Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:59 AM

EndSARS: Pastor Enenche On Protest 'Nigerians Have Been Keeping Quiet For Long' - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / EndSARS: Pastor Enenche On Protest 'Nigerians Have Been Keeping Quiet For Long' (31720 Views)

EndSARS: Pastor Sam Adeyemi Reacts To Suit Filed Against Him And Others. / Paul Enenche On Leah Sharibu: Enough Of The Bloodshed In Nigeria / Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Pastor Enenche On Protest 'Nigerians Have Been Keeping Quiet For Long' by mechanics(m): 2:55pm On Oct 15, 2020
That's right.
Re: EndSARS: Pastor Enenche On Protest 'Nigerians Have Been Keeping Quiet For Long' by 1vid(m): 2:57pm On Oct 15, 2020
may we see one matter ooooo.
Since when this #endsars matter start, Boko Boys no bomb again ooooooo.
How u see this issue?
Re: EndSARS: Pastor Enenche On Protest 'Nigerians Have Been Keeping Quiet For Long' by Earnonline7: 3:22pm On Oct 15, 2020
oh
Re: EndSARS: Pastor Enenche On Protest 'Nigerians Have Been Keeping Quiet For Long' by GraceSmile1(f): 3:33pm On Oct 15, 2020
MrNipplesLover:
#EndBuhariNow

revolution is next.

btw,

why be say na after Daddy Freeze slam una online, that's when you people dey show face one by one?

anyways,

Lies. He spoke on Sunday, Spoke on Tuesday even before Freeze's blabbing. Most men of God are raising their voices via their social media platforms. Go follow them and don't believe that man(Freeze) rants.

we move. ✌

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Pastor Enenche On Protest 'Nigerians Have Been Keeping Quiet For Long' by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 15, 2020
owukpa:
The Senior Pastor of Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Dr. Paul Enenche has reacted to the ongoing protest across the nation.

Nigeria has been boiling for days now after some youths took to the street to demand for end of police formation, Special Anti-Robbery Squad.

The protest has been remained despite the police authorities scraping the unit and announcing a new formation, IDOMAVOICE reports.

Reacting to the development, Dr. Enenche said only true change is the only way forward, not resistance by force.

His words, “The protest that you see going on is not just a reaction to what they are talking about, they are reacting to general wahala.

“There is a limit to which the human spirit and mind can cope with oppression. Our people are easygoing, excitable, we have a very long endurance capacity, hard to complain as we are wired to endure."

“All manner of terrible oppression, nepotistic oppression, egotistic oppression, where there is visible oppression from one segment of the country; tying to dominate by force and taking strategic positions everywhere.

“People have been keeping quiet for a VERY long time and they say we can be quiet any more. And the solution is not to resist them by force; the solution is to make the thing change urgently.”

SOURCE; https://www.idomavoice.com/2020/10/breaking-dr-paul-enenche-speaks-on-nationwide-protest-reveals-only-solution-video.html
On this one I wholeheartedly support you.
GOD BLESS u again and again
Re: EndSARS: Pastor Enenche On Protest 'Nigerians Have Been Keeping Quiet For Long' by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:42pm On Oct 15, 2020
GraceSmile1:
Lies. He spoke on Sunday, Spoke on Tuesday even before Freeze's blabbing. Most men of God are raising their voices via their social media platforms. Go follow them and don't believe that man(Freeze) rants.

okay, ma.

we move. ✌

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Pastor Enenche On Protest 'Nigerians Have Been Keeping Quiet For Long' by luluman: 4:49pm On Oct 15, 2020
nairavsdollars:
I'm glad the pastors are now speaking out, Where are the Imams? The thick-lipped MURIC founder??
That one is a SARS special agent
Re: EndSARS: Pastor Enenche On Protest 'Nigerians Have Been Keeping Quiet For Long' by Rebuke: 4:56pm On Oct 15, 2020
Hndrrxxx:
True talk
Thanks
This one no be all these Pastor Chris wy ft collect tithe from youth but unethical to speak up for them

Iswr dy need thorough beating cheesy

Yhu must find a way to express yhur stupidity sha.
Re: EndSARS: Pastor Enenche On Protest 'Nigerians Have Been Keeping Quiet For Long' by Hndrrxxx(m): 5:09pm On Oct 15, 2020
Lol you just sound pained and delusional grin grin
Rebuke:

Yhu must find a way to express yhur stupidity sha.
Re: EndSARS: Pastor Enenche On Protest 'Nigerians Have Been Keeping Quiet For Long' by noriene(f): 6:21pm On Oct 15, 2020
Mass job creation is the only antedote. From Federal, State, Local Government, Senate, Reps, State House members, Councilors, Royal fathers should channel their energies towards massive job creation. If not, gbolo scatter.
Re: EndSARS: Pastor Enenche On Protest 'Nigerians Have Been Keeping Quiet For Long' by noriene(f): 6:21pm On Oct 15, 2020
Mass job creation is the only antedote. From Federal, State, Local Government, Senate, Reps, State House members, Councilors, Royal fathers should channel their energies towards massive job creation. If not, gbolo scatter.
Re: EndSARS: Pastor Enenche On Protest 'Nigerians Have Been Keeping Quiet For Long' by donnie(m): 6:56pm On Oct 15, 2020
luvmijeje:

What foolish fasting?

When it's election time, you all sit at home. Now you want to overthrow an elected government.

Did they tell you they want to overthrow the government? Or are you saying this government is bent on bad governance?
Re: EndSARS: Pastor Enenche On Protest 'Nigerians Have Been Keeping Quiet For Long' by Trustedpro: 6:58pm On Oct 15, 2020
You are correct sir, just like the way we have been keeping quite on how Nigerian pastors are cashing out from the poor. One day churches will be next!
Re: EndSARS: Pastor Enenche On Protest 'Nigerians Have Been Keeping Quiet For Long' by luvmijeje(f): 6:59pm On Oct 15, 2020
donnie:

Did they tell you they want to overthrow the government? Or are you saying this government is bent on bad governance?

Then why are they still protesting when SARS has been disbanded? What else do they want?
Re: EndSARS: Pastor Enenche On Protest 'Nigerians Have Been Keeping Quiet For Long' by donnie(m): 7:04pm On Oct 15, 2020
luvmijeje:

Then why are they still protesting when SARS has been disbanded? What else do they want?

Story story... disbanded fire... Na today? Disbanded and they're still killing protesters? We need an overhaul of the entire police system.
We want good governance. That free government money is about to hook you for throat.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Pastor Enenche On Protest 'Nigerians Have Been Keeping Quiet For Long' by luvmijeje(f): 7:10pm On Oct 15, 2020
donnie:

Story story... disbanded fire... Na today? Disbanded and they're still killing protesters? We need an overhaul of the entire police system.
We want good governance. That free government money is about to hook you for throat.

How do you want to overhaul the entire police system?

The 77 million naira will soon finish.
Re: EndSARS: Pastor Enenche On Protest 'Nigerians Have Been Keeping Quiet For Long' by Jesuscom: 7:43pm On Oct 15, 2020
Let Us protest for high cost of good Commodity. Too, let us also protest for Autonomy of States in Nigerian.
Re: EndSARS: Pastor Enenche On Protest 'Nigerians Have Been Keeping Quiet For Long' by ayenale1(m): 5:45am On Oct 16, 2020
wonder what is keeping bubu from addressing the youths for once even if he's going to read book as usual. We really miss Abba Kyari as De facto president, he can't be alive and Nigeria youth will be suffering like this.
Re: EndSARS: Pastor Enenche On Protest 'Nigerians Have Been Keeping Quiet For Long' by ayenale1(m): 5:45am On Oct 16, 2020
wonder what is keeping bubu from addressing the youths for once even if he's going to read book as usual. We really miss Abba Kyari as De facto president, he can't be alive and Nigeria youth will be suffering like this.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Pastor Enenche On Protest 'Nigerians Have Been Keeping Quiet For Long' by SandraJane: 10:02am On Oct 16, 2020
owukpa:
The Senior Pastor of Dunamis International Gospel Centre, Dr. Paul Enenche has reacted to the ongoing protest across the nation.

Nigeria has been boiling for days now after some youths took to the street to demand for end of police formation, Special Anti-Robbery Squad.

The protest has been remained despite the police authorities scraping the unit and announcing a new formation, IDOMAVOICE reports.

Reacting to the development, Dr. Enenche said only true change is the only way forward, not resistance by force.

His words, “The protest that you see going on is not just a reaction to what they are talking about, they are reacting to general wahala.

