Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

How Do I Buy Dollar With Naira In Nigeria? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Buy Dollar With Naira In Nigeria? (805 Views)

Compare Redesigned 100 Dollar With Our Redesigned Naira Notes (pics) / Who Has Tried Out Pillow Fund For Investing In Dollars With Naira? / Help With Naira Mastercard/visacard International Spending Limit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Buy Dollar With Naira In Nigeria? by CommyRich(f): 12:07pm On Oct 15, 2020
Please who has an idea how you find a Zenith Bank Domiciliary account?
I learnt that Bank transfers can not be used, and you can not go to the bank with Naira in hand for funding a Domiciliary account.

Please what's the best way to fund a Domiciliary account?

How do you exchange Dollar with Naira?

Please help �
Re: How Do I Buy Dollar With Naira In Nigeria? by CommyRich(f): 12:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
Typo in the first statement.
Fund not find please
CommyRich:
Please who has an idea how you find a Zenith Bank Domiciliary account?
I learnt that Bank transfers can not be used, and you can not go to the bank with Naira in hand for funding a Domiciliary account.

Please what's the best way to fund a Domiciliary account?

How do you exchange Dollar with Naira?

Please help �
Re: How Do I Buy Dollar With Naira In Nigeria? by nomoless: 12:31pm On Oct 15, 2020
Ask currency exchangers
Re: How Do I Buy Dollar With Naira In Nigeria? by CommyRich(f): 12:59pm On Oct 15, 2020
Can you recommend any?
nomoless:
Ask currency exchangers
Re: How Do I Buy Dollar With Naira In Nigeria? by nomoless: 1:16pm On Oct 15, 2020
Zdoh, legalwealth, etc

1 Like

Re: How Do I Buy Dollar With Naira In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 15, 2020
If you’re Abuja, go to Sheraton Junction and negotiate with those aboki men. Be sure to negotiate with at least four different men before buying.
Re: How Do I Buy Dollar With Naira In Nigeria? by fanaticf: 5:11pm On Oct 15, 2020
CommyRich:
Can you recommend any?
How do one get in touch with you? Your WhatsApp number?
Re: How Do I Buy Dollar With Naira In Nigeria? by CommyRich(f): 4:48pm On Oct 17, 2020
fanaticf:

Re: How Do I Buy Dollar With Naira In Nigeria? by CommyRich(f): 4:48pm On Oct 17, 2020
Thank you very much
iamadonis2:
If you’re Abuja, go to Sheraton Junction and negotiate with those aboki men. Be sure to negotiate with at least four different men before buying.
Re: How Do I Buy Dollar With Naira In Nigeria? by lizzlix(m): 2:58pm On Dec 03, 2020
fanaticf:

Yo, please i need help regarding dollar funding. Just few dollars to run a test. How do I contact you?

(1) (Reply)

D / Uzoma Dozie’s Sparkle Raises $3.1M For Personal, Business Neobank Play In Nigeri / Egyptian President Sisi Announces The Cancellation Of The Flotation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.