Created For Men To Understand" (Video) / Here Is Something You Need To Understand About Revelations/visions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is Something You Need To Understand About Joining Them In Protest by OpenYourEyes1: 8:04am On Oct 15, 2020
You don't know what the real agenda behind the protest is. Is the protest organized by the a true Church? Is the organizers both from the world and the "church"? Or is it a protest provoked by servants of satan and wolves in sheep clothing?
If I ever want to join a protest, I will join those organized and led only by a true Church. This is important to prevent satan from hijacking the protest by sending violent protesters to cause destruction, confusion, killings, etc.

Becareful, we are in the world, take the abuse by police to your Church(a true Church) to judge. If it's something that requires seeing the government they will go and see the government to solve the problem with them. GOD will use the church to solve the problem because HE Listens to the church

Becareful how you mingle with the World and wolves

2 Likes

Re: Here Is Something You Need To Understand About Joining Them In Protest by kimco(m): 8:30am On Oct 15, 2020
Dude seriously? What is wrong with you? Are you not a human being first before a christian? Is it asking too much from you to be a human and not a religious robot every single time
Ahba guy you are over doing it too much...you don't sound human anymore even. See how religion has created a divide between you and others in achieving a goal that benefits all because you think you are better than others. Be human for peace sake...

5 Likes

Re: Here Is Something You Need To Understand About Joining Them In Protest by OpenYourEyes1: 8:46am On Oct 15, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
You don't know what the real agenda behind the protest is. Is the protest organized by the a true Church? Is the organizers both from world and the "church"? Or is it a protest provoked by servants of satan and wolves in sheep clothing.
If I ever want to join a protest, I will join those organized and led only by a true Church. This is important to prevent satan from hijacking the protest by sending violent protesters to cause destruction, confusion, killings, etc.

Becareful, we are in the world, take your abuse by police to your Church(a true Church) to judge. If it's something that requires seeing the government they will go and see the government to solve the problem with them. GOD will use the church to solve the problem because HE Listens to the church

Re: Here Is Something You Need To Understand About Joining Them In Protest by OpenYourEyes1: 9:00am On Oct 15, 2020
kimco:
Dude seriously? What is wrong with you? Are you not a human being first before a christian? Is it asking too much from you to be a human and not a religious robot every single time
Ahba guy you are over doing it took much...you don't sound human anymore even. See how religious has created a divide between you and others in achieving a goal that benefits all because you think you are better than others. Be human for peace sake...

You are trying to make me feel guilty while I didn't habour such wickedness in my mind.
With the help of GOD ALMIGHTY, the Church will solve the problem in peaceful way if you people will listen to GOD's servants.
We will not solve it in your own way. GOD will direct us on how to solve it.
Re: Here Is Something You Need To Understand About Joining Them In Protest by ellapius(f): 9:02am On Oct 15, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:
You don't know what the real agenda behind the protest is. Is the protest organized by the a true Church? Is the organizers both from the world and the "church"? Or is it a protest provoked by servants of satan and wolves in sheep clothing?

Becareful, we are in the world, take the abuse by police to your Church(a true Church) to judge. If it's something that requires seeing the government they will go and see the government to solve the problem with them. GOD will use the church to solve the problem because HE Listens to the church

nonsense talk. sentimental rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Here Is Something You Need To Understand About Joining Them In Protest by OpenYourEyes1: 9:10am On Oct 15, 2020
ellapius:
Are you a believer?
Go and read about the sin against the Holy Spirit.. This ^ comment will be used against you if you have been following my posts and aware that they from GOD!
Re: Here Is Something You Need To Understand About Joining Them In Protest by ellapius(f): 9:45am On Oct 15, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Are you a believer?
Go and read about the sin against the Holy Spirit.. This ^ comment will be used against you if you have been following my posts and aware that they from GOD!
you are mad and double mad if u think the god in ur head or the god in ur emotions will judge anyone for crying for a change and a reclaim of their right. they u lie. and it will be used against u for trying to subjugate the voice of the people. true church ko fake church ni. go out there and see what Christians are doing with the protest. praying and kneeling bf God almighty for a change in our land . u stay there in ur room listening to ur emotions and talking nonsense.. do u know what it means to sin against the holy spirit. if i lecture u. u will get out of that ur lonely place and come out to protest ......nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Here Is Something You Need To Understand About Joining Them In Protest by ellapius(f): 9:49am On Oct 15, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

so it's God asking i this question if the protest is from him bah. oga go tell that to ur village church people. let me ask so God woke u up to ask u if the protest is from Him bah. or if the protest from a true church. if the organizers are Christians hahahahahahahahahaaaa Mr oga u are sick go see a doctor quick. bf u enter the street with rags. lol

3 Likes

Re: Here Is Something You Need To Understand About Joining Them In Protest by ellapius(f): 9:51am On Oct 15, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Are you a believer?
wit this ur post i need not follow anyother post u make. apparently u just goofed

