Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,383 members, 7,954,549 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:56 PM

Hackers’ Group, #Anonymous, backs #EndSARS, Allegedly Hacks Police Website, Buha - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hackers’ Group, #Anonymous, backs #EndSARS, Allegedly Hacks Police Website, Buha (307 Views)

Rivers Landlord Allegedly Hacks Couple With Machete After The Woman ‘refused His / EndSARS: Anonymous Hacks First Bank Website / #endsars: Anonymous Hacks Police Database, Dumps Officers’ Records Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hackers’ Group, #Anonymous, backs #EndSARS, Allegedly Hacks Police Website, Buha by amoreobansu: 10:47am On Oct 15, 2020
An international group of hacktivists, Anonymous, has expressed their support for EndSARS protests rocking Nigeria.

The controversial group, known for hacking and revealing sensitive information about government activities, claimed it had hacked the website of the disbanded Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) of the Nigeria Police unit as well as President Muhammadu Buhari’s system.

The group, which stated this in a series of tweets on its Twitter handle, @YourAnonNews, made some revelation about the activities of SARS and threatened President Buhari.

On its revelation on SARS which it tweeted on Tuesday, it said, “#SARS special police force unit in Nigeria kills innocents. Today 20 more people lost their lives including anons. #Nigeria gov oppression and killings should stop.

“We are #Anonymous.

Expect us. #OpNigeria engaged.

#AnonDown”.

Read also: Wanted WikiLeaks boss, Assange, recruited hackers to obtain govt secrets –US Justice Dept

It further released names, addresses, phone numbers and bank account details of people it said were SARS operatives.

The tweet on Buhari which it posted on Thursday morning read, “The only thing weaker than @mbuhari’s computer security is his self esteem and self worth. No President of any nation should have the time to concern themselves with ‘sodomy.’

“We’re fairly confident that #anonymous is about to have an orgy with @mbuhari, which he’s absolutely going to hate because, guys or gals, we’re all raging…. #EndSARS #EndSWAT

“‘…..(unprintable)’ really kind of fits ⁨@MBuhari⁩ in a different way. But, we’re sure this will make him even more uncomfortable. What a derp. ⁨#EndSARS⁩ ⁨#EndSWAT⁩”.

Protests in Nigeria calling for end to police brutality and extra-judicial killings have continued to gather momentum both at home and abroad.

The government has since Sunday disbanded SARS and on Tuesday replaced it with Special Weapons and Tactics (SWAT) Team.

But the protesters, who would not have any of those two, are demanding for a total reform of the Nigerian Police.

https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/hackers-group-anonymous-backs-endsars-allegedly-hacks-police-website-buharis-system/

Re: Hackers’ Group, #Anonymous, backs #EndSARS, Allegedly Hacks Police Website, Buha by adontcare(f): 10:51am On Oct 15, 2020
This one na gen gen
Re: Hackers’ Group, #Anonymous, backs #EndSARS, Allegedly Hacks Police Website, Buha by Charleys: 10:55am On Oct 15, 2020
I saw it but I can't download it, it's 222kb but when I want to download it's 40kb.

But I can read it online. Is there anyone who can help me download it?

And how can I open it?

I saw different names of people there.

Here it is
Re: Hackers’ Group, #Anonymous, backs #EndSARS, Allegedly Hacks Police Website, Buha by pixey(m): 11:01am On Oct 15, 2020
Please let them hack the presidency and house of senate and reps. grin

(1) (Reply)

#endsars: Policemen Involved In Surulere Killing Identified, Under Trial / Jumia Website Temporarily Down In Honour Of Protestors Who Had Lost Their Lives / Abn Tv Management Visits Abia Cp, Intimates Her On "Crime Update' [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.