Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,778 members, 7,862,593 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:13 PM

Best Books On Swing Trading - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Best Books On Swing Trading (207 Views)

Swing Trading Strategies: Riding The Market Waves / 10 Best Books To Read In 2022 / Boy Seen Hawking ‘diary Of A Wimpy Kid’ Books On A Tray Along The Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Books On Swing Trading by Antonio491: 6:10pm On Oct 15, 2020
Where to start exploring the stock, futures and foreign exchange markets? I have prepared a list of books, which can be roughly divided into three groups. These are books on the assessment and fundamental analysis of trading instruments, books on psychology, and literature from the category of "near trading". In the list of books I recommend, there is no literature on technical analysis, since the first thing a novice trader needs to do is to understand the structure of the market and the factors influencing the cost of trading instruments.

The best books on trading Trading, Investing, Finance, Books, Economics, Longpost
The first book on the evaluation and fundamental analysis of trading instruments is "Financial reporting for managers and beginners" by Alexey Gerasimenko.

The author gives a step-by-step algorithm for the preparation and interpretation of the financial statements of enterprises. Using real examples of leading Russian companies, the book teaches you to correctly perceive financial reporting documentation. To consolidate the knowledge gained, the reader is invited to solve a number of problems with detailed explanations. The information from the book can be used in any stock market.

The next book is called Options, Futures and Other Financial Derivatives by John Hull.

In my opinion, due to the abundance of financial terminology, the book will be difficult for beginners. It tells almost everything about derivatives, describes the market structure and details the factors affecting the price of trading instruments. In fact, the book is a great textbook that I recommend everyone read.

It is impossible not to mention the book by William Sharpe - "Investments"

William Sharp is a Nobel laureate in economics for his development of the theory of financial asset valuation. His book is written in an accessible and understandable way, the author talks in detail about stocks, options, hedging and risks. For a better assimilation of the material, examples of investment management methods are provided with appropriate graphs and tables. The book is recommended as a textbook for students of economic universities, graduate students, teachers and stock market practitioners.

Theoretical knowledge is good, but without proper psychological preparation it is very difficult to earn, since psychological pressure negatively affects the trader's results. The following books will help you learn to manage emotions while trading.

The best swing trading books for beginners , Investing, Finance, Books, Economics, Longpost
The Disciplined Trader by Mark Douglas

In the pages of the book, the author seeks to inspire the reader. Using a real example, he talks about how to achieve success and recognition in trading. The book is divided into four parts:

- Psychological requirements for a trader.

- Obstacles to becoming a trader.

- Analysis of their behavior in the market and recommendations for adjusting it.

- Development of trading skills.

If you want to motivate yourself to conquer the financial markets, this book is for you.

An excellent book on psychology “Poker. A Beautiful Mind "by Jared Tendler

Jared Tendler is one of the most famous poker psychologists. Personally, I have never played poker and do not know the features of this game, but I consider Tendler's work one of the best books for a trader who wants to learn how to manage his emotions. The author's recommendations will allow you to notice changes in your emotional state and learn to control yourself.

Book by Daniel Goleman "Focus. About attention, distraction and success in life ” will be interesting to everyone interested in their development and self-control. Goleman's work will help you understand how your brain works, allow you to better know yourself and your habits, show you how attention is formed and teach you to focus on tasks.

I will take the liberty and put my methodological manual "The Psychology of Trading: Advice from an Experienced Trader" on a par with the above books. I tried, without water and in the most understandable language, to reflect my personal experience of managing emotions in the process of trading in financial markets.

If textbooks, books on fundamental analysis, and methodological manuals with specific recommendations seem too boring to you, try reading a few books from the category of "fiction".

The best books on trading Trading, Investing, Finance, Books, Economics, Longpost
The Flash Boys by Michael Lewis

The book made a splash in its time. During the first week of sales, 130 thousand copies were sold. Based on information from the book, the FBI launched an investigation into companies engaged in high-frequency trading. The author describes how technology replaced the trading floor of the exchange and how it affected the securities market.

In The Poker of Liars, Michael Lewis shares his experience at Salomon Brothers in the 1980s. The author describes his career growth from trainee to successful trader earning millions. A detailed story about the intricacies of working in the field of investment banking, a fascinating plot and a relaxed manner of presentation make this book interesting and exciting.

"Memoirs of a Stock Market Speculator" by Edwin Lefebvre is a classic of stock literature. Lefebvre tells the story of Jesse Livermore, describes his successes and failures. Despite the fact that the first edition of the book was published almost 100 years ago, many of the things described by the author are still relevant.

The book "One Good Trade" by trader and financier Mike Bellafiore was a bestseller in the United States, and after translations from English into other languages ​​quickly gained popularity among traders around the world. The book examines in detail the different psychotypes of traders and their attitude to trading and risks. Each reader can find himself among the heroes described by Bellafiore.

Curtis Faith's work "The Way of the Turtles " tells about the legendary experiment, which shows with a living example that in trading, the result of one transaction does not mean anything. The initiator of the experiment, Richard Dennis, nicknamed "The Prince of the Pit," was able to turn ordinary people into professional traders. This confirms once again that a trader must adhere to the rules of his trading system and do the same thing every day.

Re: Best Books On Swing Trading by john778: 12:03pm On Dec 31, 2020
Enthralling, overwhelming occupation, and commitment of thankfulness are the obsessions at which everything is said in done together for sharing an authentic wide tangling web diary. your article is persuading a particularly colossal number, that I never stop myself to state something concerning it. You're controlling and on. Keep it up. Nowadays everyone wants to eat good food. And fast food is booming these days so this web site is giving you a lot of food-related. You can come here and order the food seafood marbella of your choice and enjoy the food.

(1) (Reply)

Free Training For Those That Want To Become Certified International Procureme / Final Year Research Project Topics - Download Projects And Research Materials / 2020/2021 Ijmb-registration Closing Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.