Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Sarsmustend!!! Me Preparing To For Protest. PH! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sarsmustend!!! Me Preparing To For Protest. PH! (288 Views)

As Protesters Are Raiding in Ibadan, Shoprite in Dugbe Preparing to Shutdown. / Thief Arrested While Preparing Pepper Soup With Stolen Goat In Edo / Man Who Bagged Ph.D From UK University Killed By Robbers On His Way To Kano.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sarsmustend!!! Me Preparing To For Protest. PH! by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 15, 2020
Alright I know so many of us want to join this protest physically.

I know so many of us are busy or scared to join us on the protest ground.

Also there are many people who want to join us on the protest ground but cannot afford the transport fare to join us

So guys if you know you can't come but you can spare a little to help those who want to come , please kindly help us oo

Yesterday Hymar Idibie David Gave me funds to bring 4 people to the protests ground

As of last night I have over 10people who wish to be among the protesters but can't afford the tfare..

Please I beg you all, your 200, 500, 1000 ,2000, or any amount you can spare can help me bring some of this people to join us today

If you can do 200,500,2000 or 1000,. I will appreciate it so much ��

I was bruises on my thigh and ankle last night , my shoe also got damage but I'm still moving today with my papa shoe ��

Hymar thank you for feeding some of us specially yesterday ��

Acct.2162632769
UBA

Thanks you all!
#ENDSARSNOW
#SARSMUSTEND
#ENDSWAT
#endpolicebrutality

Re: Sarsmustend!!! Me Preparing To For Protest. PH! by protests: 10:03am On Oct 15, 2020
Oh Lord, send Angels to keep your children today.
They have sent thugs today in buses to attack us
We rally not for hate, but to deliver our brothers and sisters.
Therefore let all the souls of compatriots departed, rest not, but fight today.
Arise oh departed. Don't sleep.
Fight SanwoOlu's govt and his backers.
Fight Buhari's govt and his backers.
Let your blood come alive.
Amen.

1 Like

Re: Sarsmustend!!! Me Preparing To For Protest. PH! by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 15, 2020
Wow! Thank you alot. May God continue to bless you In all ramifications.
Thank you I appreciate it.

(1) (Reply)

End SARS Protest Will Give Girls Husband This Year More Than Shiloh Nkechi Claim / * / Why SWAT Was Quickly Set Up – Minister Of Police Affairs, Muhammad Dingyadi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.