Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

EndPoliceBrutality: Governor Obiano Sacks James Nwafor, Ex SARS Boss - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EndPoliceBrutality: Governor Obiano Sacks James Nwafor, Ex SARS Boss (56872 Views)

EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) / James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS / Fulani Herdsmen Kill SARS Boss In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndPoliceBrutality: Governor Obiano Sacks James Nwafor, Ex SARS Boss by manunitedbabes: 6:11pm On Oct 15, 2020
Hope the rules of engagment of this SWART won't be like the formal cos those in SARS are still the ones that will be enageged
We are watching ohhh shocked
Re: EndPoliceBrutality: Governor Obiano Sacks James Nwafor, Ex SARS Boss by Hedonisco: 6:14pm On Oct 15, 2020
amanzejude:
Gov Obiano is a smart politician. He just made statements that will appease the protesters in Anambra State. He just used their brain.

Exactly.
Re: EndPoliceBrutality: Governor Obiano Sacks James Nwafor, Ex SARS Boss by samwillyco1(m): 6:16pm On Oct 15, 2020
Somebody just lost his job according to governor, other governors should emulate him, revolution gradually setting in
Re: EndPoliceBrutality: Governor Obiano Sacks James Nwafor, Ex SARS Boss by TheGoodJoe(m): 6:18pm On Oct 15, 2020
A hungry man is an angry.

What is a Hungry One Hundred Million people?

Revolution.
Re: EndPoliceBrutality: Governor Obiano Sacks James Nwafor, Ex SARS Boss by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:19pm On Oct 15, 2020
tot:
Excellent. This is the start of justice for all those who have been killed, abused and tortured. Wicked human beings, demons in disguise as humans.

https://www.nairaland.com/6182404/armageddon-called-awkuzu-sars-under

cc: myVillagepeople

Honestly I will say Anambra youths must follow this CP James case up. The governor is just trying to hide face. That Awkuzu SARS is where some of those politicians and big men buy different organs and parts of murdered young boys. He was working for them. All of them in it should be brought to justice.

And thanks for the mention.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndPoliceBrutality: Governor Obiano Sacks James Nwafor, Ex SARS Boss by Freebills12: 6:25pm On Oct 15, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]
BigDick70inch:
Good!!!!
Where is that guy that posted about how this wicked man kidnapped his brother since 2013??

God has vindicated u Oo..

If truly your brother is innocent!!!

GUY WHETHER INNOCENT OR NOT, AS LEAST HE SHOULD CHARGE HIM TO COURT. OUR CONSTITUTION SAYS 48HRS, FROM 2013 TILL NOW IS 7YRS.

2 Likes

Re: EndPoliceBrutality: Governor Obiano Sacks James Nwafor, Ex SARS Boss by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:25pm On Oct 15, 2020
amanzejude:
Gov Obiano is a smart politician. He just made statements that will appease the protesters in Anambra State. He just used their brain.

Exactly you are right, exactly what came to my mind. tot you can see this comment.

That CP was working for them.

1 Like

Re: EndPoliceBrutality: Governor Obiano Sacks James Nwafor, Ex SARS Boss by Omoluabi16(m): 6:26pm On Oct 15, 2020
When I read about what James Nwafor had been doing over the years at awkuzu, I shuddered. Hopefully his misery continues and he dies like a miserable dog.

WE ARE JUST STARTING.

1 Like

Re: EndPoliceBrutality: Governor Obiano Sacks James Nwafor, Ex SARS Boss by macjireh: 6:26pm On Oct 15, 2020
Kylekent59:
Nice one. Prosecute him.

There are some unknown persons killed by sars, how would they get justice?

No pastor say the disbandment of SARS, no holy pastor in Nigeria again. In those days, Vision would be seen by the true men of God.

They have pushed us all to the wall. We have to react.
oga get urself data and watch...don't just open mouth and talk anyhow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64Rx4OvB3aw
Re: EndPoliceBrutality: Governor Obiano Sacks James Nwafor, Ex SARS Boss by tot(f): 6:28pm On Oct 15, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Honestly I will say Anambra youths must follow this CP James case up. The governor is just trying to hide face. That Awkuzu SARS is where some of those politicians and big men buy different organs and parts of murdered young boys. He was working for them. All of them in it should be brought to justice.

