Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,803 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Shekau Is Not Bad After All - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shekau Is Not Bad After All (326 Views)

Breaking: Abubakar Shekau Is Dead! (CNN & World Press) / Shekau Is Seriously Injured, After Failing To Kill Himself / Shekau Is Crippled - Captured Boko Haram Fighter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shekau Is Not Bad After All by AntiBalaka: 9:24pm On Oct 15, 2020
Reading horror stories of encounters innocent people have had in the hands of these animals called police and their slaughter unit called SARS.

I can not contain my rage towards these bastards after I also got setup and extorted by them. My own story is a fairy tale compared to what I have been reading on experiences some people have gone through. I just paid the bastards and walked off because I knew this is Buhari's Nigeria where your rights are non-existing. I could have easily gotten a lawyer but my friend told me to just settle them off as the useless DPO said he will charge me to court if I don't produce 700k . My friend reminded me that it was a Friday and if they take me to court , I will end up in Kirikiri and I will pay through my nose to get the IPO to come to court and if I don't the useless court will keep adjourning my bail hearing which may take weeks or months.

That aside, I swear on top that money that they are buying my problem and will carry whatever evil the devil had planned for me.

Now if you recall how this whole Boko thing went haywire you will recall videos of police shooting and executing innocent people in Maiduguri during the BH riots.

Most of those who lost their relatives to the senseless killings by the police will later join BH to avenge the murder of their loved ones and relatives .

I think every single police bastard must be sent to Sambisa to correct their fckup in 2009.

Even though BH is filled with idiots , I see no reason why they should love these bastard police people we have

Shekau, forget sojas and go for these dirty pigs .
Re: Shekau Is Not Bad After All by fredwill1357(m): 11:30am On Oct 16, 2020
AntiBalaka:

Shekau, forget sojas and go for these dirty pigs .
May I ask what transpired between you and the police, what made them demand 700k from you?

(1) (Reply)

#endsars: Why We Should Make The Police And Army Be On Our Side.. / Endsars: Nigeria May Lose INTERPOL Job / Endsars Protest In Rivers State Today Very Peaceful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.