Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,019 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

EndPoliceBrutality: Governor Obiano Sacks James Nwafor, Ex SARS Boss - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EndPoliceBrutality: Governor Obiano Sacks James Nwafor, Ex SARS Boss (56875 Views)

EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) / James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS / Fulani Herdsmen Kill SARS Boss In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndPoliceBrutality: Governor Obiano Sacks James Nwafor, Ex SARS Boss by Misterdhee1(m): 9:43pm On Oct 15, 2020
Kinda weird such brutality was going on in Anambra all along and igbos didn't find it worthy to share the tales on social media. Animals like the sacked man nd his sponsors don't deserve to still be among the living. He should have been maimed both online and offline, but his tribesmen are sadly more concerned about Tinubu's bullion van. Sad precedents cry
Re: EndPoliceBrutality: Governor Obiano Sacks James Nwafor, Ex SARS Boss by Misterdhee1(m): 9:44pm On Oct 15, 2020
Kinda weird such brutality was going on in Anambra, nd igbos didn't find it worthy to share the tales on social media. Animals like the sacked man nd his sponsors don't deserve to still be among the living. He should have been maimed both online and offline, but his tribesmen are sadly more concerned about Tinubu's bullion van. Sad precedents cry
Re: EndPoliceBrutality: Governor Obiano Sacks James Nwafor, Ex SARS Boss by slivertongue: 10:16pm On Oct 15, 2020
JuanDeDios:

Mere words. Obiano is a disgrace. Given the level of atrocities committed by Nwafor, with all the graphic images online, it's impossible Obiano didn't know, yet he hired the man. There have been specific calls in the past for Obiano to fire him yet he played deaf and retained the man. It's a shame.

mbadinuju, ngige and obi are all guilty. all the elites in the state who used the police to harass their people are also guilty

1 Like

Re: EndPoliceBrutality: Governor Obiano Sacks James Nwafor, Ex SARS Boss by Amankalizer(m): 10:19pm On Oct 15, 2020
I need to see the pic of this James Nwafor. What a man?
Re: EndPoliceBrutality: Governor Obiano Sacks James Nwafor, Ex SARS Boss by Kingston6: 10:28pm On Oct 15, 2020
Oga this ur own protest is campaigning against anambra governorship election that will be coming up soon
Re: EndPoliceBrutality: Governor Obiano Sacks James Nwafor, Ex SARS Boss by Aninri: 10:52pm On Oct 15, 2020
[quote author=nkwuocha post=94974274]That's not enough you drunk governor!
Iwu idiot Obiano, were you blind to his questionable character before appointing him in the first place?

Anu ohia Obiano!
Ezi!
Uchu!
Ewu!
Mkpi!
Busu!
Okuko!
Otolo!

Until Nwafor is stripped naked with his entire Akwuzu team and burnt alive, you will remain a stupid bunkum of exceptional value.

Ndi Anambra, let's fish them out ALL THE ENTIRE AKWUZU SARS TEAM and bury them in NNeni their very own human abattoir.The blood and cries of innocent victims is defeaning. Their end has come.[/quote. Gwawa ya.

1 Like

Re: EndPoliceBrutality: Governor Obiano Sacks James Nwafor, Ex SARS Boss by vioment: 11:23pm On Oct 15, 2020
What are you persecuting for.

You didn't persecute after time and time of cases that had been going on for years. There were no rules of conduct before now, which is really what the protest is about.

So, don't persecute him or his position because if you start playing that game of unthoughtful actions, the buck stopped with you. Why didn't you intervene during your whole tenure; were you not aware of the mass brutality that was on going - if you say no, then it speaks volume about your leadership. You were money hunting/ national money and power hunting, nothing else mattered. Are you also not aware of all the road blocks for bribe schemes all around Anambra by authorities.

Naijans are demanding new ways of conduct, accountability, respectful, and collective progress.

Do day 1 things at or around then, don't wait until it is late to start acting theatrical.