And thanks for the mention.

Eh!! So the governor may actually be complicit?!
Justice must be done.
Re: EndPoliceBrutality: Governor Obiano Sacks James Nwafor, Ex SARS Boss by tot(f): 6:29pm On Oct 15, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Exactly you are right, exactly what came to my mind. tot you can see this comment.

That CP was working for them.

Na wa o. Anyway, let's see what happens next.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndPoliceBrutality: Governor Obiano Sacks James Nwafor, Ex SARS Boss by prespat(m): 6:30pm On Oct 15, 2020
Don't get it twisted. SARS is not going around committing heinous crimes because Police Salaries are low. No, this does not have anything to do with low salaries. It has to do with the fact that the Police Hierarchy was collecting over 500k from young policemen to transfer them into SARS.
The drive to make back their initial investment and deliver the money quotas to the same hierarchy is what has been driving the impunity and the brutality. The hierarchy protects them and so the impunity increases. It is the biggest money ring that the police hierarchy has ever operated.
To get proper reform, the government must first dismantle the police Hierarchy that has been frustrating reform. This means government has to investigate the money trail. Follow the money up the chain. Who are those getting returns? How much have they been getting? Start with the over 500k transfer money paid to join SARS, where does it go? Does the IG get a share? if you follow the money you'll get to the roots and catch those who have kept the police force rotten.
This is the same hierarchy that keeps ordinary policemen on a low salary expecting them to collect bribes to meet their needs. Talking about 'Low Salaries', the Nigeria Police is not the Nigeria Army! ; there is no mutiny clause in police contracts. Nothing stops policemen from collective bargaining, strikes , protests or even taking their employers (the government) to court to increase their salaries. They are well within their rights to take any of these options including resigning. To commit crimes against the Nigerian Civilian populace in the name of not getting paid good salaries is unconscionable and those who do so must be brought to book.
The government should look into these issues. The protests will most likely continue until people begin to see members of the police hierarchy who have been beneficiaries of the SARS money ring get arrested.
Please share so the message can get to those who need to hear this.

#SARMUSTEND #EndpolicebrutalityinNigeria #EndSARSFollowthemoney

#Copied

4 Likes

Re: EndPoliceBrutality: Governor Obiano Sacks James Nwafor, Ex SARS Boss by Kulas: 6:31pm On Oct 15, 2020
Nice one Obiano. How I wish all state Governors can come out and make protest but I know Awusa Governors are supporting SARS because they don't kill the Northerners. More reason we need to divide this country. Nigeria are not one and I hate hearing some people say one Nigeria
Re: EndPoliceBrutality: Governor Obiano Sacks James Nwafor, Ex SARS Boss by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:34pm On Oct 15, 2020
tot:

Eh!! So the governor may actually be complicit?!
Justice must be done.

Probably why he appointed him as SSA for a Job well done. Nigeria politicians are the most wicked set of people on earth. None of them will escape this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndPoliceBrutality: Governor Obiano Sacks James Nwafor, Ex SARS Boss by BarrElChapo(m): 6:40pm On Oct 15, 2020
Kylekent59:
Nice one. Prosecute him.

There are some unknown persons killed by sars, how would they get justice?

No pastor say the disbandment of SARS, no holy pastor in Nigeria again. In those days, Vision would be seen by the true men of God.

They have pushed us all to the wall. We have to react.

when some were lambasting this government as wicked and blood sucking, where was your voice. is it only SARS that's Nigeria's problem you better shut the fvck up.
Re: EndPoliceBrutality: Governor Obiano Sacks James Nwafor, Ex SARS Boss by riczy(m): 6:41pm On Oct 15, 2020
This is why I always talk of this man, he doesnt joke, he has set d pace for others to emulate
Re: EndPoliceBrutality: Governor Obiano Sacks James Nwafor, Ex SARS Boss by Godsonkemz(m): 6:43pm On Oct 15, 2020
The same James Nwafor of the dreaded SARS Awkuzu known to have masterminded several extra judicial killings done by SARS. He killed an innocent boy who was picked up and boastfully and sarcastically told the parents to go away that he has wasted the boy. He should be stripped of his powers and released to the public for instant jungle justice.

