Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

MC Oluomo Denies Sending NURTW Thugs To Disrupt Endsars Protest In Alausa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Denies Sending NURTW Thugs To Disrupt Endsars Protest In Alausa (31945 Views)

MC Oluomo Denies Threatening Any Ethnic Group, Says "Mama Chukwudi" Is A Friend / Malami Denies Sending Memo Seeking Suspension Of Constitution / MC Oluomo Denies Lagos Governorship Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Sending NURTW Thugs To Disrupt Endsars Protest In Alausa by NGpatriot: 4:10pm On Oct 15, 2020
bluefilm:

Will denying it stop him from organizing those agberos again to come and attack the protesters?

If I deny that I am not a cult member in presence of TV cameras, will it stop me from having meetings with my gang in the cover of the dark?

Use your brain.

Did you use your brain when you concluded that he sent the thigs without evidence that he did?

Something is actually wrong with your own brain.
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Sending NURTW Thugs To Disrupt Endsars Protest In Alausa by zudozz: 4:13pm On Oct 15, 2020
The Thugs sent themselves!

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Sending NURTW Thugs To Disrupt Endsars Protest In Alausa by Fuckingmallam45(m): 4:18pm On Oct 15, 2020
abiola708:
Patronize the best designers wears
I will need design wears for my birthday, how can we meet?
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Sending NURTW Thugs To Disrupt Endsars Protest In Alausa by lymelyte(m): 4:24pm On Oct 15, 2020
This one don dey piss for body. So una dey fear like this? You kept your children abroad thinking you can use other people children to commit havoc. We have already expose you and your kids online. You are been watched and observed by the international community..
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Sending NURTW Thugs To Disrupt Endsars Protest In Alausa by yaki84: 4:24pm On Oct 15, 2020
uptimum123:
We know already MC...
They are just hypocrites that doesn't know what they want.

The People you will still find outside still protesting are those with sinister motives.

We know their agenda and they will surely fail.

Nigeria is my country and any attempt disrupt the progress of this great nation will be surely challenged.

EndSars EndSars dem don end am.

5of5 demands... Government approve am

Watin Una want again.

#EndProtestNow

Let the Government do their job
#endswat
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Sending NURTW Thugs To Disrupt Endsars Protest In Alausa by sangresan(m): 4:29pm On Oct 15, 2020
Monimatic:
grin grin grin
Their plan to use the smelling Lagos agberos to kill the protests has backfired , they are all now denying sponsoring ageberos in three brand new air conditioned Lagos state Government commissioned LAGbuses and brand new cutlasses to the protest ground to attack the #EndSars protestors.
Sanwo olu deny
Obasa deny
Mc Oluomo deny
Lagos state government deny

MC Oluomo is scared US Government will revoke his US Citizenship and dash him , his wives and his children schooling in US visa ban and deportation.

Remaining Tinubu the god father and sugar daddy of all agberos in Lagos to deny sponsoring the hoodlums to attack the protesters..Thunder fire all of them from mc oluomo to tinubu
Tinubu is ur own turn to #SoroSoke and also deny sending the Lagos smelling (NURTW) agberos, to attack innocent protestors.

You're an idiot for wrongly accusing people. BRT wasn't used for conveying hoodlums...Those guys planned to hijack the bus and passengers could attest to the fact...Stop deceiving gullible Nigerians.
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Sending NURTW Thugs To Disrupt Endsars Protest In Alausa by ajebuter(f): 4:34pm On Oct 15, 2020
bluefilm:

Will denying it stop him from organizing those agberos again to come and attack the protesters?

If I deny that I am not a cult member in presence of TV cameras, will it stop me from having meetings with my gang in the cover of the dark?

Use your brain.

'Use your brain's

An unprovoked insult for airing my view ?

I'm sure your parents raised you better..
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Sending NURTW Thugs To Disrupt Endsars Protest In Alausa by uptimum123(m): 4:34pm On Oct 15, 2020
yaki84:

#endswat

U for Kuku say end police in all totality

#EndProtestNow

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Sending NURTW Thugs To Disrupt Endsars Protest In Alausa by olatuns2017: 4:34pm On Oct 15, 2020
Monimatic:
grin grin grin
Their plan to use the smelling Lagos agberos to kill the protests has backfired , they are all now denying sponsoring ageberos in three brand new air conditioned Lagos state Government commissioned LAGbuses and brand new cutlasses to the protest ground to attack the #EndSars protestors.
Sanwo olu deny
Obasa deny
Mc Oluomo deny

Continue
You are a looser

MC Oluomo is scared US Government will revoke his US Citizenship and dash him , his wives and his children schooling in US visa ban and deportation.