Demote or discharge any guilty and untrainable personnels that have a long rap sheet and are untrainable without cheating the process. Since many of them will be guilty, investigate death/ very bad bodily harm cases, which can take years, like 2 or more years. Democracy is a process system.
Politics in a democracy can get you rich but that's if you were already intelligent before it happened, and after you leave, they do dignity politics. African politics is straight selfish an sometime barbaric. Headachism. If all these leaders want to act like saints and sympathizers, then straighten up, stop the finger pointing, query the worst cases, and train the system to be better and equal to everyone.
Re: EndPoliceBrutality: Governor Obiano Sacks James Nwafor, Ex SARS Boss by mrkings84(m): 11:35pm On Oct 15, 2020
whytediamond:
To hell with you Mr. Obiano... swear now that you did not know Mr. Nwafor was a wicked murderous officer that aided or abetted jungle justice by him and his rogues.

Swear say you never hear any petition against the criminal.

Now the youths are all out, you're now leaning in our direction. Bleep you.

We're coming for all you monsters in power.

How I wish this would be possible....
Re: EndPoliceBrutality: Governor Obiano Sacks James Nwafor, Ex SARS Boss by gariepinus: 12:31am On Oct 16, 2020
I am not impressed at all ....this heartless blood sucker called Nwafor James must die...he mustn't go scot free... This useless oc SARS called Nwafor James killed a lot of innocent boys in a cold blood... And this is our opportunity to take this matter up..he must be prosecuted for the abysmal act...dismissing him from work is just like hurting the heart of innocent people he killed.... Nwafor James who Hail's from Ebonyi state must die a shameful death... This man need to be strangled to death devoid any consideration... Lets work towards the prosecution of this beast Called Nwafor James..

Re: EndPoliceBrutality: Governor Obiano Sacks James Nwafor, Ex SARS Boss by AsiwajuNdigbo: 1:29am On Oct 16, 2020
MrCover:
Update From . COM

Reported By UDOKABESTLUV

Today, I joined youths of our dear State to say # EndPoliceBrutality and I support them because they did not only vote and defend their votes in my 21-over-21 victory but all their requests are genuine and germane; and I oblige to honour them all.

I felt honoured being in their midst to share in their feelings; and I made it clear that:
First, Federal Government has disbanded SARS but I will personally visit all SARS offices in Anambra State to ensure that anyone being held is released, immediately;

Second, James Nwafor, former OC SARS in Anambra State is sacked and will be prosecuted;

Third, I'll ensure that the Presidency does the needful to ensure a better life for our youths, for us, ndi Anambra and for our nation.

Long Live Anambra Youths!
Aluta continua!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2565165497037494&id=1377212462499476&fs=1&focus_composer=0

God bless Obiano!
Re: EndPoliceBrutality: Governor Obiano Sacks James Nwafor, Ex SARS Boss by AsiwajuNdigbo: 1:30am On Oct 16, 2020
Bloody Nwafor must die
Re: EndPoliceBrutality: Governor Obiano Sacks James Nwafor, Ex SARS Boss by bewla(m): 6:37am On Oct 16, 2020
dangermouse:
They stoodbye and watch innocent lives mowed down extra judiciously. They stoodbye and watch us die. To all the dead victims of sars Rip. To all the living ones, take heart. Nigeria will be great again.
Must be great

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndPoliceBrutality: Governor Obiano Sacks James Nwafor, Ex SARS Boss by Mayng01(m): 7:18am On Oct 16, 2020
Well done gov, prosecuting part I love the most
Re: EndPoliceBrutality: Governor Obiano Sacks James Nwafor, Ex SARS Boss by cardoctor(m): 7:38am On Oct 16, 2020
slivertongue:
I will personally visit all SARS offices in Anambra State to ensure that anyone being held is released, immediately;

