Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

The Gift I Received That Changed My Life Forever - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Gift I Received That Changed My Life Forever (31724 Views)

The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever / What Changed My Life Forever / Samuel Akinbodunse: "Why God Changed My Prophecy On Buhari’s Death" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Gift I Received That Changed My Life Forever by Interesting15: 7:35am On Sep 24, 2023
Since I was born and up until now, I've been receiving different gifts from different sources. However, I will talk about the greatest gift I received many years ago when I was still a very young teenager, that changed my life forever.

First of all, this gift was given to me by GOD Himself, and is best summarized in John 3:16 -

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."

So, God has been loving me way before I was born. And what is the proof of His love for me? He gave me His pleasant Gift! The greatest Gift ever! What's the Gift? THE GIFT OF SALVATION THROUGH FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST!
Wow!

The greatest decision I made that transformed my life was when I decided to embrace His gift and surrender my life genuinely to Jesus Christ years back as a young teenager, making the decision to serve HIM and maintain a good relationship with HIM in spirit and in truth.

That decision changed everything about me, and my relationship with God empowered me in all important ways. Despite being a very young person, I could live above sin, the devil and hell. Hence, I couldn't even relate with addictions and heartaches and headaches that are prominent in the circle of many young folks.

I received the gift of the Holy Spirit, which is the prominent gift God is eager to give His begotten children (those who have received the gift of salvation) as a loving Father (Luke 11:13).

The greatest gift God is eager to give an unbeliever is salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. The greatest gift God is eager to give a child of His (i.e. a baby Christian) is the Holy Spirit. The greatest gift God is eager to commit to His sons (a mature believer who has received and is faithful with the gifts of salvation and the Holy Spirit) is the keys of His kingdom.

By accepting the gifts of God, I embraced a relationship with Jesus which set me on the pathway of destiny and purpose fulfillment early enough. Hence, I don't experience idleness, hopelessness, and helplessness. I've never been stranded in my life. The Holy Ghost empowered me for dominion.

Jesus is sweet.

The greatest decision you can make today is to accept the gift God has been offering you too. It starts by embracing Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, and you nurturing an intimate relationship with God your Father. This is what will empower you to live a life of complete dominion here on earth, and make you a sure candidate of Heaven (the rapture will take place anytime soon).

Run away from sin, and live your life for GOD. It is your destiny to live inside GOD through Jesus Christ Who is the Way, the Truth and the Life. Only Jesus Christ could boldly proclaim: "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." (John 14:6).

If you want to submit to Jesus, simply say this prayer:

"LORD JESUS, I believe in my heart that You died for me and You raised on the third day for my justification. And so I confess with my mouth that You are my Lord and Savior. From today, I belong to the family of God. Thank You for giving me eternal life."

God bless you.

https://www.sundayakanni.com/2023/09/the-gift-i-received-that-changed-my.html?m=1

249 Likes 23 Shares

Re: The Gift I Received That Changed My Life Forever by Interesting15: 7:35am On Sep 24, 2023
Happy Sunday, everyone. Jesus loves you ❤️

74 Likes 11 Shares

Re: The Gift I Received That Changed My Life Forever by Jestin: 8:48am On Sep 24, 2023
You can only find an unending peace when you live in Christ Jesus.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Gift I Received That Changed My Life Forever by Hezzyluv: 8:49am On Sep 24, 2023
That's the greatest gift ever.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Gift I Received That Changed My Life Forever by ArchangelMicky(m): 8:49am On Sep 24, 2023
Prevail against all odds 💪

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gift I Received That Changed My Life Forever by seunlayi(m): 8:50am On Sep 24, 2023

Oh, the love that sought me!
Oh, the blood that bought me!
Oh, the grace that
brought me to the fold,
Wondrous grace that
brought me to the fold!

Somebody help me to say Thank you Jesus

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gift I Received That Changed My Life Forever by CondemnBattery(f): 8:52am On Sep 24, 2023
Hallelujah.
Praise be unto God our Father in Heaven.

Happy Sunday all

9 Likes

Re: The Gift I Received That Changed My Life Forever by seunlayi(m): 8:54am On Sep 24, 2023
Satan major tools now is money especially in Nigeria. Yes, I mean money in Nigeria perspective

7 Likes

Re: The Gift I Received That Changed My Life Forever by Elsudani2: 8:54am On Sep 24, 2023
The worst gift is to give birth to helinues

7 Likes

Re: The Gift I Received That Changed My Life Forever by parkervero(m): 8:55am On Sep 24, 2023
Pastor why you never marry?

I no see ring for your finger na hin make I ask

2 Likes

Re: The Gift I Received That Changed My Life Forever by Akasammyoka: 8:55am On Sep 24, 2023
It is not only gift dear, it is an institution established by The creator to help model our lives, that's for those that care to listen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gift I Received That Changed My Life Forever by BoldBrainz(m): 8:57am On Sep 24, 2023
OP,

Without the intents of sounding condescending and intrusive, does your family belong in the low, middle or high class strata of the Nigerian society?

I mean your parents.

8 Likes

Re: The Gift I Received That Changed My Life Forever by TenQ: 9:03am On Sep 24, 2023
In Christ is Life, Hope and Peace in times of storm.

He is the protection, shield and deliverance from both the first and second death.

I appreciate God for His gift of Life to me!

8 Likes

Re: The Gift I Received That Changed My Life Forever by Vello(m): 9:09am On Sep 24, 2023
Interesting15:
Since I was born and up until now, I've been receiving different gifts from different sources. However, I will talk about the greatest gift I received many years ago when I was still a very young teenager, that changed my life forever.

First of all, this gift was given to me by GOD Himself, and is best summarized in John 3:16 -

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life."

