Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,545 members, 7,955,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:34 PM

INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election (45335 Views)

INEC Announces Automatic Employment For Corpers / INEC Announces Final Details Of Supplementary Elections In Rivers State / INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election by kutashi: 7:58pm On Oct 15, 2020
Fmghewzy:

You including my family shows how pained you are lol. I never insulted your family,but you did,it shows clearly that you are a fraustrated being.

Let me remind you that you won't withness my burial because you would have been long dead.
So keep talking trash,I am certain you would die before I do.
I won't join your rant since your has started malfunctioning! You didn't insulted my family but you insulted hundreds of millions that form Nigeria as whole and that was i singled you out!

I repeat Nigeria remaining one means your death and your generation unborn! I swear escaping this is difficult for you except you retrieve your thrash comment about Nigeria! You will never believe it strikes you!
Re: INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election by kutashi: 7:59pm On Oct 15, 2020
Fmghewzy:

You including my family shows how pained you are lol. I never insulted your family,but you did,it shows clearly that you are a fraustrated being.

Let me remind you that you won't withness my burial because you would have been long dead.
So keep talking trash,I am certain you would die before I do.
I won't join your rant since your brain has started malfunctioning! You didn't insulted my family but you insulted hundreds of millions that form Nigeria as whole and that was i singled you out!

I repeat Nigeria remaining one means your death and your generation unborn! I swear escaping this is difficult for you except you retrieve your thrash comment about Nigeria! You will never believe it strikes you!
Re: INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election by Fmghewzy(m): 8:07pm On Oct 15, 2020
kutashi:

I won't join your rant since your has started malfunctioning! You didn't insulted my family but you insulted hundreds of millions that form Nigeria as whole and that was i singled you out!

Mr Man you are talking rubbish, which millions something is obviously wrong with your head, you are simply pained that was why you decided to attack me.
If truly you were after the well being of Nigeria you won't have attacked me the way you did.
It is of no news that majority are tired of the way the country is,if you truly are what you claim to be,the best you would have done is to encourage us to see why one Nigeria can work , instead you decide to act like an illiterate,hooligan.

It is obvious you are not after the well brinb of the country but for selfish interest.

In case you don't remember you will die before me.

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election by marsman: 8:13pm On Oct 15, 2020
Fmghewzy:

Alayebaje , shut the Bleep up ,we protested against police brutality today we would do the same tommorow.Very so we would change to restructure Nigeria.

Unfortunate being ,am not the reason for your fraustration ,just don't kill your wife tonight oo
Mentally unstable fellow.
See this werey, He no go better for you and all the people wey won end this Country. This country stands on solid Rock, she is going no where.

Go and die if you are not comfortable with the Name, Nigeria will be greater than before, with you or without. Oloshi.
Re: INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election by kutashi: 8:22pm On Oct 15, 2020
Fmghewzy:

Mr Man you are talking rubbish, which millions something is obviously wrong with your head, you are simply pained that was why you decided to attack me.
If truly you were after the well being of Nigeria you won't have attacked me the way you did.
It is of no news that majority are tired of the way the country is,if you truly are what you claim to be,the best you would have done is to encourage us to see why one Nigeria can work , instead you decide to act like an illiterate,hooligan.

It is obvious you are not after the well brinb of the country but for selfish interest.

In case you don't remember you will die before me.

So, your brain has reset when your death is near! I am not attacking you! I am telling you the obvious! Nigeria remain one and Gbam! Death to you and your generation!
Re: INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election by marsman: 8:23pm On Oct 15, 2020
Fmghewzy:

Oloriburuku shut up.
Join the movement so that your life wont be a waste.

#Restructurenow or break up
Ayéédéétibajé sha,
I am part OF the movement oloshi. A better/Accountable Nigeria IS what me and my goons are all fighting for, and it IS in sight werey, open you eyes.

No be this your yéyẹ̀ endnigeria. It will never better for that hashtag and the user.
Re: INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election by Cholison(m): 8:29pm On Oct 15, 2020
Buhu forever in our memories for all that is negative. Jubilation shall erupt
Re: INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election by Fmghewzy(m): 8:30pm On Oct 15, 2020
kutashi:

So, your brain has reset when your death is near! I am not attacking you! I am telling you the obvious! Nigeria remain one and Gbam! Death to you and your generation!