Make sure that it's only the innocent and unjustly detained victims that are released. Many hardcore criminals are waiting to get back to their activities if released.
Re: EndPoliceBrutality: Governor Obiano Sacks James Nwafor, Ex SARS Boss by Vacora(m): 7:48am On Oct 16, 2020
Defund that police station. Exhume bodies allegedly buried there and hire forensic experts. Investigate and apprehend all officers concerned. Public trials of all officers. Their crimes are too heinous to leave that station standing.
Re: EndPoliceBrutality: Governor Obiano Sacks James Nwafor, Ex SARS Boss by Frankcallys(m): 8:28am On Oct 16, 2020
Well meaning Nigerians, please something must be done about this. This OC SARS James Nwafor must be prosecuted, jailed or payed back same measure added, shaken and over filled!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/6182404/armageddon-called-awkuzu-sars-under
Re: EndPoliceBrutality: Governor Obiano Sacks James Nwafor, Ex SARS Boss by Omezif(m): 10:13am On Oct 16, 2020
That's very good, sars are weed smokers.
Re: EndPoliceBrutality: Governor Obiano Sacks James Nwafor, Ex SARS Boss by BlindedIrony(m): 7:25pm On Oct 16, 2020
It took the elected slowpoke nine Goddamn days to spill beans. It kinda begs the question, "Where have you been during the times SARS murdered innocent Anambra people, Mr. Governor?"

Besides, firing the last element of SARS irreducible rascality in your state does not solve the problems of SARS. Will he dismantle the numerous illegal police money-exhorting road blocks in Onitsha and other Anambra cities or towns?

After SARS, the police are still out there in the entire Eastern state illegally collecting bribes. As a diaspora in the US who received serious slaps from the police for reciting my civil rights in Onitsha when the receipt of my 4-year old laptop was asked, how do stop those cocksucking hungry-looking arse-torn shameless sons of whores from blocking roads and streets to collect bribes in your state?
Re: EndPoliceBrutality: Governor Obiano Sacks James Nwafor, Ex SARS Boss by gariepinus: 9:26am On Oct 17, 2020
Atrocities of Awkuzu SARS under James Nwafor

#EndSARS: ‘Theatre of Pain: My story at Awkuzu SARS’
by AnaedoOnline October 14, 2020
Dr Nwankwo Justin
Dr Nwankwo Justin

I arrived at Awkuzu SARS on the 1st day of August 2013. With a weakened body…I have kept my mind alert refusing to faint or collapse in the van. Yet upon arrival, I could read the bold inscriptions on the wall of that Nazi camp which reads…” Well, come to hellfire” I quickly told myself that we are in for the worst. I have heard the tales of this bay and camp from Aschelon and Zeba. I always thought and believed that it was the land of mongrels and that it was reserved for them until j arrives! No…I was mistaken! Marshalled straight by the almighty O.C SARS to an open rickety hall…all other victims were separated, each to his or her fate.

Standing by one end was a police officer with two suspects who were chained together and the tempo of the interrogation was getting higher. Momentarily forgetting my ordeal…I kept a gaze on all corners of the hall abandoned with an ominous look of a 2nd world war torture camp. Ropes were streaming down from ceiling tops, bags of sand were elevated on perimeter wall fence of the hall and all types of rod and metal varying in shape, length and size were staring at you while you hear shouts of people from the back of the hall screaming the name of their late great grandmothers to come and intercede on their behalf. Buckets of water are standby in case one faints or opts to die before appending a signature to already written statements. I was still taking the mein of the entire facility when I was jolted back to reality by the sound of a rapid military rifle…tem tem tem!!!!!. You no wan talk…you wan follow am go, you wan travel!!! were the words resonating from the other end of the hall. I tried looking but slaps from my I.P.O…Investigating Police Officer reminded me that I was not in this camp for Excursion or Tourism. That guy don travel oooo …so make you tell me the truth otherwise I go travel you were the words from the officer.

Meanwhile, the O.C torture, the 2aice (2nd in command) and about 4 other police officers started asking me questions ranging from personal to family to academic background questions…when I got to the level that I was a PhD student, the questions ceased and the O.C shouted …Mr. Tell us what happened or in his Abakaliki ascent…gbajisie gu ukpa la abo (shoot your two legs). I started my story of what happened but that was not what they wanted to hear.

