Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,886 members, 7,956,347 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:21 AM

Adjournment Of ASUU - Fg Meeting: 21/10/20 New Meeting Date Set. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Adjournment Of ASUU - Fg Meeting: 21/10/20 New Meeting Date Set. (1743 Views)

FG Gives Licences To 20 New Private Universities / ASUU, FG Meeting Inconclusive, Adjourned / BREAKING; Adjournment Of ASUU - FG Meeting: Strike Has Not Been Suspended (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adjournment Of ASUU - Fg Meeting: 21/10/20 New Meeting Date Set. by Vanzcharles(m): 10:41pm On Oct 15, 2020
Next meeting to hold on the 21st of October 2020.

Therefore, with this understanding, the ongoing strike has not been suspended.

15/10/20 ASUU-FG agreement
1. The sum of 30 billion naira earned academic allowance would be disbursed to get our university lecturers between May 2021 - February 2022.

2. Parts of concession provided to end the 7 month industrial action will a sum of 20 billion naira.

Update gotten from their official twitter handle.
Good night students.

Re: Adjournment Of ASUU - Fg Meeting: 21/10/20 New Meeting Date Set. by flyingpig: 10:50pm On Oct 15, 2020
Okay I see strike being called off next week.

Good job FG
Re: Adjournment Of ASUU - Fg Meeting: 21/10/20 New Meeting Date Set. by Eazie351(m): 10:52pm On Oct 15, 2020
they are using the protest as a trump card to force the FG's hands open.

I don't care though, whatever works for them. this incessant strike just needs to stop
Re: Adjournment Of ASUU - Fg Meeting: 21/10/20 New Meeting Date Set. by Eazie351(m): 10:53pm On Oct 15, 2020
flyingpig:
Okay I see strike being called off next week.

Good job FG

nothing is getting called off next week.

add another 3 weeks
Re: Adjournment Of ASUU - Fg Meeting: 21/10/20 New Meeting Date Set. by Fembleez1(m): 10:56pm On Oct 15, 2020
Let's hope the agreement is not another audio.
Re: Adjournment Of ASUU - Fg Meeting: 21/10/20 New Meeting Date Set. by Saintinoo(m): 11:12pm On Oct 15, 2020
Vanzcharles:
Next meeting to hold on the 21st of October 2020.

Therefore, with this understanding, the ongoing strike has not been suspended.

15/10/20 ASUU-FG agreement
1. The sum of 30 billion naira earned academic allowance would be disbursed to get our university lecturers between May 2021 - February 2022.

2. Parts of concession provided to end the 7 month industrial action will a sum of 20 billion naira.

Update gotten from their official twitter handle.
Good night students.
Oga ASUU do not have any social media acccount.
Re: Adjournment Of ASUU - Fg Meeting: 21/10/20 New Meeting Date Set. by Vanzcharles(m): 11:44pm On Oct 15, 2020
Saintinoo:

Oga ASUU do not have any social media acccount.

That should not be your problem. The handler of the account is an ASUU staff. What ever information pertaining the strike or any information is first disbursed by their handle.
Re: Adjournment Of ASUU - Fg Meeting: 21/10/20 New Meeting Date Set. by Xsem(m): 12:13am On Oct 16, 2020
Vanzcharles:

That should not be your problem. The handler of the account is an ASUU staff. What ever information pertaining the strike or any information is first disbursed by their handle.

Just passing

1 Share

Re: Adjournment Of ASUU - Fg Meeting: 21/10/20 New Meeting Date Set. by AIlahuAkbar: 12:23am On Oct 16, 2020
Xsem:

Just passing
the dude you're quoting is a scammer
Re: Adjournment Of ASUU - Fg Meeting: 21/10/20 New Meeting Date Set. by Adonis86(m): 2:04am On Oct 16, 2020
Ok
Re: Adjournment Of ASUU - Fg Meeting: 21/10/20 New Meeting Date Set. by sinkhole: 6:24am On Oct 16, 2020
I am sure sure they have reached some agreement already smiley
The adjournment, is for the ASUU exco to carry the message to the branch executives for deliberation and ratification! If the branch excos agree with the national excos then end of strike is next week! cheesy
Re: Adjournment Of ASUU - Fg Meeting: 21/10/20 New Meeting Date Set. by idogbe14170: 6:40am On Oct 16, 2020
:That should not be your problem. The handler of the account is an ASUU staff. What ever information pertaining the strike or any information is first disbursed by their handle.Just passing
Re: Adjournment Of ASUU - Fg Meeting: 21/10/20 New Meeting Date Set. by Saintinoo(m): 7:45am On Oct 16, 2020
Vanzcharles:

You see the problem with Nigeria youth, ASUU president demanded that the fake account be reported and shut down, if it is run by ASUU member wouldn't the member be sanctioned, sometimes i do not know how Nigeria stidents reason.
Re: Adjournment Of ASUU - Fg Meeting: 21/10/20 New Meeting Date Set. by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 16, 2020
Esi ayo lama gbo lagbara olorun
Re: Adjournment Of ASUU - Fg Meeting: 21/10/20 New Meeting Date Set. by LosC: 8:55am On Oct 16, 2020
Saintinoo:

You see the problem with Nigeria youth, ASUU president demanded that the fake account be reported and shut down, if it is run by ASUU member wouldn't the member be sanctioned, sometimes i do not know how Nigeria stidents reason.

That was in 2019 though
Re: Adjournment Of ASUU - Fg Meeting: 21/10/20 New Meeting Date Set. by Vanzcharles(m): 1:26pm On Oct 16, 2020
Saintinoo:

I am telling you first hand that the handle is run by an ASUU staff. Forget whatever the elderly man said. He doesn't know anything about tech.
It is ran by a young member who is a friend to one of the ASUU exec. They dont know and are not interested with whatever he is doing.
They dont even know that the person.
Re: Adjournment Of ASUU - Fg Meeting: 21/10/20 New Meeting Date Set. by Vanzcharles(m): 1:27pm On Oct 16, 2020
Saintinoo:

All lecturers are ASUU members.

(1) (Reply)

Secret Nobody Will Tell You About Ijmb!!! / How Does Vistalog Work? / Eket Students Association EKSA swears In A New World Wide President.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.