Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

EndSARS Group Receives Over ₦77 Million In One Week - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS Group Receives Over ₦77 Million In One Week (42956 Views)

No Nigerian Senator, Minister Receives Over N1M As Monthly Salary – RMAFC / Lagos Hawker Receives Over ₦300,000 For Giving Money To Prison Inmates / Nigeria Youth Investment Program Receives Over One Million Applications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS Group Receives Over ₦77 Million In One Week by riczy(m): 7:02pm On Oct 15, 2020
IjebuWarrior:
Goood... Awesome indeed! But, we dey here dey watch how the remaining N63,973,420 would be efficiently spent. cool
hope u joined d pritest instead of sit down n looking to monitor how wat u didn't contribute to wud b managed!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Group Receives Over ₦77 Million In One Week by Sewgon79(m): 7:52pm On Oct 15, 2020
Fmghewzy:

You people need to have yours brains checked . Nigeria is in a terrible state, people are out to protest.yet you are still against it.Untill police kill all your family members,na that time you go get sense

If you are among the protesters, kindly make an inscription like this; #RestructureNgNOW

Send signal, Restructuring is now a NECESSITY

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Group Receives Over ₦77 Million In One Week by Sewgon79(m): 7:52pm On Oct 15, 2020
JimmyAdekanbi:
Wow! It's a blessing in disguise for some youths.

If you are among the protesters, kindly make an inscription like this; #RestructureNgNOW

Re: EndSARS Group Receives Over ₦77 Million In One Week by shedomains: 8:00pm On Oct 15, 2020
JimmyAdekanbi:
Wow! It's a blessing in disguise for some youths.
hmmmmm
Re: EndSARS Group Receives Over ₦77 Million In One Week by shedomains: 8:04pm On Oct 15, 2020
Meekha:
Can we also get the account number?
right here sterling bank 0074163440
Re: EndSARS Group Receives Over ₦77 Million In One Week by Chrisjay1998(m): 8:42pm On Oct 15, 2020
luvmijeje:
Imagine that!

N77 million for what? To fuel unrest? To bring down an elected government? To worsen the economy?

What's the end game?

The Endgame is that your Children will get to have a better Country
The Endgame is that your Country will have a good Governance and Citizens have jobs opportunities
Because your content in whatever Hole you are doesn't mean Others ain't suffering
How much is a bag of rice and a sachet of Tomato
Yet u sit down Comfortably to say Nigeria's Economy will worsen
Hasn't it gotten badly already ?
What are you even gaining from this Country ?
Can you Boast of 24hours Light to Citizens of Another Country ?

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS Group Receives Over ₦77 Million In One Week by pacespot(m): 9:02pm On Oct 15, 2020
IjebuWarrior:
Goood... Awesome indeed! But, we dey here dey watch how the remaining N63,973,420 would be efficiently spent. cool

Lol, the fact that they declared how much was donated shows that these people are up to something real

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Group Receives Over ₦77 Million In One Week by Memphitz537(m): 9:43pm On Oct 15, 2020
maasoap:

The way you chased out fmr president Jonathan? Loser. We already know where this is going, Mr Buhari is also waiting for you patiently. As you all know, he doesn't talk much.

Eat a dick!
Re: EndSARS Group Receives Over ₦77 Million In One Week by Wettoid123: 9:56pm On Oct 15, 2020
Which account the money come enter now because they told us already that they don't have any leader.
Re: EndSARS Group Receives Over ₦77 Million In One Week by omoharry(f): 11:14pm On Oct 15, 2020
luvmijeje:
Imagine that!

N77 million for what? To fuel unrest? To bring down an elected government? To worsen the economy?

What's the end game?

does this look like unrest to you? Lia Mohammed pikin

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Group Receives Over ₦77 Million In One Week by omoharry(f): 11:21pm On Oct 15, 2020
goodheart02:

Your nation is under anarchy and doom yet u spill rubbish here. How many good hospitals do u have in your LGA??How many standard schools do u have there?? How many of your youths are gainfully employed?? How many can still afford education?? Even u with your crass stupidity, how much do u buy fuel or pay for electricity?? During the lockdowm the government didn't do anything for u, and afterwards all they can offer u is increasing tarrifs and fuel price. At the end of the day they still use your tax money to travel abroad with their families for better education, leisure and better health care.

I think u are the criminal here because ur conscience has been compromised with bribes that's why u turn a blind eye to the national situation
If you check his real identity you will find out that he belongs to the old generation that have been conditioned to be enslaved and accept all manner of humiliation,injustice ,police brutality and to remain in a hellish country like Nigeria and remain so till they die than fight for change ..they are lack empathy and the foresight to see beyond their nose .

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Group Receives Over ₦77 Million In One Week by Lipz20(m): 1:23am On Oct 16, 2020
Mrukk:
Must everyone align with your line of thoughtyou're free to express your fundamental right since we're in a democracy BUT trying to coarse others who don't believe in the path you've chosen is not the way to go bro

Is not everytime you make use of that statement. When someone is wrong put him in check you can't be agitating for freedom and someone would be saying another and the best thing you can say is "must everyone align with your line of thought". It's not right !!!!
Re: EndSARS Group Receives Over ₦77 Million In One Week by Lipz20(m): 1:27am On Oct 16, 2020
Chrisjay1998:

The Endgame is that your Children will get to have a better Country
The Endgame is that your Country will have a good Governance and Citizens have jobs opportunities
Because your content in whatever Hole you are doesn't mean Others ain't suffering
How much is a bag of rice and a sachet of Tomato
Yet u sit down Comfortably to say Nigeria's Economy will worsen
Hasn't it gotten badly already ?
What are you even gaining from this Country ?
Can you Boast of 24hours Light to Citizens of Another Country ?