The questions were already made and I must be categorical in my answers…Your director kills people…No Sir! And the torture started properly… Ropes tied by my two hands…by the two legs, then both leg and hand bended and tied together with a rod passing through in between them and then elevated to a perimeter wall. In fact, if you have watched a goat prepared for a barbecue of suya night then you are close to the picture. At the turn of each question and non-compliance, a bag of sand is added at my back to add extra pain. Cries upon wails until you pass out. Ooh, you want to die…common Justin death is far removed! A cold bucket of water quickly spoils your trance and brings you back to reality.
From minutes to hours, the torture lasted but never stopped until finally, you start saying that you killed Babangida so that you can be brought down meanwhile Babangida is alive. From hanging on the beam, tying of rope in a strangulation mode around the neck, Inserting of pin and rope inside the penis to circularly shooting of bullets around increasing the tempo of the questions at each turn, one is immersed into a theatre of pain and your pre-written statements a product of individual pain threshold. In the midst of my torture, I opted to set forth at dawn…dragging myself to crossover the thresholds of deaths but they were Anthills in the Savannah.

The gods were wise! Around 8 pm that night, I was unconsciously taken into Cell 5. I came to know the real essence of that cell days later.

Cursed with five cells at that Bay…some are better than the others. Cell 5 is the worst because it is tagged “Condemned cell”. If you happen to be there, then you are not in Awkuzu SARS because that cell for them does not exist. High profile criminals caught with military rifles are kept there awaiting execution and because our case had all the above element…I smelled the cell for 6hrs and was transferred out in the morning of next day while the director remained there till the 5th of August. From cell 5 I moved to Cell1 and to cell 4 where I rotted away without taking bath or brush, defecting in nylon polythene and not seeing the light of day except on occasional visit.

A total black cell filled with the stench of rugged criminals caught with locally made rifles. In my days at Guantanamo Bay…I rekindled my pastoral skills and led the two twin cell of 3 &4 in morning, afternoon and night devotions. Sleeping was with one eye open because gunshots fill the air at all times and people are summarily judged through the barrel of a gun. Answering your name at odd hours is risky and mention of your name reminds of the ambulance job we do each day for fallen comrades.

A room of not more than 2 Square sizes packed up by 29 to 31 suspect…heat kills, hunger kills, mental switch on and off kills and police bullets does the rest. Who will be the next to the fire? At the camp, talks of going to court are freedom itself and remanding one in prison custody was answering of prayer s from God. Every day we waited for our turn…singing to the Almighty… Abraham Blessing is mine! He delivered Paul and Silas!!!!!To the government of my country…if the activities of Awkuzu SARS is legitimatized and now acceptable, then let’s close down the prisons and save the expenditure on warders and prison welfare for better ventures. ’

– An unedited narrative by Dr Justin Nwankwo, then a PhD student/Researcher at the Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka. He was arrested and detained for 81 days and tortured at SARS Awkuzu

Source: https://www.anaedoonline.ng/2020/10/14/endsars-theatre-of-pain-my-story-at-awkuzu-sars/

1 Like

Re: EndPoliceBrutality: Governor Obiano Sacks James Nwafor, Ex SARS Boss by gariepinus: 9:28am On Oct 17, 2020
Atrocities committed by James Nwafor who Hail's from Ebonyi... James Nwafor must die shameful death for killing innocent young people in cold blood...what is happening in Anambra state about this??

Re: EndPoliceBrutality: Governor Obiano Sacks James Nwafor, Ex SARS Boss by gariepinus: 9:29am On Oct 17, 2020
James Nwafor the devil incarnate..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Thieves Electrocuted To Death In Owerri While Stealing Electric Cables(pics) / Reverend Joseph Ma’aji Remanded For Raping His 16-Year-Old House Maid / Police Release Official Statement On Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing (Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.