Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

EndSARS: We Strongly Oppose Oppression, Brutality And Intimidation - Google - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: We Strongly Oppose Oppression, Brutality And Intimidation - Google (46680 Views)

Adewole Adebayo: We'll Run A Campaign Without Cash Inducement And Intimidation / #EndSARS: We Must Regulate Social Media Before It Destroys Us – Lai Mohammed / Lai Mohammed On EndSARS: We Have Met Demands, We Can't Go Beyond What We've Done (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: We Strongly Oppose Oppression, Brutality And Intimidation - Google by engrchykae(m): 10:46pm On Oct 15, 2020
leokid866:

Right because Abacha did not loot the country and his family is not currently richer than the richest man in Africa who happens to be a Nigerian.
let one man loot than having many looters all at once.
Abdulsalami looted more than abacha,ibb looted more than abacha but nobody is talking about them because they still run things and cover their side very well.
Under abacha,things were ok for common man,it was only political class that were having problem with abacha
Re: EndSARS: We Strongly Oppose Oppression, Brutality And Intimidation - Google by enemyofprogress: 11:47pm On Oct 15, 2020
Global Organization of Oriented Group Language of Earth (GOOGLE)........Na wa o, so na the meaning of Google be this. I swear sey lalasticlala, Seun, mynd44, Dominique, eleko1, maynation, vickyrotex, fatymore, ajepako, folake4u, Iyangbali, babangbali, notoriousbabe, enemyofpeace, seunmohmoh and bola146 too no sabi the meaning before today

6 Likes

Re: EndSARS: We Strongly Oppose Oppression, Brutality And Intimidation - Google by leokid866: 11:51pm On Oct 15, 2020
engrchykae:
let one man loot than having many looters all at once.
Abdulsalami looted more than abacha,ibb looted more than abacha but nobody is talking about them because they still run things and cover their side very well.
Under abacha,things were ok for common man,it was only political class that were having problem with abacha
Right everything was okay and an entire nation celebrated his death like it was Christmas........from your statements it's obvious you are here just for the political sentiments so I'm done with you.
Re: EndSARS: We Strongly Oppose Oppression, Brutality And Intimidation - Google by Kingspin(m): 12:19am On Oct 16, 2020
[qu noote author=Righteousness89 post=94970484]A New Nigeria may Just Spring out From this Protest....
A New Nation may be born from this Protest!

Let us not be so Carried away with Events..
As we Peacefully Protest! Let's also not Forget the times which we are in..
As we Peacefully Protest! Let's not Forget that this Earth is not our Home..
As we Protest lets not Forget that we are in Season of the RAPTURE. It could Happen anytime..
As we Protest , let's not Forget that Preparation for Eternity is Highly Needful..
As we Protest , let's not Forget that Jesus is our ticket to Eternal Life...
[/quote]A new Nigeria on the way
Re: EndSARS: We Strongly Oppose Oppression, Brutality And Intimidation - Google by nairanaira12: 12:32am On Oct 16, 2020
Abouwaza:
If only youths know we can topple this government and take control of our country
ZoneBs I guess Google is also a criminal or part of those hoodlums that hijacked the protest
Bunch of morons

No, Google is supporting yahoo yahoo, according to fools like Adakintroy.

The idiot thinks those supporting the protest are doing internet fraud.

Believe me, I haven't seen anyone as daft as that guy. He even displays his dumbness with glee!
Re: EndSARS: We Strongly Oppose Oppression, Brutality And Intimidation - Google by fatymore(f): 3:19am On Oct 16, 2020
enemyofprogress:
Global Organization of Oriented Group Language of Earth (GOOGLE)........Na wa o, so na the meaning of Google be this. I swear sey lalasticlala, Seun, mynd44, Dominique, eleko1, maynation, vickyrotex, fatymore, ajepako, folake4u, Iyangbali, babangbali, notoriousbabe, enemyofpeace, seunmohmoh and bola146 too no sabi the meaning before today