“There is a limit to which the human spirit and mind can Download Sermons cope with oppression. Our people are easygoing, excitable, we have a very long endurance capacity, hard to complain as we are wired to endure."

“All manner of terrible oppression, nepotistic oppression, egotistic oppression, where there is visible oppression from one segment of the country; tying to dominate by force and taking strategic positions everywhere.

“People have been keeping quiet for a VERY long time and they say we can be quiet any more. And the solution is not to resist them by force; the solution is to make the thing change urgently.”

SOURCE; https://www.idomavoice.com/2020/10/breaking-dr-paul-enenche-speaks-on-nationwide-protest-reveals-only-solution-video.html
Re: EndSARS: Pastor Enenche On Protest 'Nigerians Have Been Keeping Quiet For Long' by shugarboo: 10:38am On Oct 16, 2020
And we're done keeping quiet. Enough is enough.
Re: EndSARS: Pastor Enenche On Protest 'Nigerians Have Been Keeping Quiet For Long' by orisa37: 11:02am On Oct 16, 2020
THE C IN C AND HIS CHIEFS NEVER PLAN FOR CITIZENS' LEVEL OF TOLERANCE, OPERATIONAL FLEXIBILITY, POTENTIALS AND NIGERIA FACTORS IN THEIR RIFA-RUGA ISLAMISATION FULANISATION AND ANARCHY POLICY.
Re: EndSARS: Pastor Enenche On Protest 'Nigerians Have Been Keeping Quiet For Long' by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 17, 2020
LegendAnselm:
i just check the account, there ar no even 5kobo inside the account........but 5k was withdrawn from the account yesterdy around 4:38 pm also the money was transfer into the account around 4:27 pm

thanks for the information...... i will keep on monitoring for the next incoming money
Yeah that was the money he collected... Keep on watching the account and finish him.
Re: EndSARS: Pastor Enenche On Protest 'Nigerians Have Been Keeping Quiet For Long' by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 17, 2020
Nicklaus619:

Pls kindly explain, I don't understand, did he try to defraud you?
He defraud me.
Re: EndSARS: Pastor Enenche On Protest 'Nigerians Have Been Keeping Quiet For Long' by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 17, 2020
Duru9:

Are you trying to get back at your ex boyfriend

If no

Then show us what he ripped you of
Aboki is not my boyfriend never. He scammed me.
Re: EndSARS: Pastor Enenche On Protest 'Nigerians Have Been Keeping Quiet For Long' by Nicklaus619(m): 10:43am On Oct 17, 2020
Ricky911:
He defraud me.

Jeez cheesy e don be for am.be that, he can never save money in the bank ever again, his bvn is exposed, yahoo boys be checking on his account to wipe out the small change their grin
Re: EndSARS: Pastor Enenche On Protest 'Nigerians Have Been Keeping Quiet For Long' by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 17, 2020
Nicklaus619:

Jeez cheesy e don be for am.be that, he can never save money in the bank ever again, his bvn is exposed, yahoo boys be checking on his account to wipe out the small change their grin
That would be very good for him...he scammed me too.
Re: EndSARS: Pastor Enenche On Protest 'Nigerians Have Been Keeping Quiet For Long' by Nicklaus619(m): 2:36pm On Oct 17, 2020
Ricky911:
That would be very good for him...he scammed me too.

How u managed to get his bvn still marvels me though shocked
Re: EndSARS: Pastor Enenche On Protest 'Nigerians Have Been Keeping Quiet For Long' by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 17, 2020
Nicklaus619:

How u managed to get his bvn still marvels me though shocked
He tried to played smart on me and l gave him back to back. He is even aware of this posting because l told him what l will do to him and he dare me.
Re: EndSARS: Pastor Enenche On Protest 'Nigerians Have Been Keeping Quiet For Long' by Nicklaus619(m): 7:49pm On Oct 17, 2020
Ricky911:
He tried to played smart on me and l gave him back to back. He is even aware of this posting because l told him what l will do to him and he dare me.

U did well, how I wish I could get the bvn of that idiot that scammed me in 2013 on Saturday by 2:30pm prompt, I would post it here for the guys to feast on cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! / The Gift I Received That Changed My Life Forever / Methodist Church Claims ₦35M Damages For Collapsed Mast On Pastor’s Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.