Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:13 AM

Meet The Selfie Smartphones Without Limits: Itel S16, S16 Pro - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Meet The Selfie Smartphones Without Limits: Itel S16, S16 Pro (11745 Views)

Launch Of Itel S16 Series And Enjoy Better Life Slogan / 3 Ways To Charge Your Smartphones Without Plugging Them In / This New Pocket-sized Drone Has Come To Replace The Selfie Stick. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Selfie Smartphones Without Limits: Itel S16, S16 Pro by PRYCE(m): 4:16pm On Oct 18, 2020
Unboxer:

After researching this phone in-depth online, with some positive reviews, I could recommend.

I just hoped itel bumped the PPI to a much larger figure... but the screen looks crisp from where I stand.

Will say more when I get handsy with it.

But all round, great phone.
DanJukun:

The positioning of the selfie cam makes the phone look premium. The build is solid and the capabilities are good considering the price tag.

Plus phones without bezels are it for me. If bezel go dey sef, mk e dey under.
I've seen this phone and it's pictures too. They are all over my status with all those watermarks them.

The pictures are cool. I zoom in to some sef to see how well I could see tiny details, mehn, they cool.
Re: Meet The Selfie Smartphones Without Limits: Itel S16, S16 Pro by PRYCE(m): 4:22pm On Oct 18, 2020
Christieanne:
Why the utter disregard for such a lovely mobile phone is what I don't understand. I've seen people talk all sorts of sh*t about transsion abi traction but I don't seem to get why they compare budget phones to flagships undecided
I mean, for a budget phone, this device is pretty dope! Abeg make Una dey change una mindset as we dey end sars biko, nobody should come and talk all that mediatek thrash. This phone is SOLID. If you want Snapdragon go and spend above $400 on a Samsung eeish.. undecided

I can vouch for the camera. In all my years of using budget smartphones, this phones cam is by far the better of them.

I guess these are made possible by the selfie tech spoken about up there and then the core on it, ram, and ROM.

Good one
Re: Meet The Selfie Smartphones Without Limits: Itel S16, S16 Pro by PRYCE(m): 4:24pm On Oct 18, 2020
RingRoadMafia:
[s][/s]

May that calamity befall you! If you don't like the product, you should have just moved on. Some of you talking thrash are even hooked on a lower range android 5.0 ancient device yet you talk like you use an iPhone. Allow those who can afford only a budget phone to buy it or should they go and steal to please naysayers like you? Please shift!

Your first line wasn't necessary. You leave people to their opinions. Those who understand the budget smartphone market are rife here and I've seen good, intelligent comments.

It's now left for the buyers to decide.

This is a good phone.
Re: Meet The Selfie Smartphones Without Limits: Itel S16, S16 Pro by AlexTelles(m): 4:36pm On Oct 18, 2020
Penaldo:

As beautiful as selfies appear, they sometimes suffer from beatable limits like taking bright pictures of ourselves. Or inefficient power set-up to keep the shots coming. This is the challenge itel Mobile’s S16 series seeks to address.

Comprising itel S16, S16 Pro, and S16 Pro (4G LTE), the selfie series is giving the promise of bright selfies, functionality and appealing designs. The series equally resolves the troubles that come with keeping selfies, perfect selfies at that, stored in a safe and secure space. All of these are about value for the smartphone user, particularly selfie-takers.

Released recently, the itel S16 Series offer:

Bright Selfies 24/7
Running on AI Selfie 2.0 technology, the series provides clear modes, in different forms, to users for great selfie experiences. The AI Dirty Lens Detection preps things for these experiences. With this feature, the smartphones recommend having lenses cleaned when they are dirty to ensure clearer selfies. While AI Face Beauty 3.0 makes sure users’ selfies are properly enhanced based on their age, gender and skin colour, the AI Portrait HDR feature applies compelling clarity to the faces of users in selfie shots. Gallery Go by Google completes the serving by keeping the selfies safe and organized.

Right Mood, Game Time
The beauty of a great selfie lies in the power of a genuine smile. When users spot the smiley face, the Smile Selfie Feature on the S16 series draws on this to automatically capture selfies. Both itel S16 and S16 Pro are appropriately designed to take care of this with ease. And you'd find this playing out in the output (beautiful selfies) that are captured afterwards.

Style and Varieties
The series meets the standards of a proper lifestyle product. This is easy to spot in the itel S16 with its 6.5’’ Waterdrop FullScreen. The story is the same on the S16 Pro which bears a 6.6” Dot-notch FullScreen. It’s quite interesting that both devices are shaped by the 8.3mm Slim Uni-body Design which makes them accessible for one-hand operation.

