Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

EndSARS: We Strongly Oppose Oppression, Brutality And Intimidation - Google - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: We Strongly Oppose Oppression, Brutality And Intimidation - Google (46686 Views)

Adewole Adebayo: We'll Run A Campaign Without Cash Inducement And Intimidation / #EndSARS: We Must Regulate Social Media Before It Destroys Us – Lai Mohammed / Lai Mohammed On EndSARS: We Have Met Demands, We Can't Go Beyond What We've Done (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: We Strongly Oppose Oppression, Brutality And Intimidation - Google by MartinsD12(m): 7:22pm On Oct 15, 2020
ExAngel007:

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://twitter.com/googleafrica/status/1316676651179278338%3Fref_src%3Dtwsrc%255Egoogle%257Ctwcamp%255Eserp%257Ctwgr%255Etweet&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjj2My96rbsAhWO2aQKHQL6BjkQglQwAnoECAsQAg&usg=AOvVaw2mcNru-_hBai1EJxz5YXAa
Thank you Google, who is Buhari if he likes he should continue deceiving himself
Re: EndSARS: We Strongly Oppose Oppression, Brutality And Intimidation - Google by Jahwinaboy(m): 7:25pm On Oct 15, 2020
tollyboy5:
The endsars movement is a result of poverty and frustration People are facing. Me I want the ashTag to be more revealing #RestructureNow
Seconded. #RestructureNow #Kill politicians now
Re: EndSARS: We Strongly Oppose Oppression, Brutality And Intimidation - Google by mountmoriah(m): 7:25pm On Oct 15, 2020
Righteousness89:
A New Nigeria may Just Spring out From this Protest....
A New Nation may be born from this Protest!

Let us not be so Carried away with Events..
As we Peacefully Protest! Let's also not Forget the times which we are in..
As we Peacefully Protest! Let's not Forget that this Earth is not our Home..
As we Protest lets not Forget that we are in Season of the RAPTURE. It could Happen anytime..
As we Protest , let's not Forget that Preparation for Eternity is Highly Needful..
As we Protest , let's not Forget that Jesus is our ticket to Eternal Life...

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: We Strongly Oppose Oppression, Brutality And Intimidation - Google by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 15, 2020
Now, we've been heard
Re: EndSARS: We Strongly Oppose Oppression, Brutality And Intimidation - Google by BRASH: 7:28pm On Oct 15, 2020
Awol1:

Even you?
He has no choice. Many of the zombies will soon join
Re: EndSARS: We Strongly Oppose Oppression, Brutality And Intimidation - Google by Ademoore07(m): 7:49pm On Oct 15, 2020
For the first time, i got to know the full meaning of Google.
Re: EndSARS: We Strongly Oppose Oppression, Brutality And Intimidation - Google by Dagger111(m): 7:51pm On Oct 15, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:
shame to helinues and other yeroba Muslims that tried to sabotage the masses cheesy

Which one is yorubamuslim again? You pple are the enemies of the state. Haba nah
Re: EndSARS: We Strongly Oppose Oppression, Brutality And Intimidation - Google by loadedvibes: 8:01pm On Oct 15, 2020
Now I believe the protest has been hijacked by powers that be. but still sha endsars
Re: EndSARS: We Strongly Oppose Oppression, Brutality And Intimidation - Google by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 15, 2020
I never knew GOOGLE was an acronym. I just thought it was a search engine on the internet
Re: EndSARS: We Strongly Oppose Oppression, Brutality And Intimidation - Google by goodheart02(m): 8:06pm On Oct 15, 2020
I guess google is also a yahoo boy according to some foolish ass licking zombies here.
Re: EndSARS: We Strongly Oppose Oppression, Brutality And Intimidation - Google by bejeria101(m): 8:15pm On Oct 15, 2020
protests:
We spoke
A whole Google heard
Pa Buhari, day don break

#EndSARS

Re: EndSARS: We Strongly Oppose Oppression, Brutality And Intimidation - Google by blingxx(m): 8:19pm On Oct 15, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
God Bless the Youths
God bless lovers of Freedom
God bless Mazi nnamdi Kanu for Awakening our conciousness to know that power belongs to us.
He may be too hard in his approach but his message has been the truth.

As a typical yoruba dude I never liked the name "Nigeria" I prefer "west Africa" sound more appealing to foreigners.. And I don't like the boring green white green of a flag the briafra flag makes more sense
Re: EndSARS: We Strongly Oppose Oppression, Brutality And Intimidation - Google by dfrost: 8:26pm On Oct 15, 2020
PriestDaniz:

Men never fall out ooo

If men fall out,e go bad ooo.

If men fall out, hoodlums go hear am.

Exactly what I told an acquaintance. Men still dey observe. Men wey get OT still dey watch. Hoodlums no get OT nah. The agidi ot wey dem get was handed over to them when the need to raise more foot soldiers came up.

Make men still dey observe first. smiley cheesy

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: We Strongly Oppose Oppression, Brutality And Intimidation - Google by uptimum123(m): 8:27pm On Oct 15, 2020
blingxx:

As a typical yoruba dude I never liked the name "Nigeria" I prefer "west Africa" sound more appealing to foreigners.. And I don't like the boring green white green of a flag the briafra flag makes more sense

Okay go to your potopoto republic and live our beloved country for us.

#EndProtestNow

Let the Government do their job
Re: EndSARS: We Strongly Oppose Oppression, Brutality And Intimidation - Google by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:27pm On Oct 15, 2020
madridguy:
Thank God for social media.

