Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Asamoah Gyan And His Brother Beat Up Business Man - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Asamoah Gyan And His Brother Beat Up Business Man (739 Views)

Angry Brother Beat Up Sister For Posting Her Naked Twerking Video Online / Dele Momodu, RMD And Asamoah Gyan Meet (Photos) / Xandy Kamel: "Bill Asamoah Is A One-minute Man, He's Not Good In Bed" (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asamoah Gyan And His Brother Beat Up Business Man by RandomAfrican1: 7:50pm On Oct 15, 2020

Asamoah Gyan and his brother Baffour Gyan have reportedly physically assaulted a Ghanaian business Man by the name of Mr. Godwin Martey.

Godwin Martey is the Founder and CEO of Websoft Solutions, an IT company that is worth about $10 million

Mr. Martey was approached by a number of radio stations after they got wind of the event and he narrated what happened.

According to him, himself and Asamoah were playing tennis at the 37 Army Officer’s Mess tennis court in Ghana’s capital city Accra, on the evening of Wednesday, October 14, 2020, with Baffour Gyan (Asamoah’s elder brother) as the umpire of the game.

However, he realised that Baffour was judging the points in bias in favour of his brother Asamoah even when he did not deserve it.

Tired of that, Martey said he decided to stop playing the game altogether and go sit somewhere to relax.

He said Baffour was peeved with that he and threatened him to come and finish up else he would beat him up. Martey said that he refused, Baffour Gyan walked up to him and started slapping him.

“He came up to me and started hitting me saying my friend go over there, go there and play the game. When I refused, he started beating me up,” Martey reportedly said.

He was shocked by that, and he says moment later, Asamoah Gyan also came up and told him that he deserved to be slapped and also joined in beating him up.

Godwin Martey says he intends to sue the brothers for all their worth including filing a criminal and assault case with the authorities.

The Gyan brothers have reportedly been known for such acts of intimidation as it is said that this isn’t the first time they have both been involved in similar fisticuffs with people.

Listen to the audio where Asamoah Gyan and his brother were assaulting Mr. Godwin Martey by clicking here; https://africaatrandom.com/asamoah-gyan-and-brother-beat-up-business-man/
Re: Asamoah Gyan And His Brother Beat Up Business Man by UndauntedYOCA(f): 7:52pm On Oct 15, 2020
Violent people everywhere?
Re: Asamoah Gyan And His Brother Beat Up Business Man by Baawaa(m): 7:52pm On Oct 15, 2020
Gyan's family are violence from the genesis
Re: Asamoah Gyan And His Brother Beat Up Business Man by Golan007: 7:56pm On Oct 15, 2020
Your side of the story.

Let's hear from the Gyans.
Re: Asamoah Gyan And His Brother Beat Up Business Man by thaoriginator: 7:59pm On Oct 15, 2020
grin

Dem man dem bad inna Ghana!

Nuh mek dem fi catch pon di corner

Or inna Di house like Tony Montana

Me shottas dem full ah skill like Maradona

E be like me haffi leave Naija to Botswana

In South Africa Shaka Zulu full of honour

You better no go mess with the black Madonna
Re: Asamoah Gyan And His Brother Beat Up Business Man by loramoore: 8:05pm On Oct 15, 2020
serious
Re: Asamoah Gyan And His Brother Beat Up Business Man by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:27pm On Oct 15, 2020
Let's hear from the gyans first before I judge
Re: Asamoah Gyan And His Brother Beat Up Business Man by protests: 5:06am On Oct 16, 2020
Seems the spirit of the Nigeria Police Force is in Ghana too?
Re: Asamoah Gyan And His Brother Beat Up Business Man by Upmost96(f): 5:37am On Oct 16, 2020
And you allowed them??

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Ada Ameh In Tear's As She Losses Her Only Daughter. / Nollywood Actress Osas Ighodaro Loses Mum / Comedian Crazeclown And His Fiancée Are Expecting Their First Child Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.