So, God has been loving me way before I was born. And what is the proof of His love for me? He gave me His pleasant Gift! The greatest Gift ever! What's the Gift? THE GIFT OF SALVATION THROUGH FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST!
Wow!

The greatest decision I made that transformed my life was when I decided to embrace His gift and surrender my life genuinely to Jesus Christ years back as a young teenager, making the decision to serve HIM and maintain a good relationship with HIM in spirit and in truth.

That decision changed everything about me, and my relationship with God empowered me in all important ways. Despite being a very young person, I could live above sin, the devil and hell. Hence, I couldn't even relate with addictions and heartaches and headaches that are prominent in the circle of many young folks.

I received the gift of the Holy Spirit, which is the prominent gift God is eager to give His begotten children (those who have received the gift of salvation) as a loving Father (Luke 11:13).

The greatest gift God is eager to give an unbeliever is salvation through faith in Christ Jesus. The greatest gift God is eager to give a child of His (i.e. a baby Christian) is the Holy Spirit. The greatest gift God is eager to commit to His sons (a mature believer who has received and is faithful with the gifts of salvation and the Holy Spirit) is the keys of His kingdom.

By accepting the gifts of God, I embraced a relationship with Jesus which set me on the pathway of destiny and purpose fulfillment early enough. Hence, I don't experience idleness, hopelessness, and helplessness. I've never been stranded in my life. The Holy Ghost empowered me for dominion.

Jesus is sweet.

The greatest decision you can make today is to accept the gift God has been offering you too. It starts by embracing Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, and you nurturing an intimate relationship with God your Father. This is what will empower you to live a life of complete dominion here on earth, and make you a sure candidate of Heaven (the rapture will take place anytime soon).

Run away from sin, and live your life for GOD. It is your destiny to live inside GOD through Jesus Christ Who is the Way, the Truth and the Life. Only Jesus Christ could boldly proclaim: "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." (John 14:6).

If you want to submit to Jesus, simply say this prayer:

"LORD JESUS, I believe in my heart that You died for me and You raised on the third day for my justification. And so I confess with my mouth that You are my Lord and Savior. From today, I belong to the family of God. Thank You for giving me eternal life."

God bless you.

https://www.sundayakanni.com/2023/09/the-gift-i-received-that-changed-my.html?m=1
Arrant nonsense!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Gift I Received That Changed My Life Forever by Femich18(m): 9:11am On Sep 24, 2023
Happy Sunday
Re: The Gift I Received That Changed My Life Forever by doggedfighter(f): 9:16am On Sep 24, 2023
grin grin grin grin

grin angry

2 Likes

Re: The Gift I Received That Changed My Life Forever by paskal16: 9:16am On Sep 24, 2023
It’s the white mans curse that has made us redundant

5 Likes

Re: The Gift I Received That Changed My Life Forever by Cvxxx: 9:17am On Sep 24, 2023
Happy Sunday everyone

Man shall not leave by bread alone but by the words of the lord now man can't even secure the bread let alone the word of God. Can some one touched by the Spirit give me something for breakfast today. Nothing decent has been eaten for a while now
Re: The Gift I Received That Changed My Life Forever by fineboynl(m): 9:17am On Sep 24, 2023
shocked
Re: The Gift I Received That Changed My Life Forever by Vello(m): 9:21am On Sep 24, 2023
BoldBrainz:
OP,

Without the intents of sounding condescending and intrusive, does your family belong in the low, middle or high class strata of the Nigerian society?

I mean your parents.
Please help me ask him.
He's definitely in the lowest strata hence, the comforting madness of the Europeans eating his brains out.
Gift my foot!

6 Likes

Re: The Gift I Received That Changed My Life Forever by victorazyvictor(m): 9:22am On Sep 24, 2023
Wow
Re: The Gift I Received That Changed My Life Forever by guysbewise: 9:25am On Sep 24, 2023

Judaism is a traditional religious belief and gives the Jewish communities knowledge of rulership system, how to build a good community, how to make things, how to defend themselves, knowledge of science and technology, marriage traditions to follow and so on.

But what has your invented jesus christ and invented christianity taught, to give to Caesar who is the occupier what is Caesar, not to have interested in the rulership system of your nation because the invented jesus christ has gone to prepare an imaginary mansion for you in the sky, for slaves to fear and obey the invented jesus christ like they fear and obey their earthly masters etc.
Are these not psychological tools to control the people in a conquered/occupied nation?

Re: The Gift I Received That Changed My Life Forever by Tetraozonaitera: 9:33am On Sep 24, 2023
Happy Sunday. No gift is greater than having Christ.
This truth is hard.

5 Likes

Re: The Gift I Received That Changed My Life Forever by 7bucklife: 9:37am On Sep 24, 2023
You still look miserably poor

3 Likes

Re: The Gift I Received That Changed My Life Forever by hspda: 9:45am On Sep 24, 2023
7bucklife:
You still look miserably poor

Op just gave his personal believe and not shoving it down anyone's throat. Better go and look for attention and engagements on X, there you can make money.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gift I Received That Changed My Life Forever by lovinguszz: 9:47am On Sep 24, 2023
Nothing to see here.

1 Like

Re: The Gift I Received That Changed My Life Forever by Stphemie007: 9:59am On Sep 24, 2023
Jesus only 💯
Re: The Gift I Received That Changed My Life Forever by OGwales(m): 10:08am On Sep 24, 2023
🤣🤣🤣 fairy Jesus

4 Likes

Re: The Gift I Received That Changed My Life Forever by saasala(m): 10:16am On Sep 24, 2023
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Tell People I Am An Atheist? Help! / I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje / Phillips Meyers Hosts Pastor Adeboye & His Wife In Israel (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.