EndSARS/SWAT
Thank God o
Re: EndSARS: We Strongly Oppose Oppression, Brutality And Intimidation - Google by LordOfTheGame: 8:47pm On Oct 15, 2020
God bless Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB for opening the eyes of the Nigerian people.

Who else is it his or her first time to know the full meaning Google?
Gather here let's #EndNigeria and #EndSwat together.
Re: EndSARS: We Strongly Oppose Oppression, Brutality And Intimidation - Google by pacespot(m): 8:53pm On Oct 15, 2020
Thanks to these international media for lending credence to this movement.

Next,

#EndCorruption
Re: EndSARS: We Strongly Oppose Oppression, Brutality And Intimidation - Google by Blakpot: 9:03pm On Oct 15, 2020
Who knew google was an acronym all this while
Re: EndSARS: We Strongly Oppose Oppression, Brutality And Intimidation - Google by jimmychang: 9:05pm On Oct 15, 2020
uptimum123:

Come well well and you na all go fall..

Na now u just dey wake up when there are progress being made.

#EndProtestNow

Let the Government do their job

If I fall I fall ...but the rest go move grin grin
Re: EndSARS: We Strongly Oppose Oppression, Brutality And Intimidation - Google by doggedfighter(f): 9:15pm On Oct 15, 2020
madridguy:
Thank God for social media.

EndSARS/SWAT

You stood for truth for once.

It's a new day
Re: EndSARS: We Strongly Oppose Oppression, Brutality And Intimidation - Google by Adamisa77(m): 9:21pm On Oct 15, 2020
Am DanCing GaLaLa for GOOGLE
Re: EndSARS: We Strongly Oppose Oppression, Brutality And Intimidation - Google by GOOOGLE504(m): 9:27pm On Oct 15, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
God Bless the Youths
God bless lovers of Freedom
God bless Mazi nnamdi Kanu for Awakening our conciousness to know that power belongs to us.
He may be too hard in his approach but his message has been the truth.

Speak for yourself

Me wey don wake tey tey I just dey await una..
Re: EndSARS: We Strongly Oppose Oppression, Brutality And Intimidation - Google by plantist: 9:30pm On Oct 15, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:
shame to helinues and other yeroba Muslims that tried to sabotage the masses cheesy

Idiot! What is the meaning of yeriba? Is it a name given to you by your ancestors?
Re: EndSARS: We Strongly Oppose Oppression, Brutality And Intimidation - Google by Moscodee1990(m): 9:47pm On Oct 15, 2020
Camelot65:
Officially Google has no full meaning smiley
So u be officiall for Google cheesy
Camelot65:
Officially Google has no full meaning smiley
Re: EndSARS: We Strongly Oppose Oppression, Brutality And Intimidation - Google by Camelot65: 9:49pm On Oct 15, 2020
Moscodee1990:
So u be officiall for Google cheesy
Lol, .... you can check it out
Re: EndSARS: We Strongly Oppose Oppression, Brutality And Intimidation - Google by engrchykae(m): 10:26pm On Oct 15, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
if this guy was the President he will be executing citizens with his pistol in national executive council meeting live on national TV.

I wonder what kind of training they receive
when abacha was head of state,urchins like Dino melaye ,hope uzodimma ,rochas,buruji kashamu,Osho pikin are nowhere near leadership but under silly democracy 36 thieving governors and a useless Commander in Thief are looting this nation plus the useless 109 law breakers called senators.
Re: EndSARS: We Strongly Oppose Oppression, Brutality And Intimidation - Google by TinubuGoQuench(f): 10:26pm On Oct 15, 2020
helinues:

Cry cry baby...

Dealing with him badly these days...

Choi cancellation job is in disarray..

Ntor

5k monthly BMC stipend at work
Re: EndSARS: We Strongly Oppose Oppression, Brutality And Intimidation - Google by Yahksbiz(m): 10:27pm On Oct 15, 2020
Akalia:
Yea but many more lives would have being lost for the greater good of the survivors and posterity in the aftermath of the upheaval. Are you ready still for this reality? Do not think for any reason that this victory will come cheap.

Even me have lay down my life for God to raise it up
Re: EndSARS: We Strongly Oppose Oppression, Brutality And Intimidation - Google by engrchykae(m): 10:30pm On Oct 15, 2020
Nigeria is evil,it has no plans for the youths.
Re: EndSARS: We Strongly Oppose Oppression, Brutality And Intimidation - Google by leokid866: 10:32pm On Oct 15, 2020
engrchykae:
when abacha was head of state,urchins like Dino melaye ,hope uzodimma ,rochas,buruji kashamu,Osho pikin are nowhere near leadership but under silly democracy 36 thieving governors and a useless Commander in Thief are looting this nation plus the useless 109 law breakers called senators.
Right because Abacha did not loot the country and his family is not currently richer than the richest man in Africa who happens to be a Nigerian.
Re: EndSARS: We Strongly Oppose Oppression, Brutality And Intimidation - Google by samwillyco1(m): 10:35pm On Oct 15, 2020
HAccord:
Good one. More is coming. Shebi na this country we dey.

BTW, we need to see CSP James Nwafor in handcuffs undergoing trial and facing summary execution after severe torture. That guy na devil worst pikin.

Who is the person, and what did he do as a CSP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) / Obaseki, Oshiomhole Reconciled By Dangote, Fayemi, Peace Returns To Edo State / Isaac Adewole Visits Abubakar Duduwale, Got Leg Injury After Trekking For Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.