Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

End SARS Protest Rocks Benin: New Meaning Of SARS (see Another Robbery Squad) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / End SARS Protest Rocks Benin: New Meaning Of SARS (see Another Robbery Squad) (616 Views)

Uwaila Omozuwa: Protest Rocks Benin Over Rape, Murder Of UNIBEN Student (photos) / Man That Steals With Snake Caught At Benin New Market, Stripped Unclad By Mob / Man Who Sells Building Materials Arrested By SARS. See Their Shocking Reason.PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

End SARS Protest Rocks Benin: New Meaning Of SARS (see Another Robbery Squad) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
With all the commotion caused by the #endsars movement & the way SARS operatives behave by fasely accusing any rich youth they see of being a yahoo boy, arresting them and then taking them to unknown locations (which is tantamount to kidnapping), an anonymous user on social media has coined a new name for them. SARS which is officially known as Special Anti Robbery Squad as we all know... has been called See Another Robbery Squad by the user

This is because of the way SARS operatives conduct themselves when on duty. The #endsars movement has managed to reach parts of Benin... which was in partial lockdown today because a major road was blocked due to the end sars protest. "I was on my way to Oluku from Ring Road when we had to stop at Adolor and treck down to Uniben maingate to join the party (I mean eh protest)" a bystander told me

Some Nigerian youths could be seen atop a white van playing music while others could be seen on land playing football on the highway. The protest seemed to not only be about the #endsars movement... the protest seemed to also be sparked by the country's poor socio-economic status (unemployment, no refineries & high fuel prices, bad roads, constant power failure)

One of the youths who were protesting started addressing the crowd at some point with a microphone: "Na Scam... E go tell you say fuel go reduce to N65, police is your friend, bail is free, education is free, I am going to repair your roads if you vote for me (i.e for the politicians)". Another bystander told me: "On my way home from work, while trying to avoid all the bad roads and in order for my keke napep not to sink because of the rainy season, I passed a road where I saw a very big snake at night - Half of it was inside the water

With the shock and fear, I mistakenly sped off as my hand was already on the throttle... thank god nobody was coming, I would have hit them by mistake". The food for thought is: if they keep blocking major roads in Benin because of the #endsars movement, it's the masses that will suffer it and not the politicians; Their children are oversees, while the politicians themselves did not even pass the road or even bother to address the protesters (or send a representative at least). It is the masses thay will treck long distances because no bus and not the politicians

Very soon the masses may revolt and say they don't want the protest... which is exactly what the protesters don't want to happen

1 Like

Re: End SARS Protest Rocks Benin: New Meaning Of SARS (see Another Robbery Squad) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 15, 2020
:/)
Re: End SARS Protest Rocks Benin: New Meaning Of SARS (see Another Robbery Squad) by Calazoto: 10:25pm On Oct 15, 2020
LOL>>>This one enter o grin
Re: End SARS Protest Rocks Benin: New Meaning Of SARS (see Another Robbery Squad) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 15, 2020
Calazoto:
LOL>>>This one enter o grin
Yes... See Another Robbery Squad; But honestly don't S.A.R.S look like insurgents in this picture?

Re: End SARS Protest Rocks Benin: New Meaning Of SARS (see Another Robbery Squad) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 15, 2020
passwordd:

Yes... See Another Robbery Squad; But honestly don't S.A.R.S look like insurgents in this picture?

check this out grin

Re: End SARS Protest Rocks Benin: New Meaning Of SARS (see Another Robbery Squad) by Calazoto: 10:48pm On Oct 15, 2020
passwordd:

Yes it does grin
Re: End SARS Protest Rocks Benin: New Meaning Of SARS (see Another Robbery Squad) by doggedfighter(f): 11:20pm On Oct 15, 2020
Password, what are you on about?
Re: End SARS Protest Rocks Benin: New Meaning Of SARS (see Another Robbery Squad) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 17, 2020
Now they are saying they want to shut down the internet in Nigeria because of S.A.R.S (See Another Robbery Squad). Abeg, let them shut down the internet so we can know Nigeria is backwards; after that let them sell the country... this will help complete the process. It's not just SARS (See Another Robbery Squad) - next we will do end NEPA/PHCN protest, and all those other organizations that are malfunctioning in Nigeria. Mr. president sir, you have failed. Mr president, is this the change you promised us?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hZxxK5Q-ss

(1) (Reply)

Trouble As 26-year-old Man Is Caught Spending Fake Naira Notes In Adamawa State / BREAKING: Gunmen Kidnap 17 ABU Students Along Kaduna-abuja Road / Video: Is There A New Anti-robbery Squad Or Sars Is Still Existing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.