For itel S16 Pro, users can choose between the 3G and 4G options to browse, connect and stay updated. Both itel S16 and S16 Pro run on a solid 4000mAh Big battery supported by an upgraded AI Power Master for longer battery life.

Put together, these features put the itel S16 and S16 Pro in a good place. The devices set a new mark for how lifestyle products should look like, taking on major improvements for the end-user’s delight. itel S16 series is available at itel dealer shops and mobile phone stores in your city.

If all that is said here is the true reflection of whats in reality then I can say I'm impressed. Squeezing all these specs into that price tag must come at a loss to itel.

I hope this is a strategy though cos it seems really good. Budget sits well with Nigerians especially seeing that we are the capital of world poverty lol.
Re: Meet The Selfie Smartphones Without Limits: Itel S16, S16 Pro by Derailer(m): 5:30pm On Oct 18, 2020
Penaldo:

As beautiful as selfies appear, they sometimes suffer from beatable limits like taking bright pictures of ourselves. Or inefficient power set-up to keep the shots coming. This is the challenge itel Mobile’s S16 series seeks to address.

Comprising itel S16, S16 Pro, and S16 Pro (4G LTE), the selfie series is giving the promise of bright selfies, functionality and appealing designs. The series equally resolves the troubles that come with keeping selfies, perfect selfies at that, stored in a safe and secure space. All of these are about value for the smartphone user, particularly selfie-takers.

Bright Selfies 24/7
Running on AI Selfie 2.0 technology, the series provides clear modes, in different forms, to users for great selfie experiences. The AI Dirty Lens Detection preps things for these experiences. With this feature, the smartphones recommend having lenses cleaned when they are dirty to ensure clearer selfies. While AI Face Beauty 3.0 makes sure users’ selfies are properly enhanced based on their age, gender and skin colour, the AI Portrait HDR feature applies compelling clarity to the faces of users in selfie shots. Gallery Go by Google completes the serving by keeping the selfies safe and organized.

Right Mood, Game Time
The beauty of a great selfie lies in the power of a genuine smile. When users spot the smiley face, the Smile Selfie Feature on the S16 series draws on this to automatically capture selfies. Both itel S16 and S16 Pro are appropriately designed to take care of this with ease. And you'd find this playing out in the output (beautiful selfies) that are captured afterwards.

Style and Varieties
The series meets the standards of a proper lifestyle product. This is easy to spot in the itel S16 with its 6.5’’ Waterdrop FullScreen. The story is the same on the S16 Pro which bears a 6.6” Dot-notch FullScreen. It’s quite interesting that both devices are shaped by the 8.3mm Slim Uni-body Design which makes them accessible for one-hand operation.

For itel S16 Pro, users can choose between the 3G and 4G options to browse, connect and stay updated. Both itel S16 and S16 Pro run on a solid 4000mAh Big battery supported by an upgraded AI Power Master for longer battery life.

Put together, these features put the itel S16 and S16 Pro in a good place. The devices set a new mark for how lifestyle products should look like, taking on major improvements for the end-user’s delight. itel S16 series is available at itel dealer shops and mobile phone stores in your city.

The edges on it are sleek.
4000 mAh is great.
6.6 inches screen
LTE
A dogged processor
And a camera system great in low light are the new benchmark in premium.

I see this one comes with 90% of these. Time to change??
Re: Meet The Selfie Smartphones Without Limits: Itel S16, S16 Pro by Derailer(m): 5:50pm On Oct 18, 2020
Decimus:

An hungry man is an angry man indeed.
Only lack of money will make one consider this sort of device. I was only offering a prayer for your people and you returned with violence.

God forbid even if things go south for me, I'd rather remain 'phoneless' than torture myself with this piece of calamity.

Your comment here is an affront on low income people u know right? I'm sure some are managing themselves with something as little as this and you saying you'd rather remain phoneless.

If your cloth is bigger than this, kindly let those whose size it is to explore na bro.

This is a good backup phone for people who like to handle two phones and those who are trying to rebound from phone loss or something. And then there's those who simply cannot afford something higher.
Re: Meet The Selfie Smartphones Without Limits: Itel S16, S16 Pro by Derailer(m): 5:55pm On Oct 18, 2020
bbscott:

They actually did well for the price.
The fact that it packs a beautiful design and great specs is a deal for me.

The pro is less than 40k

You can look it up

What I'm saying exactly.

There's only few options out there with these specs under 40k.

