Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Fool: Wizkid Blasts Reekado Banks For Posting 'Omo Olomo' Song Amid EndSARS - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fool: Wizkid Blasts Reekado Banks For Posting 'Omo Olomo' Song Amid EndSARS (94042 Views)

Lola Okoye & Daughter, Aliona Sing Yoruba Street Song Amid Coronavirus Isolation / Wizkid Blasts Soundcity. “God Wan Punish Una Mama” – They React / Wizkid Blasts His Management Company "DisturbingLDN" Calls Them Criminal Operati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fool: Wizkid Blasts Reekado Banks For Posting 'Omo Olomo' Song Amid EndSARS by Donpenny(m): 5:24pm On Oct 15, 2020
Don't blame Wizkid, that's an holy anger. He has patriotism in is DNA. The youths are the market that will buy and listen to the song. What happen if they are not alive to buy and listen to it
Re: Fool: Wizkid Blasts Reekado Banks For Posting 'Omo Olomo' Song Amid EndSARS by clairebode(f): 5:24pm On Oct 15, 2020
etrange:
This one is clearly deliberate. They need the attention for the song to sell.
I totally agree with you

1 Like

Re: Fool: Wizkid Blasts Reekado Banks For Posting 'Omo Olomo' Song Amid EndSARS by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:24pm On Oct 15, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Wasn't necessary tho. He could have at least been less harsh. Plus why did he have to voice out on there? Or was it on Twitter they both agreed to the collaboration? calling your fellow artist a fool is a no for me man...

Wizkid is also defending his reputation. His name is on it.

He postponed his own launch because of bad optics. And this dude wants to spoil things for him.

4 Likes

Re: Fool: Wizkid Blasts Reekado Banks For Posting 'Omo Olomo' Song Amid EndSARS by Poloqush(m): 5:26pm On Oct 15, 2020
Savage

1 Like

Re: Fool: Wizkid Blasts Reekado Banks For Posting 'Omo Olomo' Song Amid EndSARS by henryligit: 5:27pm On Oct 15, 2020
It was all plan to promote the song

1 Like

Re: Fool: Wizkid Blasts Reekado Banks For Posting 'Omo Olomo' Song Amid EndSARS by Casper21: 5:27pm On Oct 15, 2020
Wizkid just lost a fan today. I never knew him to be this rude, he should have just dmed reeke silently instead of bashing out like that and he even added fool on-top. Wizkid U fall my hands. I'm switching full time to Rema, your Original Copy!!!
Re: Fool: Wizkid Blasts Reekado Banks For Posting 'Omo Olomo' Song Amid EndSARS by benitwater(m): 5:27pm On Oct 15, 2020
XtremelyCoded:
In the heat of the #EndSars protests, it seems Wizkid is very uncomfortable with Reekado Banks' plan of dropping a collabo with Wizkid later today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sl508tlINM0

In his tweet, Wizkid said “Delete this dude ! Can’t believe you’re even doing this at a time like this. Old song ! #endsars fool!”

It was learnt Wizkid has postponed his Made in Lagos Album which was scheduled to be released today.

https://twitter.com/wizkidayo/status/1316754737262481409?s=19
Kila gbe,Kila juu.
Re: Fool: Wizkid Blasts Reekado Banks For Posting 'Omo Olomo' Song Amid EndSARS by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 15, 2020
Rugaria:

Na wetin we do u? Na every person go tall? If I say, women with huge barca and their wahala nau, you go say ah too talk...
una wahala too much

1 Like

Re: Fool: Wizkid Blasts Reekado Banks For Posting 'Omo Olomo' Song Amid EndSARS by leaculpa: 5:28pm On Oct 15, 2020
Shile981:
Wizkid is acting as if he is the king of maturity. Everyone is entitled to what they post on social media moreover Reekado ended that tweet with #ENDSARS.
If wizkids name wasn't in reekados tweet at all, he wouldn't have cared about anything reekado is doing.

He was one of the pple dt sparked this protest. people have died. He stopped his album release at great cost, insult & disappointment from fans. why did u now see dt time to trample on his personal decision and release a song with his name on it without asking him first? reekado was wrong please.

