Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Nigeria Barred From 2022 US Visa Lottery - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Barred From 2022 US Visa Lottery (40063 Views)

Johnson Arumemi-Ikhide, Arik Air Founder Barred From Airline’s Premises / Nigeria Only African Country Barred From 2022 US Visa Lottery / Nigeria only African country barred from 2022 US visa lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Barred From 2022 US Visa Lottery by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 16, 2020
TO MAKE NIGERIA GOOD IN 6 MONTHS

1. US, UK & UAE should ban Buhari, high ranking members of All Progressive Cankerworm (APC) and their family members from coming into those countries.

2. Their children and wives in US, UK & UAE should be deported back into Nigeria with immediate alacrity.

3. All their stolen funds and properties abroad should be seized.

Within a year, I promise you that Nigeria will no longer be a shit hole country anymore. Buhari and his colony many theives will rapidly buy common sense and citizens will laugh for the first time in history of this too much hated countr3.

Revolution is now!

#End_SWAT

#Restructure_NIGERIA[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Nigeria Barred From 2022 US Visa Lottery by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 16, 2020
Taken out of context.... the DV program is occasionally adjusted to allow countries disadvantaged hitherto, to feature more prominently. Countries like Mexico and Nigeria that dominate the demographics of the US immigration population from their regions are not allowed to participate.

Nigeria has contributed the most successful DV beneficiaries on a continent wide level. It makes sense to exclude it for other countries. We have been excluded for a while. This isnt news at all.

We mustn't bash ourselves everytime.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Barred From 2022 US Visa Lottery by ThierryJay: 6:51pm On Oct 16, 2020
Laughandie:

I swear people can't read at all. Thank you. I was losing hope with Nairalanders.

As in mehn, its mind-boggling. Its like people just look for the flimsiest connection to propagate their preconceived sentiments without any iota of factual evidence. And such people will say they want to be in leadership positions. How will they turn out differently from our present crop of leaders if they are unable to interpret issues objectively?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Barred From 2022 US Visa Lottery by Eriokanmi: 6:51pm On Oct 16, 2020
Gondonu:
So sad! No Nigerian would have loved to immigrate away from home if the leadership have led this nation alright & not made it the hell it is today.#Revolution now. #Endbadgovernancenow
that's why we must snatch our destiny from the hands of our greedy politicians. Its up to you and i
Re: Nigeria Barred From 2022 US Visa Lottery by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 16, 2020
ogbonti:

I am entitled to my opinion - FYI are Nigerians more than (oriental) Indians or even Mexicans in America? I live in California and for every one Nigerian you see, there are 100 Chinese, Indian and Mexican - so leave that excuse bro

Read the article first and then form an opinion. Why make up stuff and then call it your opinion. People from the UK are also banned from applying. Should they blame their government and the US government
Re: Nigeria Barred From 2022 US Visa Lottery by dalass(f): 6:54pm On Oct 16, 2020
Curious345:
We are bad from the 2022 United States of America visa lottery because there are a lot of Nigerians in America who failed their return policy. What this means is that when they have visa expired they didn't come back to Nigeria but rather hit themselves on the ground or with a friend of the family or with a relatively in America overstayed their visa the deed meaning of low-income jobs to survive and they are more like nonentities. The Americans are not happy about this so because of that they banned Nigerian

I don't know their problems self. Obama's father was an immigrant.

Trumps family came from immigrants. His wife Melanie is an immigrant!

Why should any American deny others from immigrating there because the land belonged to native Indians and not them originally?
Re: Nigeria Barred From 2022 US Visa Lottery by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 16, 2020
ThierryJay:

As in mehn, its mind-boggling. Its like people just look for the flimsiest connection to propagate their preconceived sentiments without any iota of factual evidence. And such people will say they want to be in leadership positions. How will they turn out differently from our present crop of leaders if they are unable to interpret issues objectively?

It's maddening shocked
Re: Nigeria Barred From 2022 US Visa Lottery by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 16, 2020
Uk is also banned so whats the big deal?
Re: Nigeria Barred From 2022 US Visa Lottery by Obsession4u: 6:57pm On Oct 16, 2020
Please I have a question to ask.
My Dad is an American citizen and my elder sisters (4) are all in America. If paradventure I wanna apply for US Visa,can I get to be a citizen straight up sequel to the fact my dad and sisters are all American citizens?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Barred From 2022 US Visa Lottery by Openbusiness: 6:58pm On Oct 16, 2020
ProfAmaben:

A country that is not your country can never be your country - Adolf Hitler (1944).

