Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

EndSWAT: Yul Edochie Leads Protest In Asaba - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EndSWAT: Yul Edochie Leads Protest In Asaba (54070 Views)

EndSARS: Vector Leads Protest In Obalende, Lagos (Video) / Veteran Actor, Pete Edochie Leads Protest In Port Harcourt. Shocking Reasons / Veteran Actor, Pete Edochie Leads Protest In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSWAT: Yul Edochie Leads Protest In Asaba by Altimatic27: 10:21pm On Oct 15, 2020
Lanpe:
Can someone wish me well....I am a new nairalander... I just join today...I join nairaland because of the way u guys savage each other �����
#Endsars
#Endswat
#Endpolicebrutality
#Reformthepolice

Its a lie that you joined today
Re: EndSWAT: Yul Edochie Leads Protest In Asaba by Altimatic27: 10:23pm On Oct 15, 2020
mushystuff:

Has SWAT been dissolved? Has police brutality stopped? Has the Police been reorganized? Have all protesters been released ? Have all criminal SARS officers been apprehended and dealt with? Can you read?

This guy go be secondary school teacher
Re: EndSWAT: Yul Edochie Leads Protest In Asaba by thaoriginator: 10:25pm On Oct 15, 2020
Ganjafama:
Na people like you go see small pikin hold toy gun for hand and hide under bed. gringrin
Calm down bwoy! cheesy

Me nuh chatty-chatty, me shotty-shotty bloodclaat!

Watch yo mouth Phole. Nuh mek me buss one inna your mouth and scatter teeth pon di ground
Re: EndSWAT: Yul Edochie Leads Protest In Asaba by Bluffly: 10:27pm On Oct 15, 2020
aalafin:
hadn't been they are protesting for something meaningful it would be better
but, protesting against a unit that has been dissolved is senseless

Think. SARS was changed to SWAT and you requested all personnel to come forward for psychological test and then deployed into SWAT..please tell me if SARS has ended.
Re: EndSWAT: Yul Edochie Leads Protest In Asaba by thaoriginator: 10:30pm On Oct 15, 2020
Starzo:
Who b dis guy?! cheesy
Ah me name Big-Slim from a badman place weh gunshot ah buss anyweh cry
Re: EndSWAT: Yul Edochie Leads Protest In Asaba by themaestro08(m): 10:31pm On Oct 15, 2020
aalafin:

None of the murderers have been charged to court! - A good reason to demand for justice..
Re: EndSWAT: Yul Edochie Leads Protest In Asaba by Havesense: 10:44pm On Oct 15, 2020
Lanpe:
Can someone wish me well....I am a new nairalander... I just join today...I join nairaland because of the way u guys savage each other �����
#Endsars
#Endswat
#Endpolicebrutality
#Reformthepolice

You just join, shey make we go jump for well ni or make we fry plantain for you ni abi wetin Dey worry this one grin
I Dey joke ni o.. anyways welcome to Nairaland.. home of laughter
Re: EndSWAT: Yul Edochie Leads Protest In Asaba by fof1: 10:57pm On Oct 15, 2020
Lanpe:
#Endsars
#Endswat
#Endpolicebrutality
#Reformthepolice

CONGRATS,WELCOME HOME AND BE VERY RESPONSIBLE WHILE BEING HERE. OBEY THE BLOGGERS RULES AND EDUCATE URSELF BY USING THIS MEDIUM PLS.
Re: EndSWAT: Yul Edochie Leads Protest In Asaba by ogbonti: 10:58pm On Oct 15, 2020
Eryyy92:
Please politicians should stay out of this. They're all the same

Yul is an aspiring politician - dem no give am space to even be politician sef

The old guard must be toppled by today's youths or else the current youths will turn 65 and they will not be allowed to taste power in Nigeria

YOUTHS - STOP WATCHING BBNAIJA OR OTHER DISTRACTIONS ON TV - take what belongs to you by force!!!! wink
Re: EndSWAT: Yul Edochie Leads Protest In Asaba by Seniorwriter(m): 11:00pm On Oct 15, 2020
Lanpe:
#Endsars
#Endswat
#Endpolicebrutality
#Reformthepolice

Welcome aboard with decorum.....

You are doing well cos you are a good observer of events and times!

© Seniorwriter
Re: EndSWAT: Yul Edochie Leads Protest In Asaba by InformationTV: 11:02pm On Oct 15, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

Are you Lanpe Savage
Tiwa Savage's kid brother?
Welcome to the world of Savage wink

My most happiest time of this protest was when I saw where the youths pursued Omoyele Sowore alele...
They were shouting at him, "GO AWAY",
We don't want you here.
We don't want you or any politician.
Why are you wearing Revolution Now shirt?
You are supposed to be wearing EndSARS.
Sowore, get away from here,
We don't need you
GO away before we change am for you.
If you want to support us, go do so on twitter....
Just GO AWAY!!

Yele was just blabbing, he couldn't say any words that makes sense other than, 'I am here so you won't be killing yourselves or people supporting you bla bla bla' grin

These are the youths that want a good and better Nigeria, not some criminals and fraudsters using protest as bojuboju.
Up Correct Naija Youths...
WE MOVEEEEEE!!!

In my opinion, I feel it was wrong for the youth to pursue Sowore away from the protest ground.

Somehow; Sowore's RevolutionNow has been a climbing stone to the ENDSARS movement.