Sincerely I do not know
Re: EndSARS: We Strongly Oppose Oppression, Brutality And Intimidation - Google by ayenale1(m): 5:27am On Oct 16, 2020
wonder what is keeping bubu from addressing the youths for once even if he's going to read book as usual.
Re: EndSARS: We Strongly Oppose Oppression, Brutality And Intimidation - Google by bewla(m): 6:58am On Oct 16, 2020
Gondonu:
Twitter, Goggle and who next? "The world is watching us" Nigeria.More trouble for the government
He who fight and run away live to fight another day

Let's protest and dialogue at the same time

This na Nigeria

Where the youth only survive on gambling
Re: EndSARS: We Strongly Oppose Oppression, Brutality And Intimidation - Google by enemyofprogress: 8:44am On Oct 16, 2020
fatymore:

Sincerely I do not know
i talk am, but if na food you go sabi am. Olodo upon 30
Re: EndSARS: We Strongly Oppose Oppression, Brutality And Intimidation - Google by fatymore(f): 8:53am On Oct 16, 2020
enemyofprogress:
i talk am, but if na food you go sabi am. Olodo upon 30
lol
Re: EndSARS: We Strongly Oppose Oppression, Brutality And Intimidation - Google by Ken24(m): 11:06am On Oct 16, 2020
ExAngel007:

https://www.google.com/url?q=https://twitter.com/googleafrica/status/1316676651179278338%3Fref_src%3Dtwsrc%255Egoogle%257Ctwcamp%255Eserp%257Ctwgr%255Etweet&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjj2My96rbsAhWO2aQKHQL6BjkQglQwAnoECAsQAg&usg=AOvVaw2mcNru-_hBai1EJxz5YXAa

Oh shit! Google didn’t use the right hashtag tf! Oh my goodness!!
Re: EndSARS: We Strongly Oppose Oppression, Brutality And Intimidation - Google by showafrica(m): 11:17am On Oct 16, 2020
Abouwaza:
If only youths know we can topple this government and take control of our country
ZoneBs I guess Google is also a criminal or part of those hoodlums that hijacked the protest
Bunch of morons

No Google is ipob member
Re: EndSARS: We Strongly Oppose Oppression, Brutality And Intimidation - Google by addicted268(f): 11:28am On Oct 16, 2020
Garba Adamu, over to you
Re: EndSARS: We Strongly Oppose Oppression, Brutality And Intimidation - Google by Sewgon79(m): 11:57am On Oct 16, 2020
Freeeanijor:
2020 will go done history as the year with so many up and down for the whole world most especially for Nigerians as the year they collectively uninstall an outdated and old operating system. No matter how long it's going to take, we are pleased that when the country reboot, we are going to enjoy a new system that should characterise a healthy environment. Soro So ke

If you are among the protesters, kindly make an inscription like this; #RestructureNgNOW

Send signal, Restructuring is now a NECESSITY
Re: EndSARS: We Strongly Oppose Oppression, Brutality And Intimidation - Google by engrchykae(m): 12:44pm On Oct 16, 2020
leokid866:

Right everything was okay and an entire nation celebrated his death like it was Christmas........from your statements it's obvious you are here just for the political sentiments so I'm done with you.
we were merely rejoicing for nothing at that time.
I remembered that day,i was in primary 3.
But now I know better.
Abacha is more patriotic than all these fools that parade themselves as leaders.
Abacha said that if an insurgency last 24 hours,the government had a hand in it.
Obasanjo was there when Sharia was implemented but due to his political interest,he looked the other way because he needed a re election in 2003 so he needed the votes of the North.
GEJ said Boko Haram are our brothers because he needed re election and doesn't want to be in the bad book of the North.
Abacha became too much of a man for the West,that's why they used the CIA guy who came with Arafat to kill abacha with nuclear material.handshake.
Re: EndSARS: We Strongly Oppose Oppression, Brutality And Intimidation - Google by ExAngel007(f): 1:20pm On Oct 16, 2020
Camelot65:
Lol, .... you can check it out

