Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,047 members, 7,953,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:36 AM

EndSWAT: Yul Edochie Leads Protest In Asaba - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EndSWAT: Yul Edochie Leads Protest In Asaba (54273 Views)

EndSARS: Vector Leads Protest In Obalende, Lagos (Video) / Veteran Actor, Pete Edochie Leads Protest In Port Harcourt. Shocking Reasons / Veteran Actor, Pete Edochie Leads Protest In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSWAT: Yul Edochie Leads Protest In Asaba by danietohbadt(m): 9:38pm On Oct 15, 2020
aalafin:
hadn't been they are protesting for something meaningful it would be better
but, protesting against a unit that has been dissolved is senseless

unfortunately, you're too myopic with your reasoning to know that this is now way beyond just ending a unit alone. It's a revolution in the making. The beginning of the end of all we've endured for 60 years.

1 Like

Re: EndSWAT: Yul Edochie Leads Protest In Asaba by masterflowx(m): 9:38pm On Oct 15, 2020
Nyamve1:

If u join today, u won't be able to post

Check his profile aboki...

Re: EndSWAT: Yul Edochie Leads Protest In Asaba by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 15, 2020
After ENDSARS let's join hands and #ENDXVIDEOS
Re: EndSWAT: Yul Edochie Leads Protest In Asaba by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 15, 2020
aalafin:

Which part of the planet are you from?

Re: EndSWAT: Yul Edochie Leads Protest In Asaba by Shellsploit: 9:39pm On Oct 15, 2020
naijadrivablog:
But where shellsploit de do him own endsars protest self shocked

Lol... I dey wait for okearo protesters so that i can lead them spiritually.. grin
Re: EndSWAT: Yul Edochie Leads Protest In Asaba by Calazoto: 9:40pm On Oct 15, 2020
It is happening everywhere...BUHARI isnt move one bit grin grin grin

I guess he is a bad boy... lol

lets run free US30, Limited time only wink

Re: EndSWAT: Yul Edochie Leads Protest In Asaba by ChikaSunday(m): 9:40pm On Oct 15, 2020
DebbieBianca:
Popular Nollywood actor Yul Edochie, lead groups of protester in Endsars protest in Asaba, Delta State.

Yul Said , Government should give jobs to youths, and stop harassing people all in the name of yahoo. He said, the people doing the Yahoo is using their brain to do it, because they don't have job, but when they give them job, they will use that brain to integrate in their job.

He went further to say, he has been waiting for this day to come. He said "A New Dawn Has Come".

Watch The Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unHwX0cinO8

We want STATE POLICE now. This is the time for STATE POLICE
Re: EndSWAT: Yul Edochie Leads Protest In Asaba by CavemanDefuturo: 9:40pm On Oct 15, 2020
#EndSars should switch to #RestructureNigeria

Only then will they listen to us.. only then we can gather more crowd and even earn the backing of the international community.

SARS is just a fraction of our many troubles in Nigeria... You and I know we need more than just #EndSars. Restructuring is the answer and it's only the youth that has the strength and number to make it happen. #RestructureNigeria
Re: EndSWAT: Yul Edochie Leads Protest In Asaba by Maj196(m): 9:41pm On Oct 15, 2020
Candycrushy:

Lol....How do you mean
I mean you will surely come around like you said... Post #EndSars
Re: EndSWAT: Yul Edochie Leads Protest In Asaba by Dave061(m): 9:42pm On Oct 15, 2020
I like the protest. Our youths have woken up
Re: EndSWAT: Yul Edochie Leads Protest In Asaba by naijadrivablog: 9:42pm On Oct 15, 2020
Shellsploit:

Lol... I dey wait for okearo protesters so that i can lead them spiritually.. grin
Make dem cook better rice join.
Re: EndSWAT: Yul Edochie Leads Protest In Asaba by Candycrushy(f): 9:45pm On Oct 15, 2020
Maj196:
I mean you will surely come around like you said... Post #EndSars
Not sure
Re: EndSWAT: Yul Edochie Leads Protest In Asaba by Shellsploit: 9:45pm On Oct 15, 2020
naijadrivablog:
Make dem cook better rice join.

Lol.. na omi obe and amala dem Sabi for here
Re: EndSWAT: Yul Edochie Leads Protest In Asaba by SeriouslySense(m): 9:50pm On Oct 15, 2020
Thank you to those who brought water, foods and other standby aid to the protesters

Re: EndSWAT: Yul Edochie Leads Protest In Asaba by investigator007: 9:51pm On Oct 15, 2020
Freestainworld:
this is getting more exciting, no place for the wicked.
honestly
Re: EndSWAT: Yul Edochie Leads Protest In Asaba by offongk(m): 9:51pm On Oct 15, 2020
aalafin:

u r are big fool ..APC bigot..

