Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

The Nigerian Revolution! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nigerian Revolution! (704 Views)

"Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK / Photos Of Boko Haram Members Who Surrendered To The Nigerian Army Today / Nigeria Getting Back On Track With Rail Revolution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigerian Revolution! by idid: 11:24am On Oct 15, 2020
If by Sunday the 18th of October 2020, the government does not address the requests of young Nigerians, I bet if this will lead to a Revolution that has never been seen in Nigeria's history.

But I have a hunch that the government is trying to get it way through shady means and will not hearken.

Welcome to New Nigeria!

Let's all get ready for the film that is about to unfold.

4 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Revolution! by idid: 11:35am On Oct 15, 2020
If you can negotiate with terrorists, why can't you just listen to your citizens who you have ignored.

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Revolution! by NettyNelly(m): 11:42am On Oct 15, 2020
Unfortunately all that our politicians Care about is their pockets. To stuff enough for their insatiable greed. They forgot their posterity will still be part of the mess they are working hard to create.
You can get a clean modern logo design for your brand. Check my signature for more.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Revolution! by ludd2018: 11:43am On Oct 15, 2020
Nigeria is an evil country and must be dismantled.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Revolution! by Fmghewzy(m): 11:46am On Oct 15, 2020
I am beginning to think Nigeria breaking up would be the best for us.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Revolution! by MajesticKris: 11:47am On Oct 15, 2020
They think we are still in the OLD DAYS grin
We are the COMPUTER GENERATION..

MAKE Them no Try RUBBISH OHH smiley

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Revolution! by idid: 11:59am On Oct 15, 2020
Fmghewzy:
I am beginning to think Nigeria breaking up would be the best for us.

Even if breaking up is the solution. It would happen when some people shake the table.
It seems this is the time to me...

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Revolution! by Fmghewzy(m): 12:39pm On Oct 15, 2020
idid:

Even if breaking up is the solution. It would happen when some people shake the table.
It seems this is the time to me...

Aswear I see southern Nigeria becoming the next (south korea) of Africa .If only our parents would let us be .Let us decide the future we want for our selves.It is clear that they failed to do so in their own time.We must not fail this time ,so that our kids can have a better future

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Revolution! by Lovelive: 12:43pm On Oct 15, 2020
All will be fine
Re: The Nigerian Revolution! by NaMe4: 1:05pm On Oct 15, 2020
We're fully on ground
Re: The Nigerian Revolution! by cdm4live: 2:07pm On Oct 15, 2020
Nigeria really have a long way to go. However, I think the leaders are beginning to see the modern day youths.

Grab this shoe for a giveaway price.

https://dormenedynasty.com.ng/collections/flat-lightweight-shoe/products/mens-fashionable-loafers-black

Re: The Nigerian Revolution! by helinues: 2:09pm On Oct 15, 2020
That's after dissolution so the reformed na 1 week process?

Some of you guys would be bad ordinary class captain

(1) (Reply)

#endsars: I Dared Consequences To Rescue My Wife From TVC Attackers – Survivor / NTA NEWS Yola Said The Looted Palliatives Were Kept For Rainy Days / Resolutions Of Northern States Governors’ Forum Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.