Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

How Nigeria's DSS Operatives Illegally Abducted Sowore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nigeria's DSS Operatives Illegally Abducted Sowore (872 Views)

Igboho Under Extradition Procedure Back To Nigeria – DSS / We Won’t Allow Unpatriotic Elements Destroy Nigeria — DSS / MC Tagwaye And His Twin Brother At APC Convention With DSS Operatives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

How Nigeria's DSS Operatives Illegally Abducted Sowore by TCPonly(m): 6:47pm On Nov 07, 2020
I don't know what this our beloved country is turning into! Govt. trying all they could to silent the peoples voice for good governance. They haven't learn anything from the last protest. I think it's high time we the youth teach this govt. a lesson they will never forget in a hurry!

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1158327218432565248?s=09
Re: How Nigeria's DSS Operatives Illegally Abducted Sowore by vanbonattel: 6:49pm On Nov 07, 2020
You see
Re: How Nigeria's DSS Operatives Illegally Abducted Sowore by jlinkd78(m): 7:11pm On Nov 07, 2020
For real
Re: How Nigeria's DSS Operatives Illegally Abducted Sowore by ivolt: 7:13pm On Nov 07, 2020
Sowore is under house arrest for treason. Why is he moving freely and organising more treasonous acts? If you go violent like the last time, you will regret it.
Re: How Nigeria's DSS Operatives Illegally Abducted Sowore by lovere: 7:14pm On Nov 07, 2020
ivolt:
Sowore is under house arrest for treason. Why is he moving freely and organising more treasonous acts? If you go violent like the last time, you will regret it.
Shut the f*ck up.

Re: How Nigeria's DSS Operatives Illegally Abducted Sowore by bishop4life(m): 7:15pm On Nov 07, 2020
ivolt:

Are you the DSS spokesman?

Re: How Nigeria's DSS Operatives Illegally Abducted Sowore by ivolt: 7:15pm On Nov 07, 2020
lovere:

Shut the f*ck up.
Stop crying!
Re: How Nigeria's DSS Operatives Illegally Abducted Sowore by Wolexdey(m): 7:15pm On Nov 07, 2020
We need to be sure of the news shared online... This is a reason why they keep shouting to regulate the social media...

Let's be wise please
Re: How Nigeria's DSS Operatives Illegally Abducted Sowore by adebwalex(m): 7:26pm On Nov 07, 2020
TCPonly:
I don't know what this our beloved country is turning into! Govt. trying all they could to silent the peoples voice for good governance. They haven't learn anything from the last protest. I think it's high time we the youth teach this govt. a lesson they will never forget in a hurry!

https://twitter.com/SaharaReporters/status/1158327218432565248?s=09
See fool, you dey they type rubbish inside your room. Go teach the government lesson. The way then go deal with your life I pray make you still dey alive to tell the story...Why clamoring for another protest when the wound of #EndSars haven't been heal.. Get common sense...
Re: How Nigeria's DSS Operatives Illegally Abducted Sowore by TCPonly(m): 1:42am On Jan 04, 2021
adebwalex:
See fool, you dey they type rubbish inside your room. Go teach the government lesson. The way then go deal with your life I pray make you still dey alive to tell the story...Why clamoring for another protest when the wound of #EndSars haven't been heal.. Get common sense...

I am not surprised! U are going to remain a slave to ur master!

BREAKING!!! Umahi Meets PDP Chairman, Others In Abuja Amid Defection Rumours / JUSTICE FOR AFROSIX JAARA, the suspended AKSU Student / Igbo Have Collective Opinion