Most phones with this camera setup (triple) are way past 35-40k.

Then u got 4kmAH, and this screen size. This is great.
Re: Meet The Selfie Smartphones Without Limits: Itel S16, S16 Pro by id911(m): 8:40pm On Oct 18, 2020
Killington:

5G keh? Most flagship phones haven't received 5G, dear. I think this phone is a 4G device which is what's obtainable right now.

Yes. It's 4G and super fast. I don't think we have 5G device on the Nigerian market now. Trying to say the phone isn't 5G is out of it really. He should look for other ways to criticize. If he eventually buys any of the S16 series, he will change his mind.
Re: Meet The Selfie Smartphones Without Limits: Itel S16, S16 Pro by id911(m): 8:41pm On Oct 18, 2020
lankyy:

You just spoke the absolute truth a lot of people don't want to hear. companies like itel made possession of smartphones very affordable for many. how many youths can afford overpriced Snapdragon devices?

make I dey rock my S16 pro dey go Jaree cheesy

Man wey sabi grin
Re: Meet The Selfie Smartphones Without Limits: Itel S16, S16 Pro by Foumi(f): 8:47pm On Oct 18, 2020
tokssgirlie:

Their trolling could get annoying at times tbh.

Although I use another brand but a few people I know including a colleague using itel haven't had any negative comments about them. In fact, I'm most likely going for one myself once I'm ready to change phone.

I can only criticize a product if I have used it and it doesn't give me what I expected. Itel phones seem perfect for those who desire quality and pocket friendly device.
Re: Meet The Selfie Smartphones Without Limits: Itel S16, S16 Pro by AirFireEarthH20: 8:51pm On Oct 18, 2020
tokssgirlie:

Even the one my friend has been using, she hasn't complained of any issue whatsoever. She does a lot of taking pictures and web surfing too. For me, nothing is a deal breaker here!

Someone has again confirmed it. It means competitors may be trying hard to paint Itel bad while the consumers of the products are saying something positive.
Re: Meet The Selfie Smartphones Without Limits: Itel S16, S16 Pro by AirFireEarthH20: 8:53pm On Oct 18, 2020
pweetiedee:
Itel S16 Pro is one of the best budget friendly phone I have ever used. It is my first Itel phone, so I dont know about the others, but you see the S16 Pro ehn...me I love the phone. Camera is very important as per selfie things grin
The ba3 last very long too. I'm not here to argue over how better it is than other phones. I sha know say i dey enjoy my cheap phone grin grin grin

#EndSars

Hahahaha... abeg pass your cheap quality S16 pro for me make I follow enjoy am o
Re: Meet The Selfie Smartphones Without Limits: Itel S16, S16 Pro by itoPaction(m): 8:57pm On Oct 18, 2020
AirFireEarthH20:

Hahahaha... abeg pass your cheap quality S16 pro for me make I follow enjoy am o

I'm planning on porting. I want to join you guys in enjoying any of the quality Itel S16 yet cheap phones.
Re: Meet The Selfie Smartphones Without Limits: Itel S16, S16 Pro by madamgrace: 9:21pm On Oct 18, 2020
I am amazed that this thread didn't enter promised land. Lovely phone, beauty at it's best
Re: Meet The Selfie Smartphones Without Limits: Itel S16, S16 Pro by Kellyelly1: 9:23pm On Oct 18, 2020
bobsboris:

For real, for real, their improvement has been really good.

I can attest to it too.
Re: Meet The Selfie Smartphones Without Limits: Itel S16, S16 Pro by Kellyelly1: 9:26pm On Oct 18, 2020
madamgrace:
I am amazed that this thread didn't enter promised land. Lovely phone, beauty at it's best

Even though it didn't enter promised land, those of us using Itel phones know its quality. Many people who are not here also know it too.
Re: Meet The Selfie Smartphones Without Limits: Itel S16, S16 Pro by HappyNigerian: 9:31pm On Oct 18, 2020
Penaldo:

Bright Selfies 24/7

Right Mood, Game Time

Style and Varieties

Touch of elegance, class and beauty
Re: Meet The Selfie Smartphones Without Limits: Itel S16, S16 Pro by HappyNigerian: 9:32pm On Oct 18, 2020
Killington:
A revolution in the smartphone industry. #itel #EndSARS #EndSWAT!
Yes oooo... Will take selfies from #EndBuhari protest
Re: Meet The Selfie Smartphones Without Limits: Itel S16, S16 Pro by HappyNigerian: 9:33pm On Oct 18, 2020
Hoedogwu:
Can we get 5G on it? Look beautiful, though not sure if it will be expensive.
I'm not sure itel put 5g on it. But no be 5G wey dem say de cause coronavurus?
Re: Meet The Selfie Smartphones Without Limits: Itel S16, S16 Pro by Wetopy(f): 9:41pm On Oct 18, 2020
S16 is a trending phone. Na person wey sabi whats up dey use am.
Re: Meet The Selfie Smartphones Without Limits: Itel S16, S16 Pro by Wetopy(f): 9:42pm On Oct 18, 2020
HappyNigerian:

I'm not sure itel put 5g on it. But no be 5G wey dem say de cause coronavurus?

