Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Names Of National Population Commissioner-Nominees Confirmed by Senate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of National Population Commissioner-Nominees Confirmed by Senate (25423 Views)

El-Rufai To Reject Ministerial Nomination Even If Cleared By Senate - Gazette / Cow Bill In Senate: Proposed Database For Cows By Senate Sparks Outrage / Ministerial Screening: Uchechukwu Ogah Screened By Senate, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of National Population Commissioner-Nominees Confirmed by Senate by Mozegee: 2:12pm On Oct 15, 2020
Not even a single person from South south or south east. I hate this man called buhari with passion.

2 Likes

Re: Names Of National Population Commissioner-Nominees Confirmed by Senate by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:20pm On Oct 15, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Nigeria will be great again.... my daily prayer for this country.
Forget it. Nigeria as it is now, with North and South as one can never be good. If China like, let them lend us brain together with the money they've been lending us, Nigeria can never be good.

1 Like

Re: Names Of National Population Commissioner-Nominees Confirmed by Senate by donprinyo(m): 2:24pm On Oct 15, 2020
parasites
Re: Names Of National Population Commissioner-Nominees Confirmed by Senate by eyiolarhomisore: 2:27pm On Oct 15, 2020
Nigeria will break by 2023. Mark my words!! Only a bastard southerner will write against what have written

1 Like

Re: Names Of National Population Commissioner-Nominees Confirmed by Senate by modsfucker: 2:36pm On Oct 15, 2020
Rahkman:
Where are the other nominees?

Each State has a representative as a commissioner, and when there is a vacuum from any State, a fresh person is nominated to fill the vacuum.

In 2018, persons were confirmed by the senate, from different states

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/289781-senate-confirms-22-npc-commissioners-rejects-one.html
Re: Names Of National Population Commissioner-Nominees Confirmed by Senate by modsfucker: 2:36pm On Oct 15, 2020
Mozegee:
Not even a single person from South south or south east. I hate this man called buhari with passion.

Don't advertise your ignorance for everyone to see

Each State has a representative as a commissioner, and when there is a vacuum from any State, a fresh person is nominated to fill the vacuum.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/289781-senate-confirms-22-npc-commissioners-rejects-one.html
Re: Names Of National Population Commissioner-Nominees Confirmed by Senate by modsfucker: 2:39pm On Oct 15, 2020
ggood:
is it only Northern bastard that qualify for the job abi southern Nigeria no dey go school, Buhari your end is near, I don't know why Southern leaders always keeping quiet this is too much,

And you decided to come online on a sunny afternoon to tell everyone that you are ignorant. Don't you know that every State has a representative?

Re: Names Of National Population Commissioner-Nominees Confirmed by Senate by ppeessuu: 2:42pm On Oct 15, 2020
fineboynl:
be patient power will shift very soon to the south.

they can do whatever they like. but to be frank Southerners are more corrupt.

Atikulate 2023 ooo

Or Biafra
Abi ipob
Re: Names Of National Population Commissioner-Nominees Confirmed by Senate by ultra100(f): 2:46pm On Oct 15, 2020
Why are the majority of them northerners?i can smell a plot to falsify the up coming population census figures, in order to favour some part of the country.Youth, wake up!

1 Like

Re: Names Of National Population Commissioner-Nominees Confirmed by Senate by IGBOSON1: 2:58pm On Oct 15, 2020
Rahkman:
Where are the other nominees?

Hehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Names Of National Population Commissioner-Nominees Confirmed by Senate by Moikiitos: 3:09pm On Oct 15, 2020
fergie001:

Nigerian Senate

Am I the only one that sees only names from the Northern part of naija. I thought naija have other tribes...tribazed government for the northerners.

The Senate President, Dr. Ahmad Lawan congratulated the nominees.

Nigerian Senate

Recall that the Senate had subject to request from the President in consultation with the Council of State, confirmed in 2016 & 2018 Federal Commissioners for the NPC for five and twenty-three States respectively.
Re: Names Of National Population Commissioner-Nominees Confirmed by Senate by Difrent: 3:11pm On Oct 15, 2020
Mozegee:

before you hate Buhari, find out if the other southern states dont have a commisioner already, you people should try to be objective now, you dont have to like Buhari but dont let that hatred becloud your reasoning to making a fool of yourself always....... the NPC has commisioner for each state and it tenured, those confirmed above is to fill in vacancies from their states, nobody is taking the slot of another state.

dont let hatred becloud your sense of reasoning, it not all about tribalism

1 Like

Re: Names Of National Population Commissioner-Nominees Confirmed by Senate by Earnonline7: 3:22pm On Oct 15, 2020
ok
Re: Names Of National Population Commissioner-Nominees Confirmed by Senate by Taway(m): 3:43pm On Oct 15, 2020
Elvictor:

so we have only one State in Southern Nigeria? sir

This confirmation of appointments is only for the states that have vaccant Commissioner posts. It is one Commissioner per state, for a five - year tenure. For other states not listed, it means the tenure of their Commissioners have not yet ended.

1 Like

Re: Names Of National Population Commissioner-Nominees Confirmed by Senate by Leo588(m): 3:47pm On Oct 15, 2020
Finally they have r.emived Silas Agara as the Chairman because of religion!

We know it
Re: Names Of National Population Commissioner-Nominees Confirmed by Senate by jrusky(m): 4:17pm On Oct 15, 2020
dangermouse:
I am not a name checker. I only came to check laureta onochie's name.

Onochie is a forbidden name so it can not be here and anywhere we see her name we will kick. Better for her to return to her propaganda desk in Aso Rock for her to receive full punishment waiting for her when her boss finally vacate Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: Names Of National Population Commissioner-Nominees Confirmed by Senate by kingvick09(m): 6:27pm On Oct 15, 2020
dangermouse:
me too

1 Like

Re: Names Of National Population Commissioner-Nominees Confirmed by Senate by LLMG: 7:09pm On Oct 15, 2020
With Nepotism.
ILoveDemMANNA:
Nigeria will be great again.... my daily prayer for this country.
Re: Names Of National Population Commissioner-Nominees Confirmed by Senate by TheoStatesman(m): 7:19pm On Oct 15, 2020
The fact is DAT no south- south and south east are represented in the nomination
Re: Names Of National Population Commissioner-Nominees Confirmed by Senate by Mccall88(m): 10:10pm On Oct 15, 2020
Nigeria of northernal nation... Bleep the government Bleep ya all
Re: Names Of National Population Commissioner-Nominees Confirmed by Senate by SandraJane: 10:03am On Oct 16, 2020
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

To the south West people

They are planning evil for you

They know the break-up is Download Sermons imminent but not going down without a fight

Lagos State, ogun state, Oyo state
Please be prepared

Re: Names Of National Population Commissioner-Nominees Confirmed by Senate by chukel(m): 8:42am On Oct 20, 2020
Elvictor:
all from North, only one idiot from South
every state has an NPC commissioner. These were states without commissioners. Everything must not be tribalised. Most people have no inkling on how government runs. Yet they are the first to type nonsense. Go to the website of NPC and see all the commissioners representing each state of Nigeria.
Re: Names Of National Population Commissioner-Nominees Confirmed by Senate by ruggedtimi(m): 7:40am On Oct 21, 2020
dangermouse:
laureta was for inec

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Was Once A Danfo Driver, Says Fayose / Fulani Herdsmen Massacre: #BenueMourns Trends On Twitter, Nigerians Slam Buhari / Abba Kyari: Atiku Is Cameroonian In 'Flesh & Blood'. COS To Election Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.