Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Nigeria: The Happiest Country In The World! - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria: The Happiest Country In The World! (15867 Views)

List Of Poorest And Richest Country In The World 2013!!! / Australia Is The World’s Happiest Country — Again / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria: The Happiest Country In The World! by MP007(m): 7:38am On Jun 24, 2007
suffering and smiling, fella don talk am ,
Re: Nigeria: The Happiest Country In The World! by Forfavour(m): 7:39am On Jun 29, 2007
ok ooooooooooooooo we go take am - at least can think good about us & may be d begining of good thing foe naija shocked

how do they arrive @ dat?
Re: Nigeria: The Happiest Country In The World! by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 25, 2007
A
Re: Nigeria: The Happiest Country In The World! by folahann(m): 1:04am On Oct 25, 2007
amazing (maybe)
Re: Nigeria: The Happiest Country In The World! by katchy(f): 7:53pm On Dec 16, 2007
grin
I have lived in the UK for more than 5yrs and i have seen that the reason 4 happiness is not money, Giro, free education, free house etc, which the British can have, but the facxt that with our usual manner of SUFFERING AND SMILING, nothing can ever beat that. There are high rates of murder and brutal attacks in the UK even with all the benefits and money in the world. They are basically SAD pple who dnt have family ties and social network like the nigerians have. So indeed Nigerians are the happiest people in the world. I totally agree.
Re: Nigeria: The Happiest Country In The World! by OneNaija(m): 11:55pm On Apr 17, 2009
Some of your guys Who write thrash does not know ABC. Nigerians Is the Happiest peoples on Planet earth because they deserve am. Nigeria Has the largest Population in Africa and Mostly the world.You hardly Hear a Nigerians Committing Suicide and Involving in a terrorist Attacks. Nigerians who is poor believe there is life for him tomorrow. Nigerian never gave up Hope. No White Black or some other African country can bear the Suffering. Nigerian believe in cash and fear death. Fela Say Nobody won die. I won buy car.I won build House.papa dey for house, I get one child, I nur won die. It does not matter because he suffer or living in a bad Environment. Nigerians Believe in Hope. check yourself for Example What make you left Nigerian, Why is Nigerian has the largest Immigrate in the world. Check am out you will know Nigerian deserve am. abeg make Una go sleep for dirties.
Re: Nigeria: The Happiest Country In The World! by Thadude(m): 11:59am On Apr 18, 2009
If u guys say nigeria is the happiest country in d world then u'all don't know wht it means or takes 2 be a happy country. A happy country should have happy people and equality free of slavery,Nigeria doesn't come close 2 dat in have so u guys should get over d illusion.last I learnt Iceland is d happiest country followed by newzealand.
Re: Nigeria: The Happiest Country In The World! by Edruezzi: 5:13pm On Jan 12, 2010
When you’re ignorant and given to looking at things through emotion rather than reason you will always be happy. It’s why they say ignorance is bliss.
Re: Nigeria: The Happiest Country In The World! by symbian03(m): 12:03am On Jan 13, 2010
Poster, are you happy? Hell no!
Re: Nigeria: The Happiest Country In The World! by Edruezzi: 4:59am On Jan 15, 2010
It’s like a man sitting in a house with a time bomb under it. He isn’t worried about the bomb because he does not understand the concept of bombs. He’ll be a happy man because of his ignorance. I think that’s the Nigerian problem. Ignorance is freedom.
Re: Nigeria: The Happiest Country In The World! by yoruba: 7:39am On Jan 15, 2010
OneNaija:

Some of your guys Who write thrash does not know ABC. Nigerians Is the Happiest peoples on Planet earth because they deserve am. Nigeria Has the largest Population in Africa and Mostly the world.You hardly Hear a Nigerians Committing Suicide and Involving in a terrorist Attacks. Nigerians who is poor believe there is life for him tomorrow. Nigerian never gave up Hope. No White Black or some other African country can bear the Suffering. Nigerian believe in cash and fear death. Fela Say Nobody won die. I won buy car.I won build House.papa dey for house, I get one child, I nur won die. It does not matter because he suffer or living in a bad Environment. Nigerians Believe in Hope. check yourself for Example What make you left Nigerian, Why is Nigerian has the largest Immigrate in the world. Check am out you will know Nigerian deserve am. abeg make Una go sleep for dirties.
Interesting.
Re: Nigeria: The Happiest Country In The World! by Nobody: 7:58am On Jan 15, 2010
Happiest country in the world?

Hardly.
Re: Nigeria: The Happiest Country In The World! by Edruezzi: 5:25am On Jan 17, 2010
@OneNaija
Lol. He means well, but virtually every sentence in his post has at least a grammatical era of a misspelling.
Re: Nigeria: The Happiest Country In The World! by marahcn2: 6:22am On Nov 02, 2010
True happiness comes from what is within (in you), and not in what is without (what you have - your possessions). cheesy
Re: Nigeria: The Happiest Country In The World! by AjanleKoko: 9:21am On Nov 02, 2010
Definitely, I'd say we are.
We don't have any of those psychological hangups, or general dissatisfaction with life that would make someone pick up a gun, break into an elementary school and waste 6-year-olds. The average Nigerian is positive and hopeful about life, generally overconfident about his chances, and won't take any prisoners in his pursuit of a better life.

Look at drugs for example. It's even the well-to-do in Nigeria that are mostly associated with cocaine and other hard stuff. Even in places like China, there's a serious drug problem. Though I have encountered a few glue-sniffing okada men in Lagos, but generally that's not the case.
Re: Nigeria: The Happiest Country In The World! by lekside44(m): 2:07pm On Nov 05, 2010
how can we be the happiest?
how many people in the house are happy about our political situation, schools, roads, economy, health care services, police, telecoms, in fact everything.
Go to Denmark and see things for yourself. it has the lowest crime rate in the world. people are just happy and have nothing to think about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING: Third Mainland Bridge To Be Temporarily Closed For Four Days / Malaysia Visa / Luggage Charge Leaves Passengers Stranded At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.