2 Likes

Re: Fool: Wizkid Blasts Reekado Banks For Posting 'Omo Olomo' Song Amid EndSARS by Casper21: 5:29pm On Oct 15, 2020
gbolswag:
Wizkid forget the fame and achievements

you shouldn't insult a fellow musician like this

Ah swear, never knew him to be like that

1 Like

Re: Fool: Wizkid Blasts Reekado Banks For Posting 'Omo Olomo' Song Amid EndSARS by poweredcom(m): 5:30pm On Oct 15, 2020
Hahaha Wizkid don vex

2 Likes

Re: Fool: Wizkid Blasts Reekado Banks For Posting 'Omo Olomo' Song Amid EndSARS by Corroro: 5:30pm On Oct 15, 2020
truth is, thinking of dropping a song in the heat of the moment is quite insensitive

2 Likes

Re: Fool: Wizkid Blasts Reekado Banks For Posting 'Omo Olomo' Song Amid EndSARS by thesilentman(m): 5:30pm On Oct 15, 2020
If You Understand simple English,it's SARS and not Reekado that Wizkid was referring to as a fool.Prove me wrong if you can.

1 Like

Re: Fool: Wizkid Blasts Reekado Banks For Posting 'Omo Olomo' Song Amid EndSARS by Casper21: 5:30pm On Oct 15, 2020
heendrix:

shut tf up and get out of here

Seems you're a short man

2 Likes

Re: Fool: Wizkid Blasts Reekado Banks For Posting 'Omo Olomo' Song Amid EndSARS by romunu(m): 5:32pm On Oct 15, 2020
That was too way harsh from,Wizzy but no wahala them go settle the matter,

1 Like

Re: Fool: Wizkid Blasts Reekado Banks For Posting 'Omo Olomo' Song Amid EndSARS by muller101(m): 5:32pm On Oct 15, 2020
Zzor:
short men and their wahala,he sounded rude.
If the short man corners you now immediately you will just slide and unlock for him.

1 Like

Re: Fool: Wizkid Blasts Reekado Banks For Posting 'Omo Olomo' Song Amid EndSARS by YoungDaNaval(m): 5:33pm On Oct 15, 2020
Zzor:
Come mechionu there!

1 Like

Re: Fool: Wizkid Blasts Reekado Banks For Posting 'Omo Olomo' Song Amid EndSARS by ezechi24(m): 5:36pm On Oct 15, 2020
Zzor:

babe I go like suck your kuntus....you go sweet shaaa.
Re: Fool: Wizkid Blasts Reekado Banks For Posting 'Omo Olomo' Song Amid EndSARS by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 15, 2020
Absolutely disgusting way to treat a fellow artist who is just trying to promote their jobs....On top wetin naw??! So Disrespectful...If na me be Banks that wizboy go chop Slaps ,definitely not social media slaps...Some real life slaps.
Re: Fool: Wizkid Blasts Reekado Banks For Posting 'Omo Olomo' Song Amid EndSARS by Starzo: 5:40pm On Oct 15, 2020
Wizkid no try
He for scold am codedly
This public bashing no work at all

1 Like

Re: Fool: Wizkid Blasts Reekado Banks For Posting 'Omo Olomo' Song Amid EndSARS by dasparrow: 5:41pm On Oct 15, 2020
#ENDSARS
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY
#RESTRUCTURENIGERIANOW
#ENOUGHISENOUGH

1 Like

Re: Fool: Wizkid Blasts Reekado Banks For Posting 'Omo Olomo' Song Amid EndSARS by OriOko88(m): 5:41pm On Oct 15, 2020
Naughty kid. Why calling out your fellow artist fool on social media. So because there's a protest ongoing now, rikardo shudnt do his business again, Abu wizzy himself no Bleep pussy since d agitation began. I just hate all these close chasing artists trying to steal the whole protest.
That was how d other kid, davido goofed d other day while trying to steal d show at police headquarters. Eye service artists everywhere undecided
Re: Fool: Wizkid Blasts Reekado Banks For Posting 'Omo Olomo' Song Amid EndSARS by AsiwajuNdigbo: 5:42pm On Oct 15, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Wasn't necessary tho. He could have at least been less harsh. Plus why did he have to voice out on there? Or was it on Twitter they both agreed to the collaboration? calling your fellow artist a fool is a no for me man...
We dont know the depth of brotherhood between them to judge. Just take it like you see am.