Remaining Tinubu the god father and sugar daddy of all agberos in Lagos to deny sponsoring the hoodlums to attack the protesters..Thunder fire all of them from mc oluomo to tinubu
Tinubu is ur own turn to #SoroSoke and also deny sending the Lagos smelling (NURTW) agberos, to attack innocent protestors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Sending NURTW Thugs To Disrupt Endsars Protest In Alausa by Afamed: 4:34pm On Oct 15, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:
yeroba Muslims never supported this protest from onset
they're double talking and confusing themselves just like helinues JAMO84 Afamed
to them it's targeted at their god buhari
even their Supreme leader prof Akintola never supported it.
forget the hypocrisy
no apc person supports this mass movement.
what a people angry
These children ehhhhh!!!
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Sending NURTW Thugs To Disrupt Endsars Protest In Alausa by yaki84: 4:35pm On Oct 15, 2020
uptimum123:

U for Kuku say end police in all totality

#EndProtestNow

#eNDSWaT
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Sending NURTW Thugs To Disrupt Endsars Protest In Alausa by stifej: 4:39pm On Oct 15, 2020
Adonis86:
Everyone is denying being responsible, but everyone knows who did, by their fruits shall know them.

Yoruba alliance with the North or the Yoruba Muslims might be the first to trade the lives of their brothers and their birth rights to the Northern despots for a plate of porridge yam riddled with palm oil and pepper... Ndi Ofe! �
Onye iberibe, mechie onu oburu na onweghi ezigbo ihe di n'oburu gi.
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Sending NURTW Thugs To Disrupt Endsars Protest In Alausa by bluefilm: 4:46pm On Oct 15, 2020
ajebuter:

'Use your brain's

An unprovoked insult for airing my view ?

I'm sure your parents raised you better..

I don't even understand why you're taking it so personal and foaming from your mouth over nothing.

Look, I am only trying to point out to you that denying something does not really absolve anyone from the charges against them assuming the person really has a hand in it.
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Sending NURTW Thugs To Disrupt Endsars Protest In Alausa by themaestro08(m): 4:51pm On Oct 15, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
Look at how Nigerians derailed a just cause.

#EndSARS. . . Ended

#ReleaseArrestedProtesters. . . Released

#MentalEvaluationForSARSofficers. . . In progress

Why do people even think the thugs who attacked the protesters are sponsored?

Continued Protest after demands have been met is nothing but NUISANCE.

How about prosecuting SARS personnel who murdered innocent civilians?
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Sending NURTW Thugs To Disrupt Endsars Protest In Alausa by JAMO84: 5:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:
yeroba Muslims never supported this protest from onset
they're double talking and confusing themselves just like helinues JAMO84 Afamed
to them it's targeted at their god buhari
even their Supreme leader prof Akintola never supported it.
forget the hypocrisy
no apc person supports this mass movement.
what a people angry
Soro Soke
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Sending NURTW Thugs To Disrupt Endsars Protest In Alausa by olayiwola72(m): 5:10pm On Oct 15, 2020
sangresan:

You're an idiot for wrongly accusing people. BRT wasn't used for conveying hoodlums...Those guys planned to hijack the bus and passengers could attest to the fact...Stop deceiving gullible Nigerians.
But we’re you there when d brt was hijacked ,,.if you are not there please keep quiet
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Sending NURTW Thugs To Disrupt Endsars Protest In Alausa by Iceberg3: 5:12pm On Oct 15, 2020
Adonis86:
Everyone is denying being responsible, but everyone knows who did, by their fruits shall know them.

Yoruba alliance with the North or the Yoruba Muslims might be the first to trade the lives of their brothers and their birth rights to the Northern despots for a plate of porridge yam riddled with palm oil and pepper... Ndi Ofe! �

grin

See the name of his spokesperson,BUHARI jimoh.