It's a 4G phone. 5g tech is still in infant stage at least in Nigeria.
Re: Meet The Selfie Smartphones Without Limits: Itel S16, S16 Pro by Wetopy(f): 9:43pm On Oct 18, 2020
Derailer:

What I'm saying exactly.

There's only few options out there with these specs under 40k.

Most phones with this camera setup (triple) are way past 35-40k.

Then u got 4kmAH, and this screen size. This is great.

It's a good value for money.
Re: Meet The Selfie Smartphones Without Limits: Itel S16, S16 Pro by Wetopy(f): 9:45pm On Oct 18, 2020
Obichukwuu:
Itel kwa

Taste it and you'll testify of its uniqueness and exception quality.
Re: Meet The Selfie Smartphones Without Limits: Itel S16, S16 Pro by AirFireEarthH20: 9:49pm On Oct 18, 2020
bobsboris:
Asides their marketers though, one really has to commend itel. They're making smartphones affordable for those that can't go for higher brands. I'm also skeptical about them but getting the A56 on a budget made me realize it's not as bad as it's painted.

Their products are never bad, it's just the perception of those who haven't used them. I just that when you try it, you certainly have a change of mind
Re: Meet The Selfie Smartphones Without Limits: Itel S16, S16 Pro by Kellyelly1: 9:52pm On Oct 18, 2020
AirFireEarthH20:

Their products are never bad, it's just the perception of those who haven't used them. I just that when you try it, you certainly have a change of mind

I'm one of those who used to doubt them. But now I'm one of their most loved customers
Re: Meet The Selfie Smartphones Without Limits: Itel S16, S16 Pro by Kellyelly1: 9:53pm On Oct 18, 2020
I'm planning on buying the new series. Got to join the moving train.
Re: Meet The Selfie Smartphones Without Limits: Itel S16, S16 Pro by BurataiOut: 9:56pm On Oct 18, 2020
Christieanne:
Why the utter disregard for such a lovely mobile phone is what I don't understand. I've seen people talk all sorts of sh*t about transsion abi traction but I don't seem to get why they compare budget phones to flagships undecided
I mean, for a budget phone, this device is pretty dope! Abeg make Una dey change una mindset as we dey end sars biko, nobody should come and talk all that mediatek thrash. This phone is SOLID. If you want Snapdragon go and spend above $400 on a Samsung eeish.. undecided
Honestly, this phone scatter my head... Beautiful
Re: Meet The Selfie Smartphones Without Limits: Itel S16, S16 Pro by BurataiOut: 9:57pm On Oct 18, 2020
madamgrace:
Who promised land help? What's important is the information
Re: Meet The Selfie Smartphones Without Limits: Itel S16, S16 Pro by Foumi(f): 9:57pm On Oct 18, 2020
RingRoadMafia:
[s][/s]

May that calamity befall you! If you don't like the product, you should have just moved on. Some of you talking thrash are even hooked on a lower range android 5.0 ancient device yet you talk like you use an iPhone. Allow those who can afford only a budget phone to buy it or should they go and steal to please naysayers like you? Please shift!

Don't join him in using foul language. Some have eyes but they can't see.
Re: Meet The Selfie Smartphones Without Limits: Itel S16, S16 Pro by Foumi(f): 9:59pm On Oct 18, 2020
mobilemaniac:
Do I have permission to publish this on my website? I've been getting some amazing feedbacks from itel users lately. Maybe they really are the future.

Maybe the OP can give you that permission because for me, I never see anything bad in letting more people see positive news about a product people really love.
Re: Meet The Selfie Smartphones Without Limits: Itel S16, S16 Pro by itoPaction(m): 10:02pm On Oct 18, 2020
Were can one get S16 pro apart from Jumia?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Long Does Your Smartphone's Battery Last? / INFINIX NOTE 4 Pro:the Xpen,newest Feature On Fleek / My Preview Of Itel 1551 Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.