I couldn't have said any better. Wise words my brother ��
Re: EndSARS Group Receives Over ₦77 Million In One Week by Nazgul: 6:07am On Oct 16, 2020
Luftwaffe:
No wonder they want to die there
Your user name reminds me of ww2 Hitler's luftwaffe the unstoppable German planes that year
Re: EndSARS Group Receives Over ₦77 Million In One Week by Monjerk: 6:41am On Oct 16, 2020
When Emefiele CBN governor saw how money was dropping into the account every second, he had to run PMB to do something because he saw that the youths are capable of doing anything when they unit, even to bring the government down is possible with their power.

They even had to block people from sending money to the account at some point.

Nigerian Youths, power belongs to us. I believe after this end SARS protest, government will learn one or two lesson from it.
Re: EndSARS Group Receives Over ₦77 Million In One Week by i124k(m): 8:00am On Oct 16, 2020
Fmghewzy:

You people need to have yours brains checked . Nigeria is in a terrible state, people are out to protest.yet you are still against it.Untill police kill all your family members,na that time you go get sense

i no knw for dem ooo...
some people.... u go just dy wonder wetin dem dy use think self?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS Group Receives Over ₦77 Million In One Week by i124k(m): 8:05am On Oct 16, 2020
olumide4christ:
Well...they can receive a billion dollars for all I care but all I will advise them is not to allow these protests drag and become hijacked by negative elements, thereby leading to more carnage, loss of lives and eventually a civil war. Also, they may stage protests but not block the roads thereby preventing others from going about their lawful businesses. Your fundamental human rights to protest should not infringe on another person's fundamental human rights of free movement and making a living for himself/herself.
When you in the name of protests infringe on the rights of others, you make yourself no better than the SARS men you are protesting against. Someone on this forum informed us that an asthmatic and pregnant woman died yesterday at Agidingbi Ikeja because the people taking her to the hospital were held up in the traffic standstill arising from the protests. This is not good for the #Endsars cause.

Like I said earlier....

When #Endsars becomes a full scale civil war like the 3 year Biafra civil war....the following will happen:
- No school for 3 years ( lives are delayed by 3 years)
- No work for 3 years - members of your family die from starvation
- Your mother, sister, wife, daughter raped or kidnapped and used as a sex slave by soldiers/armed men for 3 years with the attendant birth of bastards
- No internet for 3 years - incommunicado to the rest of the world ��� ...our youths lives are dependent on the internet more than any other thing in this age
- Numerous lives lost
- Destruction of your house, possessions and property rendering you homeless and a fugitive..

I can go on... Unfortunately, when war starts, you can't say "I no do again"...it will take it's course..lives will be lost, the country will retrogress several years back.

Conclusion: Make Person Borrow Sense!

Modified:

I will also advise the organizers of these protests to channel their energy and resources more into mobilizing their youth followers to create or adopt a neutral party ahead of the 2023 elections and not wait to support PDP or APC that year.
I expected these organizers to have done such things prior to the 2019 elections but they didn't. Bringing up a progressive, people-oriented and ideological party to challenge APC and PDP is a major solution to the problems of this country, police brutality inclusive; not just sporadic protests here and there!

600 years is better
Re: EndSARS Group Receives Over ₦77 Million In One Week by Luftwaffe(f): 10:20am On Oct 16, 2020
Nazgul:

Your user name reminds me of ww2 Hitler's luftwaffe the unstoppable German planes that year
I'm unstoppable cool
Re: EndSARS Group Receives Over ₦77 Million In One Week by Sewgon79(m): 11:59am On Oct 16, 2020
goodheart02:

Your nation is under anarchy and doom yet u spill rubbish here. How many good hospitals do u have in your LGA??How many standard schools do u have there?? How many of your youths are gainfully employed?? How many can still afford education?? Even u with your crass stupidity, how much do u buy fuel or pay for electricity?? During the lockdowm the government didn't do anything for u, and afterwards all they can offer u is increasing tarrifs and fuel price. At the end of the day they still use your tax money to travel abroad with their families for better education, leisure and better health care.

I think u are the criminal here because ur conscience has been compromised with bribes that's why u turn a blind eye to the national situation

Re: EndSARS Group Receives Over ₦77 Million In One Week by Sewgon79(m): 12:00pm On Oct 16, 2020
Monjerk:
When Emefiele CBN governor saw how money was dropping into the account every second, he had to run PMB to do something because he saw that the youths are capable of doing anything when they unit, even to bring the government down is possible with their power.

Nigerian Youths, power belongs to us. I believe after this end SARS protest, government will learn one or two lesson from it.

Re: EndSARS Group Receives Over ₦77 Million In One Week by Sewgon79(m): 9:04am On Oct 17, 2020
Monjerk:

Please if you are among the protesters, please share this message. Incase you are being harass by military in the protest, please try to hold Nigeria Flag, no military will attack you with Nigeria flag. Please share.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Attends Assemblies Of God Church Annual Penial In Ebonyi State( / Meet The Young Nigerians Behind "Not Too Young To Run" Advocacy - Pictures / Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.