T
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Sending NURTW Thugs To Disrupt Endsars Protest In Alausa by Ezmans: 5:14pm On Oct 15, 2020
slivertongue:
how will an executive thug agree he sent armed thugs after a genuine cause. thats will amount to willful suicide
afonjas are saboteurs till tomorrow & they are the cause of the problems we Southerners are facing
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Sending NURTW Thugs To Disrupt Endsars Protest In Alausa by TheGoodJoe(m): 5:14pm On Oct 15, 2020
DontBullshitMe:

#EndSARS. . . Ended

When you understand that the true goal is not yet achieved, you will wake up.

As my colleague says, "Day is just breaking." cool

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Sending NURTW Thugs To Disrupt Endsars Protest In Alausa by dododawa1: 5:14pm On Oct 15, 2020
It will be Chelsea fan spotted

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Sending NURTW Thugs To Disrupt Endsars Protest In Alausa by OBIPLUS(m): 5:19pm On Oct 15, 2020
That is to tell you the level of hunger in the land, to convince someone to join fight against innocent protesters , international community will always marvel at events around Nigeria.
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Sending NURTW Thugs To Disrupt Endsars Protest In Alausa by MoneyTrees(m): 5:26pm On Oct 15, 2020
When a zombie speaks, it's called nuisance...
I smell mediocrity about your reasoning capabilities... grin grin
You need 3 Jumbo sized Mali kush to reset your ... cheesy
Fvckin pvssy ass niggarrr people lipsrsealed

DontBullshitMe:

#EndSARS. . . Ended

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Sending NURTW Thugs To Disrupt Endsars Protest In Alausa by oyatz(m): 5:42pm On Oct 15, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Tinubu is a drug baron. He will never become our president! Never ever!!!

You are dividing the movement by bringing partisanship into it. This will not promote the unity of the movement.
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Sending NURTW Thugs To Disrupt Endsars Protest In Alausa by ajebuter(f): 5:44pm On Oct 15, 2020
bluefilm:

I don't even understand why you're taking it so personal and foaming from your mouth over nothing.

Look, I am only trying to point out to you that denying something does not really absolve anyone from the charges against them assuming the person really has a hand in it.

With 'use your brain's?

You could do better..

Without insulting..
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Sending NURTW Thugs To Disrupt Endsars Protest In Alausa by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 15, 2020
Monimatic:
grin grin grin
Sanwo olu deny
Obasa deny
Mc Oluomo deny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Denies Sending NURTW Thugs To Disrupt Endsars Protest In Alausa by bluefilm: 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2020
ajebuter:

With 'use your brain's?

You could do better..

Without insulting..

Oh Sorry.

I should have said Use your Pussy.

What do you think?
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Sending NURTW Thugs To Disrupt Endsars Protest In Alausa by DontBullshitMe: 5:59pm On Oct 15, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

When you understand that the true goal is not yet achieved, you will wake up.

As my colleague says, "Day is just breaking." cool
What is the true goal? (If I may ask)

Civil unrest?

Revolution?

Uprising?

Socioeconomic crises?
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Sending NURTW Thugs To Disrupt Endsars Protest In Alausa by muelzik(m): 6:02pm On Oct 15, 2020
Toll gate is tinubu's money making machine... What do you expect. I suspect him.
Re: MC Oluomo Denies Sending NURTW Thugs To Disrupt Endsars Protest In Alausa by Christistruth00: 6:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
uptimum123:
We know already MC...
They are just hypocrites that doesn't know what they want.

The People you will still find outside still protesting are those with sinister motives.

We know their agenda and they will surely fail.

Nigeria is my country and any attempt disrupt the progress of this great nation will be surely challenged.

EndSars EndSars dem don end am.

5of5 demands... Government approve am

Watin Una want again.

#EndProtestNow

Though i agree Nigeria needs an entirely new incorruptible Securty and Justice System , some people have been trying to incite Ethnic and Civil unrest for sometime but Jesus pass them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bugaje To Buhari: I Rejected Your Appointment Because My Hands Are Full / Peter Obi: N400bn Too Much For COVID-19 Vaccines. I Can Procure For N150bn / Obi Wins Plateau State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.