Flee from Babylon! Run for your lives! Do not be destroyed because of her sins - Yirmiyahu
Re: Nigeria Barred From 2022 US Visa Lottery by stagger: 6:59pm On Oct 16, 2020
Nigerians immigrants to the US have surpassed the allocated quota and this is why we have been banned for a number of years now.
Re: Nigeria Barred From 2022 US Visa Lottery by RPG2020(m): 7:03pm On Oct 16, 2020
Good news
Re: Nigeria Barred From 2022 US Visa Lottery by CioAngels(f): 7:04pm On Oct 16, 2020
Is it not good like that? I hope they will ban the fantastically stealing politicians also? All the money they have all stolen and stashed away in the US banks will be useless because they will not be able to use to buy mansions for their children with our stolen common wealth. Fantastic Thieves.
Re: Nigeria Barred From 2022 US Visa Lottery by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 16, 2020
Fantastic, the comments show a bit more self awareness.

Keep it up.

Remember

Inequality , injustice, and corruption at every level is what needs to be tackled.
Re: Nigeria Barred From 2022 US Visa Lottery by donprinyo(m): 7:04pm On Oct 16, 2020
Bad luck presidio in power. Tufiakwa.
Re: Nigeria Barred From 2022 US Visa Lottery by Ken91(m): 7:05pm On Oct 16, 2020
this country must be reform or we divide, this protest we turn bloody soon and protester we arm themselves
Re: Nigeria Barred From 2022 US Visa Lottery by jaeyking(m): 7:12pm On Oct 16, 2020
samwillyco1:
Please also Bar our Politicians from traveling/sending their families abroad and see how this country will be transformed for good within a short period.

We are our own problem

did you actually read the post??

we are barred because we have reached the required limit for such Visa lottery.
Re: Nigeria Barred From 2022 US Visa Lottery by donprinyo(m): 7:13pm On Oct 16, 2020
DirtyGold:
Very good... stay back and build your country

What's tha business?
U don protest?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Barred From 2022 US Visa Lottery by Ajsmart(m): 7:14pm On Oct 16, 2020
The hate is real but some of you are too blind to see your “Masters” do not care about your inferior Oyinbo worshipping arses.
Re: Nigeria Barred From 2022 US Visa Lottery by jacobnel(m): 7:15pm On Oct 16, 2020
We have heard you,las las we go apply as Ghanaian and other African citizens ����

ikorodureporta:

Source: https://www.channelstv.com/2020/10/15/nigeria-barred-from-2022-us-visa-lottery/
Re: Nigeria Barred From 2022 US Visa Lottery by thaoriginator: 7:15pm On Oct 16, 2020
We no dey go again we die here
Re: Nigeria Barred From 2022 US Visa Lottery by Yankee101: 7:17pm On Oct 16, 2020
Let these protests be the beginning of change
Re: Nigeria Barred From 2022 US Visa Lottery by otes2626(m): 7:19pm On Oct 16, 2020
No problem, we the youth have started fixing our country.... Any way..WE MOVE...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Barred From 2022 US Visa Lottery by Eriokanmi: 7:20pm On Oct 16, 2020
blacknp:
You are not any different from your so called leaders, the youths of yesterday are the leaders today, the youths today are the leaders of tomorrow, you can never run away from yourself, Christ best said it, a bad tree can never yield good fruits.
in as much as I agree with you on certain terms, I disagree with you totally that youths of yesterday are the leaders of today and today's youths are tomorrow's leaders. Buhari left power in the early 80s and today, he's our president. Obasanjo was former head of state. He came back to be president again. Atiku was former comptroller-general of customs and he's now coming to become president of Nigeria. Tinubu was former senator, 2-term governor and now, he's planning to become president of Nigeria..May God forbid that atiku or tinubu becomes another liability over us. These are relics of a lost age. They're irrelevant popitically but they still want to dominate our political space.

They marry their children out among themselves so they could continue milking us. Same children would be planted over us once they leave office, same way tinubu is doing in lagos , including lai Muhammed, our generation needs a brain reset. It would never happen again, never! I've been to America several times yet, no place like home. We are better off here. Ask a south African, if he likes visiting America. His response would disappoint you. Their government is responsible. Those who are unemployed get stipends. They're treated like human beings and there's no facility found in the USA, which you can't find in South Africa. Americans should be coming to us to explore opportunities in agriculture, human and natural resources which we're blessed with. No single governor wants to embark on a long term project except the short-term ones, which they could steal as much as they can from, before their tenure epires.

