Stats: 3,154,540 members, 7,823,366 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

EndSARS Group Receives Over ₦77 Million In One Week - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS Group Receives Over ₦77 Million In One Week (42965 Views)

No Nigerian Senator, Minister Receives Over N1M As Monthly Salary – RMAFC / Lagos Hawker Receives Over ₦300,000 For Giving Money To Prison Inmates / Nigeria Youth Investment Program Receives Over One Million Applications (2) (3) (4)

Re: EndSARS Group Receives Over ₦77 Million In One Week by Lorenzop: 4:07pm On Oct 15, 2020
Great, with these monies....protesters will be fed, any damage will be fixed....equals confidence... This govt ain't seen nothing yet

Re: EndSARS Group Receives Over ₦77 Million In One Week by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
mimimiles93:
Davido just bought a house with endsars month.
Apc paid liar.

Re: EndSARS Group Receives Over ₦77 Million In One Week by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
And more is coming.

Re: EndSARS Group Receives Over ₦77 Million In One Week by Artiiclebeast: 4:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
Make money sha no cause quarell oh.

Re: EndSARS Group Receives Over ₦77 Million In One Week by specialmati(m): 4:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
Re: EndSARS Group Receives Over ₦77 Million In One Week by LordOfTheGame: 4:09pm On Oct 15, 2020
Nice one. As far as the money is not mismanaged and used for the exact purposes, am ok with the arrangements. #EndNigeria

Re: EndSARS Group Receives Over ₦77 Million In One Week by collitexnaira(m): 4:09pm On Oct 15, 2020
Good radiance biko.

People are donating for a great cause this time not the fundraising for a disqualified bbn contestant

Re: EndSARS Group Receives Over ₦77 Million In One Week by olumide4christ: 4:09pm On Oct 15, 2020
Well...they can receive a billion dollars for all I care but all I will advise them is not to allow these protests drag and become hijacked by negative elements, thereby leading to more carnage, loss of lives and eventually a civil war. Also, they may stage protests but not block the roads thereby preventing others from going about their lawful businesses. Your fundamental human rights to protest should not infringe on another person's fundamental human rights of free movement and making a living for himself/herself.
When you in the name of protests infringe on the rights of others, you make yourself no better than the SARS men you are protesting against. Someone on this forum informed us that an asthmatic and pregnant woman died yesterday at Agidingbi Ikeja because the people taking her to the hospital were held up in the traffic standstill arising from the protests. This is not good for the #Endsars cause.

Like I said earlier....

When #Endsars becomes a full scale civil war like the 3 year Biafra civil war....the following will happen:
- No school for 3 years ( lives are delayed by 3 years)
- No work for 3 years - members of your family die from starvation
- Your mother, sister, wife, daughter raped or kidnapped and used as a sex slave by soldiers/armed men for 3 years with the attendant birth of bastards
- No internet for 3 years - incommunicado to the rest of the world ��� ...our youths lives are dependent on the internet more than any other thing in this age
- Numerous lives lost
- Destruction of your house, possessions and property rendering you homeless and a fugitive..

I can go on... Unfortunately, when war starts, you can't say "I no do again"...it will take it's course..lives will be lost, the country will retrogress several years back.

Conclusion: Make Person Borrow Sense!

Modified:

I will also advise the organizers of these protests to channel their energy and resources more into mobilizing their youth followers to create or adopt a neutral party ahead of the 2023 elections and not wait to support PDP or APC that year.
I expected these organizers to have done such things prior to the 2019 elections but they didn't. Bringing up a progressive, people-oriented and ideological party to challenge APC and PDP is a major solution to the problems of this country, police brutality inclusive; not just sporadic protests here and there!

Re: EndSARS Group Receives Over ₦77 Million In One Week by ifeanyija(m): 4:09pm On Oct 15, 2020
Incandescent:

This is not your typical nigerian protest
keep deceiving urself

Re: EndSARS Group Receives Over ₦77 Million In One Week by newguy1(m): 4:10pm On Oct 15, 2020
Good .... keep saying there is a future in this country #woke

Re: EndSARS Group Receives Over ₦77 Million In One Week by tot(f): 4:12pm On Oct 15, 2020
They are being far more transparent than the Nigerian govt has ever been.

Re: EndSARS Group Receives Over ₦77 Million In One Week by aaaaabbbbbccccc: 4:12pm On Oct 15, 2020
Luftwaffe:
No wonder they want to die there
Fmghewzy:

You people need to have yours brains checked . Nigeria is in a terrible state, people are out to protest.yet you are still against it.Untill police kill all your family members,na that time you go get sense

Re: EndSARS Group Receives Over ₦77 Million In One Week by Fmghewzy(m): 4:14pm On Oct 15, 2020
Mrukk:
Must everyone align with your line of thoughtyou're free to express your fundamental right since we're in a democracy BUT trying to coarse others who don't believe in the path you've chosen is not the way to go bro

No!!! Not everyone is intelligent enough to know what is good for them.