1 Like

Re: EndSWAT: Yul Edochie Leads Protest In Asaba by Nitah1: 9:51pm On Oct 15, 2020
aalafin:
Improper Education is as bad as been illiterate grin
aalafin:
Improper Education is as bad as been illiterate.
Re: EndSWAT: Yul Edochie Leads Protest In Asaba by Starzo: 9:51pm On Oct 15, 2020
Who b dis guy?! cheesy
thaoriginator:
War is in the air
Tell dem fi prepared
Mi nuh fire mi rifle up in the Aire
I shot a bombaclaaaaat straight inna dem head

Dem scared

Realise, a dead man walking, test me and get yo head buss out

Time, you dead easy, dem find him with him suck tongue cut out

Di girl dem say you love suck thing, so me put me gun inna yo mouth and mek yo suck out

How much time you wan fi dead inna Di war, how much time you want your head buss out?

Re: EndSWAT: Yul Edochie Leads Protest In Asaba by MoneyTrees(m): 9:52pm On Oct 15, 2020
That's my real niggarrr cheesy cheesy
Yul Edochie is so much an inspiration to real niggarz. grin

Real niggarrrz be chanting to his famous give us money chants before bombing all through the night, every day of the year after smoking 3 Jumbo sized Mali kush for inspiration.

#End_SARS
#End_SWAT
#Revolution_now

DebbieBianca:
Popular Nollywood actor Yul Edochie, lead groups of protester in Endsars protest in Asaba, Delta State.

Yul Said , Government should give jobs to youths, and stop harassing people all in the name of yahoo. He said, the people doing the Yahoo is using their brain to do it, because they don't have job, but when they give them job, they will use that brain to integrate in their job.

He went further to say, he has been waiting for this day to come. He said "A New Dawn Has Come".

Watch The Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unHwX0cinO8

Re: EndSWAT: Yul Edochie Leads Protest In Asaba by Nephygg: 9:53pm On Oct 15, 2020
This Yul cum get sense... Someone who contested Governorship that is leading protest, no be money him wan go chop? The guy is alwz a clown. onye ara
Re: EndSWAT: Yul Edochie Leads Protest In Asaba by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 15, 2020
Nobody likes SARS yes....
but from what I know SARS has been fighting boko haram too
and because of SARS A lot of communities in Rivers states enjoyed peace....
now that they are gone insecurity some riverine communities has increased.

There are a lot of things to protest about
infrastructure?
insecurity?
bad government?
restructuring?
food security?
ASUU strike?
it is just a waste of protest and energy.
Re: EndSWAT: Yul Edochie Leads Protest In Asaba by Emmasnoop(m): 9:54pm On Oct 15, 2020
aalafin:
QUIET YOUR DIRTY MOUTH WHICH ONE YOU DON DO.
Re: EndSWAT: Yul Edochie Leads Protest In Asaba by Starzo: 9:55pm On Oct 15, 2020
And you're married o undecided
Candycrushy:

Let's endsars first
We talk about that later
Re: EndSWAT: Yul Edochie Leads Protest In Asaba by Maj196(m): 9:56pm On Oct 15, 2020
Candycrushy:

Not sure
grin
Re: EndSWAT: Yul Edochie Leads Protest In Asaba by Ganjafama(m): 10:00pm On Oct 15, 2020
thaoriginator:
War is in the air
Tell dem fi prepared
Mi nuh fire mi rifle up in the Aire
I shot a bombaclaaaaat straight inna dem head

Dem scared

Realise, a dead man walking, test me and get yo head buss out

Time, you dead easy, dem find him with him suck tongue cut out

Di girl dem say you love suck thing, so me put me gun inna yo mouth and mek yo suck out

How much time you wan fi dead inna Di war, how much time you want your head buss out?

Na people like you go see small pikin hold toy gun for hand and hide under bed. gringrin

1 Like

Re: EndSWAT: Yul Edochie Leads Protest In Asaba by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 15, 2020
Lolz they edited the banner sha, very very good. oya where are those saying:

"What else do you people want? EndSars, they ended it, BuhariTalk to us, he did, we don't want SARS again, they stopped it, what else? Bla bla bla...

#ENDSWAT undecided
Re: EndSWAT: Yul Edochie Leads Protest In Asaba by engrchykae(m): 10:04pm On Oct 15, 2020
lonelydora:
Every riot in our school days started as a peaceful protest, until one security man feels he can intimidate the protesting students.

No pro-government thug should mistake this peaceful protest as weakness or cowardice

Nice one, Yul
you dey see wetin I dey see?
Political class have always feared for this day.
Apocalypse
Re: EndSWAT: Yul Edochie Leads Protest In Asaba by chatinent: 10:05pm On Oct 15, 2020
Nice one.
Re: EndSWAT: Yul Edochie Leads Protest In Asaba by engrchykae(m): 10:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
The political thieves never saw this day coming.
They thought that their two cards of tribe and religion will always get things done.
Now they have crossed the line.
Using sars to get human organs for rituals and for black market to Indian doctors.
The old men feeding off the skin of the youths.
Arise Nigeria youths for true power belongs to youth.

1 Like

Re: EndSWAT: Yul Edochie Leads Protest In Asaba by openuniversity5: 10:17pm On Oct 15, 2020
Nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Basketmouths’ Wife, Elsie Okpocha Is Hot! / Churchill Acquires 2024 Brand New Chevrolet Blazer For Daughter, Amelia / Chidinma Ekile Celebrates Her Mother's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.