2 Likes

Re: EndPoliceBrutality: Governor Obiano Sacks James Nwafor, Ex SARS Boss by Rawhumper(m): 6:59pm On Oct 15, 2020
I salute Nigerian youths, very wise. What is dragging us behind is bad leadership.

H thought he could play Anambarians, now the wicked notorious Nwafor has become the sacrificial lamb...chai politics!! angry

whytediamond:
To hell with you Mr. Obiano... swear now that you did not know Mr. Nwafor was a wicked murderous officer that aided or abetted jungle justice by him and his rogues.

Swear say you never hear any petition against the criminal.

Now the youths are all out, you're now leaning in our direction. Bleep you.

We're coming for all you monsters in power.

1 Like

Re: EndPoliceBrutality: Governor Obiano Sacks James Nwafor, Ex SARS Boss by whytediamond(m): 7:04pm On Oct 15, 2020
Rawhumper:

I salute Nigerian youths, very wise. What is dragging us behind is bad leadership.

H thought he could play Anambarians, now the wicked notorious Nwafor has become the sacrificial lamb...chai politics!! angry

See how dirty these men are. Playing politics at the expense of the masses that put them in power.

1 Like

Re: EndPoliceBrutality: Governor Obiano Sacks James Nwafor, Ex SARS Boss by Chinedu1994(m): 7:06pm On Oct 15, 2020
His number
Re: EndPoliceBrutality: Governor Obiano Sacks James Nwafor, Ex SARS Boss by inyenejo(m): 7:14pm On Oct 15, 2020
It's too late, #RevolutionNow
Enough is enough
Re: EndPoliceBrutality: Governor Obiano Sacks James Nwafor, Ex SARS Boss by justifyme(m): 7:17pm On Oct 15, 2020
slivertongue:
I will personally visit all SARS offices in Anambra State to ensure that anyone being held is released, immediately;
meaning they still have offices
Re: EndPoliceBrutality: Governor Obiano Sacks James Nwafor, Ex SARS Boss by stacyadams: 7:24pm On Oct 15, 2020
MrCover:
See More Photo As Obtained By Below:
grin grin

This is how to take a stand, and not I G telling us,he has disbanded SARS and created swat

1 Like

Re: EndPoliceBrutality: Governor Obiano Sacks James Nwafor, Ex SARS Boss by Weedhustler: 7:32pm On Oct 15, 2020
nkwuocha:
That's not enough you drunk governor!
Iwu idiot Obiano, were you blind to his questionable character before appointing him in the first place?

Anu ohia Obiano!
Ezi!
Uchu!
Ewu!
Mkpi!
Busu!
Okuko!
Otolo!

Until Nwafor is stripped naked with his entire Akwuzu team and burnt alive, you will remain a stupid bunkum of exceptional value.

Ndi Anambra, let's fish them out ALL THE ENTIRE AKWUZU SARS TEAM and bury them in NNeni their very own human abattoir.The blood and cries of innocent victims is defeaning. Their end has come.

Nwa--nna biko off ur mic.ozugo biko

1 Like

Re: EndPoliceBrutality: Governor Obiano Sacks James Nwafor, Ex SARS Boss by Rawhumper(m): 7:39pm On Oct 15, 2020
It is now left for the masses to rise up against the injustice and
really leave a permanent footprint in Nigeria.

We all have to become dogged fighters if we
are going to prevail, we are still inside the dark
tunnel, with hope to see the light at the end.

