Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

FG Orders Resumption Of All Civil Servants From Monday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Orders Resumption Of All Civil Servants From Monday (1037 Views)

Abia State Governor, Otti Sacks All Civil Servants Employed From December 2022 / FG Bars Civil Servants From Partaking In Politics / El-Rufai Evicts Civil Servants From Assets, Gives Wives, Children - Peoples Gaze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG Orders Resumption Of All Civil Servants From Monday by ikorodureporta: 8:09pm On Oct 15, 2020
Re: FG Orders Resumption Of All Civil Servants From Monday by ikorodureporta: 8:10pm On Oct 15, 2020
cheesy Dem won sabotage #EndSARS
Re: FG Orders Resumption Of All Civil Servants From Monday by Biafrannuke: 8:11pm On Oct 15, 2020
zoo
Re: FG Orders Resumption Of All Civil Servants From Monday by LOVEGINO(m): 8:11pm On Oct 15, 2020
We go no where!

#RevolutionNow
Re: FG Orders Resumption Of All Civil Servants From Monday by Baawaa(m): 8:13pm On Oct 15, 2020
End SARs,end corona virus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Orders Resumption Of All Civil Servants From Monday by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 15, 2020
cheesy
Re: FG Orders Resumption Of All Civil Servants From Monday by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 15, 2020
Looking for all ways to take protesters off the streets...make dem no worry,the 500,000 Npower volunteers they disengaged still dey
Re: FG Orders Resumption Of All Civil Servants From Monday by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 15, 2020
ikorodureporta:
source:

Post the entire article na
Re: FG Orders Resumption Of All Civil Servants From Monday by Brandstudio01: 8:14pm On Oct 15, 2020
Hnnm
These guys still don't know this protest is here to stay. No matter what
Re: FG Orders Resumption Of All Civil Servants From Monday by ValCon888: 8:15pm On Oct 15, 2020
Instead of seeking for solutions to placate the people the government is plotting a means to undermine the protest. Useless government.
Re: FG Orders Resumption Of All Civil Servants From Monday by Kzinne: 8:18pm On Oct 15, 2020
Re: FG Orders Resumption Of All Civil Servants From Monday by NobleAngell(f): 8:18pm On Oct 15, 2020
Oh no! The traffic will get crazier.
Re: FG Orders Resumption Of All Civil Servants From Monday by clairebode(f): 8:20pm On Oct 15, 2020
ikorodureporta post=94 978632:
cheesy Dem won sabotage #EndSARS
grin grin
Re: FG Orders Resumption Of All Civil Servants From Monday by protests: 8:20pm On Oct 15, 2020
That is to say Corona Virus is finally cancelled?
Well what concern me with Federal Civil Servants?
Pa Buhari, Annonymous' 72 hours remains 50hrs 32minutes.
#EndSARS
Re: FG Orders Resumption Of All Civil Servants From Monday by Originakalokalo(m): 8:26pm On Oct 15, 2020
Important statements from Jesus.

" I am the ressurection and the life."

" Anyone who believes in me even though he died, I will raise him up on the last day"

"Behold I come quickly and my reward is with me, to give everyone according to his works"

Do you believe that Jesus is Lord and Saviour? Then congratulations if you do.

If you don't, well hurry up!!!

Don't dare to face God's judgement alone...He took your place on the cross. Take advantage of this!!!

Jesus loves you dearly.
Re: FG Orders Resumption Of All Civil Servants From Monday by CodeTemplar: 8:29pm On Oct 15, 2020
Anything to crush this tide of unrest.
Re: FG Orders Resumption Of All Civil Servants From Monday by GOFRONT(m): 8:29pm On Oct 15, 2020
#ENDFG
#ENDSWATANDSARS
#ENDNIGERIA
Re: FG Orders Resumption Of All Civil Servants From Monday by arnoldexpert(m): 8:37pm On Oct 15, 2020
Issokay
Re: FG Orders Resumption Of All Civil Servants From Monday by RexTramadol1: 8:39pm On Oct 15, 2020
Yeepa!
Re: FG Orders Resumption Of All Civil Servants From Monday by Freeeanijor: 8:40pm On Oct 15, 2020
Forward ever, backward never. We move to the promise Land. You don't negotiate change, you grab hold of it and take it #sorosoke
Re: FG Orders Resumption Of All Civil Servants From Monday by Abfinest007(m): 8:50pm On Oct 15, 2020
This people are so foolish n nerves. Their resumption won't stop any thing

(1) (Reply)

Umahi Is APC / Nigeria Has Never Been A Country, But A Personal ATM For The Ruling Class / Metrofour Reportedly Killed As Herdsmen Attack Ogun Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.