Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

BREAKING; Adjournment Of ASUU - FG Meeting: Strike Has Not Been Suspended - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / BREAKING; Adjournment Of ASUU - FG Meeting: Strike Has Not Been Suspended (913 Views)

Nigerian Lady Reveals What ASUU Strike Has 'Done To Her' (Before & After Photos) / ASUU, FG Meeting Inconclusive, Adjourned / Adjournment Of ASUU - Fg Meeting: 21/10/20 New Meeting Date Set. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING; Adjournment Of ASUU - FG Meeting: Strike Has Not Been Suspended by Nemere2020: 9:59pm On Oct 15, 2020
ADJOURNMENT OF ASUU - FG MEETING:

Next meeting holds on the 21st of October 2020.

Therefore, with this understanding, the Ongoing Strike has not been suspended.
https://twitter.com/asuu_ngr/status/1316845675938828288?s=19
Fynestboi
Mynd44
Seun
Lalasticlala

Re: BREAKING; Adjournment Of ASUU - FG Meeting: Strike Has Not Been Suspended by iHart(m): 10:00pm On Oct 15, 2020
We are where we are
Re: BREAKING; Adjournment Of ASUU - FG Meeting: Strike Has Not Been Suspended by osamz007: 10:08pm On Oct 15, 2020
RUBBISH
Re: BREAKING; Adjournment Of ASUU - FG Meeting: Strike Has Not Been Suspended by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 15, 2020
Then it will be November before students will resume with the forth and back negotiation... Traumatising experience only to go and meet examination... Condolences to our Nigerian Students
Re: BREAKING; Adjournment Of ASUU - FG Meeting: Strike Has Not Been Suspended by Bomboiy: 10:14pm On Oct 15, 2020
I pray my children don't go through this emotional torture. Amen
Re: BREAKING; Adjournment Of ASUU - FG Meeting: Strike Has Not Been Suspended by Eazie351(m): 10:38pm On Oct 15, 2020
they are trying to force the FG's hands because of the ongoing protest.
Re: BREAKING; Adjournment Of ASUU - FG Meeting: Strike Has Not Been Suspended by doggedfighter(f): 10:42pm On Oct 15, 2020
They want to negotiate because of the protests grin grin

Government wey mumu
Re: BREAKING; Adjournment Of ASUU - FG Meeting: Strike Has Not Been Suspended by sinkhole: 6:21am On Oct 16, 2020
I am sure sure they have reached some agreement already smiley
The adjournment, is for the ASUU exco to carry the message to the branch executives for deliberation and ratification! If the branch excos agree with the national excos then end of strike is next week! grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help, I Am Almost Stuck And Disturbed About My Academics / Schools Of Nursing In Nigeria And Their Fees / Museveni Responds To Claims That He Caused Muammar Gaddafi's Assassination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.