I have been seriously hustling and desperately looking for money to revive my business but nothing yet.
My concern is not just myself, but the welfare of the people under the present Nigeria, especially the fatherless, orphans and the less privilege...its sad cry

quote author=whytediamond post=94976801]

See how dirty these men are. Playing politics at the expense of the masses that put them in power. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: EndPoliceBrutality: Governor Obiano Sacks James Nwafor, Ex SARS Boss by BREYZ: 8:13pm On Oct 15, 2020
MrCover:
Update From . COM

Reported By UDOKABESTLUV

Today, I joined youths of our dear State to say # EndPoliceBrutality and I support them because they did not only vote and defend their votes in my 21-over-21 victory but all their requests are genuine and germane; and I oblige to honour them all.

I felt honoured being in their midst to share in their feelings; and I made it clear that:
First, Federal Government has disbanded SARS but I will personally visit all SARS offices in Anambra State to ensure that anyone being held is released, immediately;

Second, James Nwafor, former OC SARS in Anambra State is sacked and will be prosecuted;

Third, I'll ensure that the Presidency does the needful to ensure a better life for our youths, for us, ndi Anambra and for our nation.

Long Live Anambra Youths!
Aluta continua!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2565165497037494&id=1377212462499476&fs=1&focus_composer=0

My interest is Mr. James Nwafor. If he escapes the court, he won't escape the Street. ThankGod he has been sacked. James Nwafor, Street dey wait you, as you don kpai innocent guys, na so your own go come, it's just a matter of time. The hunter is now the hunted grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: EndPoliceBrutality: Governor Obiano Sacks James Nwafor, Ex SARS Boss by JuanDeDios: 8:17pm On Oct 15, 2020
slivertongue:
I will personally visit all SARS offices in Anambra State to ensure that anyone being held is released, immediately;
Mere words. Obiano is a disgrace. Given the level of atrocities committed by Nwafor, with all the graphic images online, it's impossible Obiano didn't know, yet he hired the man. There have been specific calls in the past for Obiano to fire him yet he played deaf and retained the man. It's a shame.

2 Likes

Re: EndPoliceBrutality: Governor Obiano Sacks James Nwafor, Ex SARS Boss by OwenJesse27(m): 8:18pm On Oct 15, 2020
slivertongue:
Thanks
Re: EndPoliceBrutality: Governor Obiano Sacks James Nwafor, Ex SARS Boss by ThugBoy(m): 8:28pm On Oct 15, 2020
Any where una see the so call James Uwafor na to cuty cuty he meat for ground.
Re: EndPoliceBrutality: Governor Obiano Sacks James Nwafor, Ex SARS Boss by CavemanDefuturo: 8:41pm On Oct 15, 2020
#EndSars and henceforth no police officer, SARS, DSS, sac, rrs, what ever their names maybe should be allowed to legally kill any citizen without a trial in the court of law. Be it an armed robber, kidnapper...you need to prove people guilty before condemning them. This is just too much to bare, is everyone going bananas in this country. WTF did I just read?

I feel like pushing a digger through anus of this Officer James till it comes out through his mouth. His evils will not be forgiven, No way! i spit on his grave in advance #EndPoliceBrutality

https://www.nairaland.com/6182404/armageddon-called-awkuzu-sars-under

https://humangle.ng/once-arrested-just-forget-it-anambra-residents-recount-bitter-experiences-of-sars-brutality/
Re: EndPoliceBrutality: Governor Obiano Sacks James Nwafor, Ex SARS Boss by LordOfTheGame: 8:53pm On Oct 15, 2020
Who remembers how the revolution that ousted and eventually killed Ghadafi started? It was just like this. Nigerians are getting there gradually.

God bless Ndigbo

God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB

God bless every lovers of freedom in Nigeria and the world all over.

1 Like

Re: EndPoliceBrutality: Governor Obiano Sacks James Nwafor, Ex SARS Boss by hatu: 9:25pm On Oct 15, 2020
Leaders are those who take charge when things are going wrong. Those who protect their subjects. Obiano is not one of such. He, like most other rudderless politicians are becoming afraid and spineless because their security backbones are about to be broken. What options do they have, if not to join the #endsars campaign, which is a mere distraction from the Fulani occupation movement.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) / Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid / Police Release Official Statement On Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing (Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.