Each time I pass lokoja, I remember Bad Ems in Germany where people visit annually on vacation from across the globe lokoja is a replica of Bad Ems, where there are mountains and roller coaters with railways cutting across the entire area, touching mountains end to end. The heat of lokoja during harmattan or cold region is good for the elderly who have made their money but just want to look for a warm haven to hibernate. Bad Ems is also like that. I've been to the mountain top of the lokoja hill, took pictures at lord lugard's house. I drove to the mountain top. It was a place to behold. The top was as flat as a football pitch where hotels and an airport could be built. Seeing a plane take off and land on the hiltop would have been a scenery to behold. Our politicians have rendered themselves myopic deliberately so much that, the lives of the posterity matters less to them. Many givernors have ruled kogi since creation but none of them could see the God-given, money spinning nature which could have launched lokoja on the global tourist arena. Shame on our leaders. Revolution has begun.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Barred From 2022 US Visa Lottery by Oneeyesunday: 7:21pm On Oct 16, 2020
So what's special about American visa, abeg make una allow person rest. America wey get plenty wahala... U neva know until you reach here.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Barred From 2022 US Visa Lottery by CioAngels(f): 7:23pm On Oct 16, 2020
samwillyco1:
Please also Bar our Politicians from traveling/sending their families abroad and see how this country will be transformed for good within a short period.

We are our owin problem
That's the issue, they won't ban their families/students because their fees adds to their growth and the stolen monies they spend there are also used to better their country. Pa Trump, please ban the politicians and children/families from coming to your country so that they will develop Nigeria for we poor masses that are living in abject poverty.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Barred From 2022 US Visa Lottery by Yoighaman(m): 7:26pm On Oct 16, 2020
Eriokanmi:
in as much as I agree with you on certain terms, I disagree with you totally that youths of yesterday are the leaders of today and today's youths are tomorrow's leaders. Buhari left power in the early 80s and today, he's our president. Obasanjo was former head of state. He came back to be president again. Atiku was former comptroller-general of customs and he's now coming to become president of Nigeria. Tinubu was former senator, 2-term governor and now, he's planning to become president of Nigeria..May God forbid that atiku or tinubu becomes another liability over us. These are relics of the lost age. They're irrelevant popitically but they still want to dominate our political space.

They marry their children out among themselves so they could continue milking us. Same children would be planted over us once they leave office, same way tinubu is going on lagos , including lai Muhammed, our generation needs a brain reset. It would never happen again, never! I've been to America several times yet, no place like home. We are better off here. Ask a south African, if he likes visiting America. His response would disappoint you. Their government is responsible. Those who are unemployed get stipends. They're treated like human beings and there's no facility found in the USA, which you can't find in South Africa. Americans should be coming to us to explore opportunities in agriculture, human and natural resources we're blessed with. No single governor wants to embark on a long term projects except the short-term ones they could steal as much as they can from before their tenure epires.

Each time I pass lokoja, I remember Bad Ems in Germany where people visit annually on vacation from across the globe lokoja is a replica of Bad Ems, where there are mountains and roller coaters with railways cutting across the entire area, touching mountains end to end. The heat of lokoja during harmattan or cold region is good for the elderly who have made their money but just want to look for a warm haven to hibernate. Bad Ems is also like that. I've been to the mountain top of the lokoja hill, took pictures at lord lugard's house. I drove to the mountain top. It was a place to behold. The top was as flat as a football pitch where hotels and an airport could be built. Seeing a plane take off and land on the hiltop would have been a scenery to behold. Our politicians have rendered themselves myopic deliberately so much that, the lives of the posterity matters less to them. Many givernors have ruled kogi since creation but none of them could see the God-given, money spinning nature which could have launched lokoja on the global tourist arena. Shame on our leaders. Revolution has begun.

Very well said.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Barred From 2022 US Visa Lottery by SweetCunt97(f): 7:27pm On Oct 16, 2020
Baawaa:
What is our offence,if American want to do it right they stop giving our leaders visa
They said more than 50k immigrants from the affected countries don enter America from in past years. They simply trying to cut the number before una go dey drag land with them.
Re: Nigeria Barred From 2022 US Visa Lottery by OLULAW: 7:29pm On Oct 16, 2020
In spite of the number of Nigerians licking Donny Trump's asshole? Nice. Very nice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FRSC Recovers N27.1M At Scene Of Osun Road Crash That Killed Six Persons (Pix) / Sewage Truck Falls In Asaba (Photos) / My Adventurous Weekend Trip To Epe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.