He has also suffered in the hands of this bad government.

We should join hands together to pull them down.
Re: EndSWAT: Yul Edochie Leads Protest In Asaba by samwillyco1(m): 11:03pm On Oct 15, 2020
Well thinking NIGERIANS are annoyed about the current situation of this country

#End SARS
#End SWAT
#End Old incompetent people leading us
#Restructure this Country now
# Youth leadership now
# Capital punishment for the corrupt people in this country
Re: EndSWAT: Yul Edochie Leads Protest In Asaba by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
Lanpe:
#Endsars
#Endswat
#Endpolicebrutality
#Reformthepolice
Okay, now you're here... Let me increase the mic. Welcome to savage forum... Make sure you drink a lot if water before coming online, so you'd have enough strength to laugh..
Re: EndSWAT: Yul Edochie Leads Protest In Asaba by samwillyco1(m): 11:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
Lanpe:
#Endsars
#Endswat
#Endpolicebrutality
#Reformthepolice

You are welcome
Re: EndSWAT: Yul Edochie Leads Protest In Asaba by finaleeec: 11:18pm On Oct 15, 2020
End Crime ..

Re: EndSWAT: Yul Edochie Leads Protest In Asaba by Pfunds: 11:34pm On Oct 15, 2020
Lanpe:
#Endsars
#Endswat
#Endpolicebrutality
#Reformthepolice

Are you the first to join nairaland ? O. Y. O
Re: EndSWAT: Yul Edochie Leads Protest In Asaba by Turantula(m): 11:37pm On Oct 15, 2020
thaoriginator:
War is in the air
Tell dem fi prepared
Mi nuh fire mi rifle up in the Aire
I shot a bombaclaaaaat straight inna dem head

Dem scared

Realise, a dead man walking, test me and get yo head buss out

Time, you dead easy, dem find him with him suck tongue cut out

Di girl dem say you love suck thing, so me put me gun inna yo mouth and mek yo suck out

How much time you wan fi dead inna Di war, how much time you want your head buss out?

Gully Gad!

1 Like

Re: EndSWAT: Yul Edochie Leads Protest In Asaba by thaoriginator: 11:42pm On Oct 15, 2020
Turantula:

Gully Gad!
Wow! Finally, someone with brain ah comment.

A whole a dem nah even know say ah Mavado dat.

Gullyside

Peace man

1 Like

Re: EndSWAT: Yul Edochie Leads Protest In Asaba by streetsoldier1(m): 11:56pm On Oct 15, 2020
aalafin:

bMC media crew spotted, may you and your family reap what you sow
Re: EndSWAT: Yul Edochie Leads Protest In Asaba by anonymousthug(m): 11:58pm On Oct 15, 2020
Lanpe:
#Endsars
#Endswat
#Endpolicebrutality
#Reformthepolice

Idiot, what took you so long?
Re: EndSWAT: Yul Edochie Leads Protest In Asaba by Candycrushy(f): 2:11am On Oct 16, 2020
Starzo:
And you're married o undecided
You married me out?��
Re: EndSWAT: Yul Edochie Leads Protest In Asaba by Starzo: 2:42am On Oct 16, 2020
Ah...thank God o
And I been dey find wife since
God don answer my prayer cheesy
Candycrushy:

You married me out?��
Re: EndSWAT: Yul Edochie Leads Protest In Asaba by BruncleZuma: 3:25am On Oct 16, 2020
Re: EndSWAT: Yul Edochie Leads Protest In Asaba by Evidenx(m): 4:56am On Oct 16, 2020
Lanpe:
#Endsars
#Endswat
#Endpolicebrutality
#Reformthepolice
welcome to the savagery kingdom
Re: EndSWAT: Yul Edochie Leads Protest In Asaba by Virginnn(f): 5:32am On Oct 16, 2020
aalafin:
Technically, that unit still exists, but now with a new name, SWAT
Re: EndSWAT: Yul Edochie Leads Protest In Asaba by Business231(m): 6:49am On Oct 16, 2020
I just dey wonder how that Yul edochie voice go take thick for the P.A
Re: EndSWAT: Yul Edochie Leads Protest In Asaba by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 16, 2020
#EndSarsNow
#EndBadGovernance
#EndOppression
#EndCorruptPublicOfficeHolders
#EndSenatorsAllowances
#NoPoliticiansAllowed
Re: EndSWAT: Yul Edochie Leads Protest In Asaba by Brandstudio01: 6:57am On Oct 16, 2020
Lanpe:
#Endsars
#Endswat
#Endpolicebrutality
#Reformthepolice

Welcome to the Family dear.
Re: EndSWAT: Yul Edochie Leads Protest In Asaba by fantastic1: 8:01am On Oct 16, 2020
aalafin:
Call it whatever name. #endsars is not about dissolution of the unit but also a fight for Justice and police reforms. Until we see practical step, this isn't ending. You, what have you fought for in Nigeria?
Re: EndSWAT: Yul Edochie Leads Protest In Asaba by Nobody: 8:25am On Oct 16, 2020
Eryyy92:
Please politicians should stay out of this. They're all the same

He has no political post.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Emma Ugolee: "Since My Kidneys Failed, Still Standing After About A Decade" / Bisola Badmus Shares Cleveage-Baring Pictures / I Have Deep Love For Wizkid - Chika Francisca Nwachukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.