Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Borno House Of Assembly Presents Award To OC SARS Borno State: Pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Borno House Of Assembly Presents Award To OC SARS Borno State: Pic (876 Views)

The Many Atrocities Of Awkuzu OC SARS, James Nwafor; How He Killed 100+ Youths, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Borno House Of Assembly Presents Award To OC SARS Borno State: Pic by ThisisBuhari: 2:16pm On Oct 15, 2020

Re: Borno House Of Assembly Presents Award To OC SARS Borno State: Pic by madridguy(m): 2:18pm On Oct 15, 2020
Congratulations to OC SARS of Borno.

FG should deploy all SARS operative to Borno who knows they can bring Shekau out from Sambisa live for prosecution grin

4 Likes

Re: Borno House Of Assembly Presents Award To OC SARS Borno State: Pic by TecM0: 2:18pm On Oct 15, 2020
cool

You can't blame them.... Police really stood by them against bandits

See how they risked their life protecting Zulum

Re: Borno House Of Assembly Presents Award To OC SARS Borno State: Pic by jaeyking(m): 2:19pm On Oct 15, 2020
The Sars in the north is different from the south.

So I'm really surprised with the way the SARS in the south behave whenever i hear encounter from my friends.

though the north is faced with its own security challenge.s. the north have benefitted from them than the southern counterpart.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Borno House Of Assembly Presents Award To OC SARS Borno State: Pic by MajesticKris: 2:22pm On Oct 15, 2020
Nice one sir...

Pls Deploy all of them to the NW/NE..

That's where they're Needed ,as a matter of URGENCY grin
Mr President
Re: Borno House Of Assembly Presents Award To OC SARS Borno State: Pic by Chi33y: 2:23pm On Oct 15, 2020
Abeg make una try ENDSARS

/2FA3OXI
https:///3nW1JGX
https:///379MB2s
Re: Borno House Of Assembly Presents Award To OC SARS Borno State: Pic by olasaad(f): 2:28pm On Oct 15, 2020
Let reason am this way sadthe award winning Borno OC will definitely be a Hausa man like wise the one tormenting us in the South are also southerners. So southerners are the one inflicting pain on ourselves
Re: Borno House Of Assembly Presents Award To OC SARS Borno State: Pic by protests: 2:29pm On Oct 15, 2020
o
Re: Borno House Of Assembly Presents Award To OC SARS Borno State: Pic by protests: 2:36pm On Oct 15, 2020
though the north is faced with its own security challenge.s. the north have benefitted from them than the southern counterpart.

This is why we protest. One part benefits, another part dies. What type of body is that?
No way. Don't just #EndSARS - #KillSARS

jaeyking:
The Sars in the north is different from the south.

So I'm really surprised with the way the SARS in the south behave whenever i hear encounter from my friends.

Re: Borno House Of Assembly Presents Award To OC SARS Borno State: Pic by slivertongue: 2:36pm On Oct 15, 2020
#endsars protesters refuse to be distracted. he who wears the shoe knows where it pinches
Re: Borno House Of Assembly Presents Award To OC SARS Borno State: Pic by dangermouse(m): 3:50pm On Oct 15, 2020
olasaad:
Let reason am this way sadthe award winning Borno OC will definitely be a Hausa man like wise the one tormenting us in the South are also southerners. So southerners are the one inflicting pain on ourselves
U try.
Re: Borno House Of Assembly Presents Award To OC SARS Borno State: Pic by Gondonu: 3:54pm On Oct 15, 2020
Abeg send back their SARS brothers serving in the south back to them.
Re: Borno House Of Assembly Presents Award To OC SARS Borno State: Pic by nkwuocha: 3:56pm On Oct 15, 2020
Nice, they should be deployed to the North.
Again,I thought SARS has been disbanded? undecided
Re: Borno House Of Assembly Presents Award To OC SARS Borno State: Pic by Rhapsodia: 4:03pm On Oct 15, 2020
Okay cheesy
We joke to much in this country...
Imagine....at a time like this....
Revolution Now
Re: Borno House Of Assembly Presents Award To OC SARS Borno State: Pic by jaeyking(m): 4:34pm On Oct 15, 2020
protests:

This is why we protest. One part benefits, another part dies. What type of body is that?
No way. Don't just #EndSARS - #KillSARS

Now the issue should be why are the Southern SARS different from the northern SARS.

and are the Southern SARS not controlled by SOUTHERNERS??
Re: Borno House Of Assembly Presents Award To OC SARS Borno State: Pic by Fasindo: 4:59pm On Oct 15, 2020
shocked

Not at time like this

North has always stood against what south stands for
When a Southerner (Enahoro) moved motion 4 Nigerian independence, north said no.
When southerners were seeking for Democratic rule in late 1990s north said no.
South seeks for restructuring north said No
Now south is clamouring for ENDSARS as usual they are saying no.

I wonder y they didn't give their award to their own son DCP Abba Kyari whose IRT has done a great job in Borno nd Nigeria at large
Re: Borno House Of Assembly Presents Award To OC SARS Borno State: Pic by mojoyin73585: 5:02pm On Oct 15, 2020
Abeg send back their SARS brothers serving in the south back to them.
Re: Borno House Of Assembly Presents Award To OC SARS Borno State: Pic by sapientia(m): 5:09pm On Oct 15, 2020
Is this confirmed?

(1) (Reply)

SR: I Didn't Order Destruction Of Yoruba People's Assets ― Nnamdi Kanu / Ahmed Gulak: Assassination Of Politicians Not Part Of Our Agenda – IPOB / Burial Photos Of Two Brothers Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen In Ebonyi State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.