Re: EndSARS Group Receives Over ₦77 Million In One Week by yaki84: 4:17pm On Oct 15, 2020
Mrukk:
Must everyone align with your line of thoughtyou're free to express your fundamental right since we're in a democracy BUT trying to coarse others who don't believe in the path you've chosen is not the way to go bro
Please make us believe in ur own path Biko....
What path are u, Is it the path that sells job to graduates or those who run errands for politicians or u r the part of the middlemen buhari complains about?
Is ur Dad one of the owners of discos, gencos?
R u James nwafor pikin?
Which path r u sisi

Re: EndSARS Group Receives Over ₦77 Million In One Week by Fmghewzy(m): 4:21pm On Oct 15, 2020
Mrukk:

Don't get me wrong,I never said it's a must to protest. I just want you guys to stop opposing the movement.
Are you happy with the way Nigeria is? If you aren't then why are opposing such good cause.

But if you are, something is wrong with your brain

Re: EndSARS Group Receives Over ₦77 Million In One Week by luvmijeje(f): 4:21pm On Oct 15, 2020
Imagine that!

N77 million for what? To fuel unrest? To bring down an elected government? To worsen the economy?

What's the end game?

Re: EndSARS Group Receives Over ₦77 Million In One Week by GOATandYAMtheory: 4:22pm On Oct 15, 2020
Incandescent:

This is not your typical nigerian protest
Yinmu
This one still dey sleep. You go soon wake up grin grin
Aswear mumu full this country

Re: EndSARS Group Receives Over ₦77 Million In One Week by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 15, 2020
Meekha:
Can we also get the account number?
0217503944 Gtb
End SARS.
End swat
End everything grin grin

Re: EndSARS Group Receives Over ₦77 Million In One Week by Incandescent(m): 4:24pm On Oct 15, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:

Yinmu

This one still dey sleep. You go soon wake up grin grin

Aswear mumu full this country

At least no be your money so keep quiet bloody political thug.

Re: EndSARS Group Receives Over ₦77 Million In One Week by olumide4christ: 4:24pm On Oct 15, 2020
I will also advise the organizers of these protests to channel their energy and resources more into mobilizing their youth followers to create or adopt a neutral party ahead of the 2023 elections and not wait to support PDP or APC that year.
I expected these organizers to have done such things prior to the 2019 elections but they didn't. Bringing up a progressive, people-oriented and ideological party to challenge APC and PDP is a major solution to the problems of this country, police brutality inclusive; not just sporadic protests here and there!

By the way, I hope these organizers give a honest and detailed account of these monies received and how they were spent to all their protesters who have been in the sun since the protests started and they also give them some financial rewards.
Anything short of this, those protesters on the streets would have been the most foolish people - for you to risk everything to come and protest in the sun while some leaders are receiving alerts in their accounts in Naira and dollars and there is no evidence on how the money was spent on you or your co-protesters...that will be very unfair.

I hope that doesn't happen. Majority of Nigerians - young and elderly - have corruption running in their veins!

Re: EndSARS Group Receives Over ₦77 Million In One Week by Skymason20(m): 4:25pm On Oct 15, 2020
#Endassu #strike NOW!!
Re: EndSARS Group Receives Over ₦77 Million In One Week by od501: 4:28pm On Oct 15, 2020

Re: EndSARS Group Receives Over ₦77 Million In One Week by omenka(m): 4:28pm On Oct 15, 2020
Who were the donors? It is important we know..

Re: EndSARS Group Receives Over ₦77 Million In One Week by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 15, 2020
PS712:
People are donating o.
By the time people are sure of better palliatives (food) at venues of these protests nationwide compared to the one FG did during peak of Covid19 lockdown which didn't appear transparent to some then know certainly that there won't be any form of control on the people again.
Re: EndSARS Group Receives Over ₦77 Million In One Week by Alexpetra: 4:41pm On Oct 15, 2020
IjebuWarrior:
Goood... Awesome indeed! But, we dey here dey watch how the remaining N63,973,420 would be efficiently spent. cool
na our Party fund you dey see so .
#OldLeadersMustEnd

Re: EndSARS Group Receives Over ₦77 Million In One Week by ofiko123(m): 4:44pm On Oct 15, 2020
pode:
That's nice, as long as they use it for the purpose of given, no problem

Yeah..

Re: EndSARS Group Receives Over ₦77 Million In One Week by ofiko123(m): 4:44pm On Oct 15, 2020
Nice one... We move..

Re: EndSARS Group Receives Over ₦77 Million In One Week by goodheart02(m): 4:48pm On Oct 15, 2020
IjebuWarrior:
Goood... Awesome indeed! But, we dey here dey watch how the remaining N63,973,420 would be efficiently spent. cool

If they wanted to steal the money they won't even let anyone know about it not to talk of the amount

Re: EndSARS Group Receives Over ₦77 Million In One Week by Miracle2020: 4:49pm On Oct 15, 2020
No wonder. I was thinking why didn't them end the protest even when the government agree to all their demands, now I can see.
I said it. This protest is an avenue to enrich some idiots.

Re: EndSARS Group Receives Over ₦77 Million In One Week by goodheart02(m): 4:51pm On Oct 15, 2020
PS712:
People are donating o.
By the time people are sure of better palliatives (food) at venues of these protests nationwide compared to the one FG did during peak of Covid19 lockdown which didn't appear transparent to some then know certainly that there won't be any form of control on the people again.

Exactly. This government just shot themselves in the leg. It will be impossible to control the protest because they're now being funded and there's no leader.

Paternity Case: Sanwo-olu Invokes Immunity Clause To Evade DNA Test / Another Physically Challenged Rocks Military Outfit In Onitsha (Pics, Video) / EFCC Arrests Babatunde Fowler, Former FIRS Chairman