Are you sure ?

https://www.abbreviations.com/term/1443591
Re: EndSARS: We Strongly Oppose Oppression, Brutality And Intimidation - Google by leokid866: 1:21pm On Oct 16, 2020
engrchykae:
we were merely rejoicing for nothing at that time.
I remembered that day,i was in primary 3.
But now I know better.
Abacha is more patriotic than all these fools that parade themselves as leaders.
Abacha said that if an insurgency last 24 hours,the government had a hand in it.
Obasanjo was there when Sharia was implemented but due to his political interest,he looked the other way because he needed a re election in 2003 so he needed the votes of the North.
GEJ said Boko Haram are our brothers because he needed re election and doesn't want to be in the bad book of the North.
Abacha became too much of a man for the West,that's why they used the CIA guy who came with Arafat to kill abacha with nuclear material.handshake.
You know what, if ever Nigeria goes back under military rule, if soldier slap your father, beat your mother and rape your babe no shout O.....just know say you day under better regime.
Re: EndSARS: We Strongly Oppose Oppression, Brutality And Intimidation - Google by engrchykae(m): 1:25pm On Oct 16, 2020
leokid866:

You know what, if ever Nigeria goes back under military rule, if soldier slap your father, beat your mother and rape your babe no shout O.....just know say you day under better regime.
soldiers is your friend,police is not.
In democracy we have recorded more deaths.
Sars killings,Boko Haram,bandits,Shiites.
We view problem from political lens and offer only political solutions.
That's the only thing we know,politics.
Everything is politics
Re: EndSARS: We Strongly Oppose Oppression, Brutality And Intimidation - Google by Ebenezer2021(m): 3:52pm On Oct 17, 2020
AllOfUsAtManna:
[s][/s]
e pepper am tongue

they're just warming up
hope you received an invitation from their 12 recruited soldiers grin

life contract torgba grin
while they're dealing with you there
I'll be dealing with you here and make sure you never in your life insult any nairalander
you must be disciplined
you'll be fixed

cc
Ebenezer2021
no insults or violation of rule 2 will be left unreported cheesy
awon CCTV and monitoring spirits on rampage grin
Re: EndSARS: We Strongly Oppose Oppression, Brutality And Intimidation - Google by Ebenezer2021(m): 3:55pm On Oct 17, 2020
madridguy:
Thank God for social media.

EndSARS/SWAT
I thought you were a patriot shocked
Re: EndSARS: We Strongly Oppose Oppression, Brutality And Intimidation - Google by Ebenezer2021(m): 3:57pm On Oct 17, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
God Bless the Youths
God bless lovers of Freedom
God bless Mazi nnamdi Kanu for Awakening our conciousness to know that power belongs to us.
He may be too hard in his approach but his message has been the truth.
oga remove adamawa from that map or is it because of atiku?
Re: EndSARS: We Strongly Oppose Oppression, Brutality And Intimidation - Google by Moscodee1990(m): 9:07pm On Oct 17, 2020
Camelot65:
Lol, .... you can check it out
Confirmed, You're right

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: We Strongly Oppose Oppression, Brutality And Intimidation - Google by tarantino1: 1:02am On Oct 19, 2020
AnonymousRebec:
I never knew GOOGLE was an acronym. I just thought it was a search engine on the internet

Lol

Don't mind OP

Google is not an acronym but just a play on the mathematical word googol which means 10 raised to the power of 100 - a very large number

The founders of google Mathematicians/Computer scientists used the word to reference the large number of information in the world that you are able to find using it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi And The Egyptian Trip (photos and video) / Abba Kyari: Why US Is Out To Expose Buhari’s Govt – Bamgbose / Obaseki, Oshiomhole Reconciled By Dangote, Fayemi, Peace Returns To Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.