Asiwin ,na u go die first gbabe!!!!.

#Restructurenow or break up.

Alayebaje

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election by kutashi: 8:34pm On Oct 15, 2020
Fmghewzy:

Asiwin ,na u go die first gbabe!!!!.

Alayebaje
I won't join you in name calling! I swear you have picked and pegged your death time!

Uncle, I'm not joking with you! Nigeria remain one, once again! That's it, you're done!
Re: INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election by marsman: 8:38pm On Oct 15, 2020
Fmghewzy:

Na only you weyrey go and die ,take it or leave it.
Kill yasef asinwin
You are dead already you just dont know,the moment you senselessly wished the end OF a whole Country, that IS when you Died. Ko nii daa fun éé sẹ̀ẹ̀ ati awon to niẹ̀ẹ̀
Re: INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election by kutashi: 8:58pm On Oct 15, 2020
Fmghewzy:

Senseless mofo ,
#Restructurenow or break up
Don't have time for name calling! When its time, you will flash back!
Re: INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election by UfanMd: 10:32pm On Oct 15, 2020
SamuelOamen:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-inec-announces-date-for-2023-presidential-election/

I'm praying for the will of God to prevail comes 2023 general elections
Re: INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election by marsman: 11:00pm On Oct 15, 2020
Fmghewzy:

See the weyrey quoting Bible lol,hyp hypocrite of the highest order.Your brain is malfunctioning so I can't blame you
Oloshi ni eeẹ̀, which verse did i quote werey, rada rada Lo ma shè ku. You have started already self.
I never said i didnt believe in God ODẹ̀, so how do i resemble your mother fucking hypocritical ass.
Re: INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election by abbiboy: 12:15am On Oct 16, 2020
TheRareGem1:

Professor Yemi osinbajo

President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria come 29th of May 2023 and re-elected into office again.

All APC candidate/PDP candidates in the next election should be boycotted.
Nigerian youths we move...no more old fools in power!!

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election by 2016v2017: 1:58am On Oct 16, 2020
Fmghewzy:
By 2023 there will be no Nigeria ijn.
Re: INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election by Everyoung11: 4:43am On Oct 16, 2020
Even with the whole time that you have efor preparation, you will still tell us that election materials didn't get to the polling units and you would postpone the election
Re: INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election by CaptainGAGA: 5:09am On Oct 16, 2020
Elvictor:

yen yen, the people we don't need champion.
Who is championing #EndSARS
Re: INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election by CaptainGAGA: 5:10am On Oct 16, 2020
Exmilitant:
Who is championing Niger Delta Republic?
Who is championing #EndSARS
Re: INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election by marsman: 10:04am On Oct 16, 2020
Fmghewzy:

Lol the idiot keep cursing , using my own words he can't even come up with something of his own ,are you this unintelligent.Oga ooo.
With the way you curse, it shows clearly you are one of Tinubu thugs lol.

Hunger could be another reason .
Senseless man ,I am 100x more intelligent than you would ever be

You mean you are -1000x less intelligent than me, right. You got nothing loser.

Go read a book, you are already a finished chapter in my book.
Call me what everything you want that dosent change the fact that you are one dumb mofo
Re: INEC Announces Date For 2023 Presidential Election by marsman: 11:01am On Oct 16, 2020
Fmghewzy:

Lol asshole , you claim to be intelligent yet you keep stealing my lines.Bleep off !!!!! Dullard
Which lines, mother fucker i made it perfect by bringing the truth out of it. Arguing with a dumb cave man is even much more intellectual than argue with you product of a fucking abomination .i swear. Oloshi. Awón obi ee oni je ere eee. Odé

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye's Retirement - Reno Omokri Asks Question (Pics) / Power Supply Suspended As FG Discussed Twitter Suspension With Envoys / Onitsha Is Becoming A City Of Trade,Commerce & Industries?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.