Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Can Southern Nigeria Be United Again? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Southern Nigeria Be United Again? (294 Views)

Can Southern Kaduna Join The South In Secession, We Are Not Same With Core North / Can Southern Nigeria Survive A Jihad ? / Can Southern Unity Ever Be Possible ? Southern Nigeria Republic ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Southern Nigeria Be United Again? by Osedagal(f): 10:58pm On Oct 15, 2020
I got hold of a post of a Yeroba guy calling for southern unity. I actually talked about this whole thing extensively a week ago, that this #Endsars# is all about politics, some persons agreed with me and some others bashed me. But you all see the script is playing out so fast .

So, you all didn't know about southern Unity when you guys ganged up against Good luck Jonathan?
You guys didn't know Southern Unity when you all made sure Buhari came back as president despite his disastrous first term in office?
You guys didn't know about Southern Unity when you all made the Ibos so irrelevant in Nigeria, this can be evident in the Legislative arm of government. Now you all are using this protest to unite the South to score cheap political points. Then in 2023 bring a Yoruba man in Tinubu or Tinubu's babes or side chicks and you think the South will queue behind that person . That I say is a BIG LIE. You traitors should try better. The SS/SE are way smarter than this. You guys shouldn't use this protest as a front.
Re: Can Southern Nigeria Be United Again? by x123xlolls(m): 11:09pm On Oct 15, 2020
OK, Noted.
Re: Can Southern Nigeria Be United Again? by otosa(m): 11:21pm On Oct 15, 2020
But it was the same Southerner voted for him in 2011 with hope that he will restructure the Country as we agreed but instead of that he did otherwise by using us play handicap in 2014.
Osedagal:
I got hold of a post of a Yeroba guy calling for southern unity. I actually talked about this whole thing extensively a week ago, that this #Endsars# is all about politics, some persons agreed with me and some others bashed me. But you all see the script is playing out so fast .

So, you all didn't know about southern Unity when you guys ganged up against Good luck Jonathan?
You guys didn't know Southern Unity when you all made sure Buhari came back as president despite his disastrous first term in office?
You guys didn't know about Southern Unity when you all made the Ibos so irrelevant in Nigeria, this can be evident in the Legislative arm of government. Now you all are using this protest to unite the South to score cheap political points. Then in 2023 bring a Yoruba man in Tinubu or Tinubu's babes or side chicks and you think the South will queue behind that person . That I say is a BIG LIE. You traitors should try better. The SS/SE are way smarter than this. You guys shouldn't use this protest as a front.
Re: Can Southern Nigeria Be United Again? by kilonshele101(m): 11:44pm On Oct 15, 2020
Alaye , you for don reply the guy instead of creating a new thread undecided

I'm sure the guy was just saying his own opinion coz his opinion doesn't even represent 0000.001% of us undecided

you keep talking about GEJ as if he was better because he is your son. yet you want us not to vote for our son as the VP to return your own failed son back to power.

we made our unapologetic choice and you made yours. had GEJ performed extraordinarily well that wouldn't be the case undecided

comes 2023, we are still going to play the best of our cards. There's not nothing stoping you from playing yours.

are you excepting us to apologize for voting out who doesn't have our interest at heart , mo sorry gan , ko le work.

if you like support or support not. the one you have being supporting all these years ,wetin e don do for una undecided

you people are the one making yourself irrelevant by making some irrelevant political moves.

1 Like

Re: Can Southern Nigeria Be United Again? by ednut1(m): 12:40am On Oct 16, 2020
There was never a time in history south was united. We are different people with different agendas.

(1) (Reply)

ASUU, The Now Highly Sort After Bride Of The FG. / News:deji Adeyanju Files Suit Against Fct Minister For Banning#end Sars Protests / Any Improvement On Police Conducts In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.