I cursed and embarassed my brother out on social media before. He took it like a man returned the favor. There is understanding.

1 Like

Re: Fool: Wizkid Blasts Reekado Banks For Posting 'Omo Olomo' Song Amid EndSARS by Chris2863(m): 5:43pm On Oct 15, 2020
mariahAngel:
Wizkid is the fool with a larger than life attitude.
Social media champion.
We will still pick him over you and your frustrated generation grin

1 Like

Re: Fool: Wizkid Blasts Reekado Banks For Posting 'Omo Olomo' Song Amid EndSARS by sylve11: 5:43pm On Oct 15, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
If he's a fool what about u? comot here

grin cool
Re: Fool: Wizkid Blasts Reekado Banks For Posting 'Omo Olomo' Song Amid EndSARS by airminem(f): 5:44pm On Oct 15, 2020
#EndFGSCAM. . . evoltronics, please update the dairies- engineering101. Thank you
Re: Fool: Wizkid Blasts Reekado Banks For Posting 'Omo Olomo' Song Amid EndSARS by Chris2863(m): 5:44pm On Oct 15, 2020
If only Reekado Banks had sense. Who drops song at this period? Will certainly not make wave

2 Likes

Re: Fool: Wizkid Blasts Reekado Banks For Posting 'Omo Olomo' Song Amid EndSARS by Freelane33(m): 5:46pm On Oct 15, 2020
Living outta that ain’t living from books mates cool
Powerfly:

NEVER OUTSHINE THE MASTER. if you make it obvious that you don't give a damn about the masters, omoh they'll kill you off. But then, you can
Find a way to attach their relevance to your personality.. This way they (the masters) have no choice than to ensure your survival in other to stay relevant.
That's what ' 48 laws of power ' taught me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fool: Wizkid Blasts Reekado Banks For Posting 'Omo Olomo' Song Amid EndSARS by leaculpa: 5:47pm On Oct 15, 2020
damosky12:

Very childish. What's wrong with sending a personal message? Must he have humiliated him to make a point?
please the humiliation is necessary if my name is attached to sthn dt is against my moral judgement.

You didn't ask me just open mouth waaa attaching my name to sthn I feel strongly against.

In order to cancel dt release at midnight as you've announced publicly wtout my consent, I must tell u PUBLICLY. If I call you in private u'll only give the excuse dt you have no choice, uve already announced the release.

Nothing do you starboy!
Re: Fool: Wizkid Blasts Reekado Banks For Posting 'Omo Olomo' Song Amid EndSARS by mariahAngel(f): 5:48pm On Oct 15, 2020
[s]
Ikillbrokehoes:
If he's a fool what about u? comot here

sylve11:

grin cool

Chris2863:

We will still pick him over you and your frustrated generation grin
[/s]

Make una try get sense abeg!

Stooges!
Re: Fool: Wizkid Blasts Reekado Banks For Posting 'Omo Olomo' Song Amid EndSARS by sinola(m): 5:49pm On Oct 15, 2020
XtremelyCoded:
In the heat of the #EndSars protests, it seems Wizkid is very uncomfortable with Reekado Banks' plan of dropping a collabo with Wizkid later today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sl508tlINM0

In his tweet, Wizkid said “Delete this dude ! Can’t believe you’re even doing this at a time like this. Old song ! #endsars fool!”

It was learnt Wizkid has postponed his Made in Lagos Album which was scheduled to be released today.

https://twitter.com/wizkidayo/status/1316754737262481409?s=19
Old boy! See smack down... This one pass Sergio Ramos own

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) / Surgery: "My Body Is Swollen. I Am Bleeding" - Bobrisky Shares Bloody Photo / 6 Davido’s Friends That Died Between 2017 -2021,he Was Accused Of Killing No.3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.