Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Burial Photos Of Two Brothers Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen In Ebonyi State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Photos Of Two Brothers Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen In Ebonyi State (879 Views)

Bodies Of 6 Police Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Delta Recovered / Burial Photos Of Francis Arthur Nzeribe / Eze Israel Okwu And Sally Kanu’s Burial Photos: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Spotted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burial Photos Of Two Brothers Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen In Ebonyi State by djevino(m): 10:15pm On Jun 07, 2021
Two blood brothers, murdered by Fulani herdsmen, have been buried.'

Bodies of th two brothers, Uchenna Eze Ominyi and Dominic Ikechukwu Ominyi, slaughtered by suspected Fulani herdsmen, were buried in their Ikwagba Ngo home in Ohaukwu council area of Ebonyi state on Friday, June 4.

The brothers were killed when the herdsmen invaded and attacked communities sharing borders with Ebonyi and Benue states in the early hours of Sunday, May 30.

The blood brothers were in one Mission Hospital in Izzi where Ikechukwu had undergone a surgery, and was being taken care of by Uchenna when the herdsmen attacked the hospital, killing both of them alongside other patients.

Ebonyi state government, through Commissioner for Internal Security, Border Peace and Conflicts Resolution, Chief Stanley Okoro-Emegha, confirmed the incident.

Before their gruesome murder, Uchechukwu was a graduate of Food Science and Technology(FST) from Ebonyi State University while Ikechukwu was a Lagos based business man. Ikechukwu left his business in Lagos to look after Uchenna, his younger brother, in the hospital.

This is very, very painful! Killings even inside a hospital ward?

(Excerpts: LIB)
Source: Facebook

Re: Burial Photos Of Two Brothers Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen In Ebonyi State by djevino(m): 10:15pm On Jun 07, 2021
More

Re: Burial Photos Of Two Brothers Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen In Ebonyi State by djevino(m): 10:16pm On Jun 07, 2021
Mod please do the needful by moving it to fp

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Two Brothers Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen In Ebonyi State by Fahdiga1: 10:17pm On Jun 07, 2021
Oh not again. What a gory news to read. Dear esteemed nairalanders, is there still any doubt that Buhari's administration is the worst calamity that has ever befallen Nigeria and there seems to be no end in sight for all the agonies. The only thing that I'm sure of is that the Fulanis will pay heavily for all this atrocities they are committing now in no distance future. Rip to their souls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Photos Of Two Brothers Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen In Ebonyi State by djevino(m): 10:22pm On Jun 07, 2021
May thunder strike all the SE governors to death

3 Likes

Re: Burial Photos Of Two Brothers Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen In Ebonyi State by OneCorner: 10:22pm On Jun 07, 2021
Omoniyi
I knew it’s coward afonjas that can be killed by fulanis
They can never try it the brave igbos
Re: Burial Photos Of Two Brothers Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen In Ebonyi State by doggedfighter(f): 10:26pm On Jun 07, 2021
Tears in my eyes.

And umahi is still busy trying to please his new found love APC.

I don't know how to express what I feel.

1 Like

Re: Burial Photos Of Two Brothers Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen In Ebonyi State by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:28pm On Jun 07, 2021
Everywhere don cast

Re: Burial Photos Of Two Brothers Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen In Ebonyi State by Kandeed: 10:34pm On Jun 07, 2021
They probably never saw it coming and while we wish they rest in peace remember tomorrow it Can be you and I. Also remember you are to hold ur government responsible and ask them why has this been on for too long now

#Join other Nigerians on June 12th to tell the Government Enough is enough
#End insecurity, End economic hardship, End oppression
#Rescue Nigeria from the hands of those bent on destroying it
#Do not become a slave to fear, what ur living in Nigeria is not the life of someone who's alive but the life of a near dead man
#You and I can change things
Re: Burial Photos Of Two Brothers Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen In Ebonyi State by ThinkSmarter: 10:49pm On Jun 07, 2021
They maybe the only sons ,the poor woman got.
And they were probably not married.
So, Pathetic.
Re: Burial Photos Of Two Brothers Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen In Ebonyi State by SILVERLINES: 10:55pm On Jun 07, 2021
:

Op please help share those pictures with that short abstemious creature called Dave Umahi

He once said he loves Fulani herdmen in the state

Where's ebube agu of their security when these happened?
Re: Burial Photos Of Two Brothers Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen In Ebonyi State by juman(m): 11:11pm On Jun 07, 2021
Nigeria is anarchy.

Until all tribes come together and stop the nuisance fulani terrorist tribe.
All other tribes have no option except to stop them.

There is no functioning government in nigeria.
Re: Burial Photos Of Two Brothers Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen In Ebonyi State by Jackson105: 12:08am On Jun 08, 2021
OneCorner:
Omoniyi
I knew it’s coward afonjas that can be killed by fulanis
They can never try it the brave igbos

Get sense you will not gree, see how you are embarrassing your parents
Re: Burial Photos Of Two Brothers Murdered By Fulani Herdsmen In Ebonyi State by Waterysperm: 12:39am On Jun 08, 2021
I will share it in all Igbo platforms here. Time to act is now.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Now At War Because Of Betrayal By ‘one Section’ —gani Adams / How Can Nnamdi Kanu Be Extradited To Nigeria? / Nnamdi Kanu Lawyer Said DSS Has Denied Him Access To His Client States Next Acti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.