3 Likes

Re: Here Is Something You Need To Understand About Joining Them In Protest by OpenYourEyes1: 12:18pm On Oct 15, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Here Is Something You Need To Understand About Joining Them In Protest by OpenYourEyes1: 1:16pm On Oct 15, 2020
Bump
Re: Here Is Something You Need To Understand About Joining Them In Protest by OpenYourEyes1: 1:57pm On Oct 15, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump....
Re: Here Is Something You Need To Understand About Joining Them In Protest by tobechi74: 3:43pm On Oct 15, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Open your eyes and your brain

3 Likes

Re: Here Is Something You Need To Understand About Joining Them In Protest by tobechi74: 3:44pm On Oct 15, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

You are trying to make me feel guilty while I didn't habour such wickedness in my mind.
With the help of GOD ALMIGHTY, the Church will solve the problem in peaceful way if you people will listen to GOD's servants.
name one problem church has solved

2 Likes

Re: Here Is Something You Need To Understand About Joining Them In Protest by Blabbermouth: 9:42pm On Oct 15, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Are you a believer?
There is no "sin against the holy spirit" in all what he said.

This is the first time (to me, at least) you will post something 0% edifying.
Re: Here Is Something You Need To Understand About Joining Them In Protest by kingxsamz(m): 11:04pm On Oct 15, 2020
Who is this baboon and which cave did you crawl out from? undecided
People are dying and you're encouraging your fellow Christians who are suffering in the hands of this government to take the matter to church.
When will you realize that prayers and churches don't solve problems?
Once again, you're a Baboon. undecided
Re: Here Is Something You Need To Understand About Joining Them In Protest by OpenYourEyes1: 7:49am On Oct 16, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Here Is Something You Need To Understand About Joining Them In Protest by OpenYourEyes1: 11:53am On Oct 16, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump....
Re: Here Is Something You Need To Understand About Joining Them In Protest by Samchimezie(m): 12:51pm On Oct 16, 2020
ellapius:
In Every Nonsense there's Always A Sense There.
Re: Here Is Something You Need To Understand About Joining Them In Protest by OpenYourEyes1: 2:08pm On Oct 16, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump...
Re: Here Is Something You Need To Understand About Joining Them In Protest by OpenYourEyes1: 9:16am On Oct 17, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump....
Re: Here Is Something You Need To Understand About Joining Them In Protest by mercy87(f): 1:09pm On Oct 17, 2020
[quote author=OpenYourEyes1 post=94955679]You don't know what the real agenda behind the protest is. Is the protest organized by the a true Church? Is the organizers both from the world and the "church"? Or is it a protest provoked by servants of satan and wolves in sheep clothing?

Becareful, we are in the world, take the abuse by police to your Church(a true Church) to judge. If it's something that requires seeing the
Re: Here Is Something You Need To Understand About Joining Them In Protest by mercy87(f): 1:10pm On Oct 17, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

God help you. Ignorance is your problem.

Proverbs 31:8-9
Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves;
ensure justice for those being crushed.
9 Yes, speak up for the poor and helpless,
and see that they get justice
Re: Here Is Something You Need To Understand About Joining Them In Protest by mercy87(f): 1:11pm On Oct 17, 2020
kingxsamz:
Who is this baboon and which cave did you crawl out from? undecided
People are dying and you're encouraging your fellow Christians who are suffering in the hands of this government to take the matter to church.
When will you realize that prayers and churches don't solve problems?
Once again, you're a Baboon. undecided

He is not okay. Ignorance is his problem. Look at what the scriptures says.

Proverbs 31:8-9
Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves;
ensure justice for those being crushed.
9 Yes, speak up for the poor and helpless,
and see that they get justice
Re: Here Is Something You Need To Understand About Joining Them In Protest by kimco(m): 10:35pm On Oct 17, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Please feel guilty...atleast that will redeem your robotic heart..this is simply too heartless and selfish from you.
Re: Here Is Something You Need To Understand About Joining Them In Protest by OpenYourEyes1: 9:12am On Oct 18, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Here Is Something You Need To Understand About Joining Them In Protest by OpenYourEyes1: 9:56am On Oct 18, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump....
Re: Here Is Something You Need To Understand About Joining Them In Protest by OpenYourEyes1: 10:09am On Oct 20, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: Here Is Something You Need To Understand About Joining Them In Protest by OpenYourEyes1: 1:45pm On Oct 20, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.....
Re: Here Is Something You Need To Understand About Joining Them In Protest by OpenYourEyes1: 8:12am On Oct 27, 2020
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump..
Re: Here Is Something You Need To Understand About Joining Them In Protest by OpenYourEyes1: 7:38am On Feb 03, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .... .... ...
Re: Here Is Something You Need To Understand About Joining Them In Protest by OpenYourEyes1: 7:48am On Mar 24, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

(1) (Reply)

Deeper Life: 7 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Which He Later Abandoned / 'Cyclops' Puppy Born With One Eye, Two Tongues But No Nose Stuns Dog Owner (Pix) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Announces Birth Of His Grandchild

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.