Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Governor Lalong Rejects Ending Of SARS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Lalong Rejects Ending Of SARS (29895 Views)

Governor Lalong's Christmas Rice To Garah Unit In Plateau Angers APC Supporter / Ruga: How Buhari Left Governor Lalong In Public Disgrace – Hon. Kaze / Plateau Killing: Governor Lalong Laughs As Osinbajo Visits Him. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Lalong Rejects Ending Of SARS by faithful2911(m): 2:58pm On Oct 15, 2020
Civil War loading... cool
Re: Governor Lalong Rejects Ending Of SARS by Captainbreezy(m): 2:58pm On Oct 15, 2020
Typical madman
Re: Governor Lalong Rejects Ending Of SARS by uptimum123(m): 2:58pm On Oct 15, 2020
Captainbreezy:
Typical madman

Typical lazy youth

Captainbreezy:
Typical madman

1 Like

Re: Governor Lalong Rejects Ending Of SARS by olarent: 2:58pm On Oct 15, 2020
These people mushroom down withbuhari
Re: Governor Lalong Rejects Ending Of SARS by davizy1: 2:58pm On Oct 15, 2020
If these people love SARS so much, they're free to claim them
we don't want SARS here in the south... period

1 Like

Re: Governor Lalong Rejects Ending Of SARS by psyco: 2:58pm On Oct 15, 2020
Ipob thug: "Chiiimo!"

1 Like

Re: Governor Lalong Rejects Ending Of SARS by PS712: 2:58pm On Oct 15, 2020
Hm
Say something else Mr Governor and Chairman.
Re: Governor Lalong Rejects Ending Of SARS by livenletlive: 2:59pm On Oct 15, 2020
I9 northern states now a shadow. The plateau needs to wake up!

1 Like

Re: Governor Lalong Rejects Ending Of SARS by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 15, 2020
North pls pack all the sars and go

1 Like

Re: Governor Lalong Rejects Ending Of SARS by klamba(m): 2:59pm On Oct 15, 2020
please North can accommodate SARS but the South don't want it.. Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Governor Lalong Rejects Ending Of SARS by TonyNavas(m): 2:59pm On Oct 15, 2020
Re: Governor Lalong Rejects Ending Of SARS by dalongjnr: 2:59pm On Oct 15, 2020
True.
Re: Governor Lalong Rejects Ending Of SARS by ImDStar: 2:59pm On Oct 15, 2020
More reason why this country must be restructured.
Re: Governor Lalong Rejects Ending Of SARS by wonder233: 2:59pm On Oct 15, 2020
Reform of the police to reposition them for better professionalism is in order. This shouldn't be a North-South thing. Personally I'm satisfied with the results of the protests. However, I think the govt should now be left to implement the demands. Creation of the new SWAT is in order, provided they follow through with best practices. For those saying, nothing else should be created at all, hope they realize it's impossible for a police force to be without a dedicated special response unit.
Re: Governor Lalong Rejects Ending Of SARS by Binhamid(m): 2:59pm On Oct 15, 2020
Oloriburuku
Re: Governor Lalong Rejects Ending Of SARS by RealisticGirl(f): 3:00pm On Oct 15, 2020
Whether he likes it or not #EndSarsBrutality
Re: Governor Lalong Rejects Ending Of SARS by exynos(m): 3:00pm On Oct 15, 2020
Foolish governor, Buhari's boy...

He doesn't know anything

Other States are reopening schools still yet he's here going against ending SARS...

#Spits
Re: Governor Lalong Rejects Ending Of SARS by Pravedk: 3:00pm On Oct 15, 2020
This yeye governor dey talk again
Re: Governor Lalong Rejects Ending Of SARS by specialmati(m): 3:00pm On Oct 15, 2020
why not send the sars up north where they are needed.they have overstayed their purpose down south

3 Likes

Re: Governor Lalong Rejects Ending Of SARS by mynd1(f): 3:02pm On Oct 15, 2020
This is a good development.
Re: Governor Lalong Rejects Ending Of SARS by ProtectMyMoney: 3:02pm On Oct 15, 2020
Comedy...

Grrring grrrring

Hello hello...Police pls come pls come quick! Heavily armed robbers are attacking my neighbours house . Please come o...

Police: Hello, What do you want us to come and do?

Have you not ended SARS and Police brutality? We cannot be brutal to armed robbers anymore.

Just tell your neighbour to prepare good food for them, give them what they want, and you too should support your neighbour too.

Thank you
Bye bye.

Re: Governor Lalong Rejects Ending Of SARS by Vulcan24(m): 3:02pm On Oct 15, 2020
Hmmm! Rather unfortunate for the prudent officers Sha!
Many of us are victims of Nigeria but anyways Sha, na SARS own today .... We must #Endsars

Tomorrow we #endgovernors talking bullshit

I have given my advise
Tenk u
Re: Governor Lalong Rejects Ending Of SARS by PecE2Make: 3:03pm On Oct 15, 2020
Na them ooo
Na them be the head and majority in sars
Anty......
Re: Governor Lalong Rejects Ending Of SARS by Omooba77: 3:03pm On Oct 15, 2020

1 Like

Re: Governor Lalong Rejects Ending Of SARS by abokimallam: 3:04pm On Oct 15, 2020
Lalong is a slave to the fulanis who keep killing his people and he can not raise a voice. They killed a king and he just hide his face. You should ask that the sars should all be transferred to your state.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Lalong Rejects Ending Of SARS by Omooba77: 3:04pm On Oct 15, 2020
Vulcan24:
Hmmm! Rather unfortunate for the prudent officers Sha!
Many of us are victims of Nigeria but anyways Sha, na SARS own today .... We must #Endsars

Tomorrow we #endgovernors talking bullshit

I have given my advise
Tenk u

Loud it brother....
Re: Governor Lalong Rejects Ending Of SARS by chloedogie(m): 3:04pm On Oct 15, 2020
It is very simple na, request all the dismissed SARs be moved to the north.

And to be fair on this northerners, they don't have problems with SARS. If these SARS guys are all moved to the north, they can't try these shits they do down South with them. They will personally kill all the SARS themselves.

I have driven from Kano to Abuja before in a new car I just bought with no registered plate number, not a single police stopped me on the road till I got to Abuja. I didn't even meet a single road block on the road and there were police by the road sides in strategic places.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Lalong Rejects Ending Of SARS by mynd1(f): 3:04pm On Oct 15, 2020
Wassapviews:
As if the North is Known for anything positive in this Nigeria of a Country undecided

Set of Cow breeders dragging the whole country backward.

Pathetic!
oh Just shut up plss.
Re: Governor Lalong Rejects Ending Of SARS by chatinent: 3:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
As if I care.
Re: Governor Lalong Rejects Ending Of SARS by fasho01(m): 3:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
The North is the major problem of this dysfunctional contraption..

2 Likes

Re: Governor Lalong Rejects Ending Of SARS by Martinola(m): 3:09pm On Oct 15, 2020
The backward mindset of most of
these northerners is one of the reasons Nigeria is a mess.
useless people

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Fayose And His Wife / Ibrahim Idris Arrives Dubai In Style. Photos / Farooq Kperogi: "Amina Zakari Is Lying About Her Relationship With Buhari"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.