Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

OPIC: Is The Infinix Smart TV Actually Good To Buy? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / OPIC: Is The Infinix Smart TV Actually Good To Buy? (36108 Views)

A Year After, How Is The Infinix Smart TV? / Meet The Infinix Smart 2 And Smart 2 Pro / Infinix Smart 2/2 Pro Unveiling: Full Specifications And Features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPIC: Is The Infinix Smart TV Actually Good To Buy? by Ovi2020: 8:53pm On Oct 25, 2021
So after after 15 months of using the Infinix S1 Smart/Android FHD TV, I am in a position to give an objective review. In case you don't have time to read the whole write up, this is the conclusion : [b][/b]DON'T BUY INFINIX TV.

Now my experience
I bought the Infinix S1 43" ?4k smart TV in July 2020, by February 2021, it developed this multicolor lines that obscured the screen. I took it back to where I bouth it and they directed me to calcare Lagos. At calcare I met another guy having the same issue with his own Infinix TV. Well the TV stayed for like 2-3 months at Calcare before they called me to come pick a new one. When I got there, one of the staff advice me to take itel TV instead but I insisted on the Infinix bc itel TV was not an android TV. I took the new TV home and it worked well initially.
Just about a week ago, the new TV developed the exact same problem the former TV had. Check the Pic bellow. I took it back to calcare today. Guys, I saw over 10 of this same so called smart TV that were returned by different customers.
To make matters worse, Infinix has renamed the product. The new name is now Infinix X1 smart TV instead of the Infinix S1 smart TV. I already saw a complaint online about this new X1 variant. It still has the same problem.
Rather than continuing to market a product that obviously has a factory fault, the honest thing to do is to recall these products from the market.
Well, I have learnt my lesson.
I will advice you, if you are still considering buying this TV, don't border. It's not worth it.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OPIC: Is The Infinix Smart TV Actually Good To Buy? by buragoz: 3:20am On Nov 10, 2021
I hate it when manufacturers deceive their customers like that! After all, if this is a low-quality model, people will still complain about it and their ratings will drop, there is no point in cheating.
Anyway, thanks for your feedback. My wife and I want to make a home theater here and are looking for a high-quality and large TV. I read about the correct parameters of such a TV https://colorviewfinder.co/ and am willing to pay for a quality model. Maybe someone had the experience of buying such a big TV? I would be glad to have reviews on good models.

1 Like

Re: OPIC: Is The Infinix Smart TV Actually Good To Buy? by SunshineHQ(m): 10:54am On Nov 10, 2021
buragoz:
I hate it when manufacturers deceive their customers like that! After all, if this is a low-quality model, people will still complain about it and their ratings will drop, there is no point in cheating.
Anyway, thanks for your feedback. My wife and I want to make a home theater here and are looking for a high-quality and large TV. I read about the correct parameters of such a TV https://colorviewfinder.co/ and am willing to pay for a quality model. Maybe someone had the experience of buying such a big TV? I would be glad to have reviews on good models.
go get a tcl

1 Like

Re: OPIC: Is The Infinix Smart TV Actually Good To Buy? by vanvick247(m): 12:31am On Jun 28, 2022
VICTOR4U2C:
The tv is bad ..my screen keep going blank after 8month of purchase if you have any solution to this pls call me ...7064949823

Plz have u been able to fix it. How did u go about it because I am also facing same issue too.
Re: OPIC: Is The Infinix Smart TV Actually Good To Buy? by Raysleek: 10:40pm On Sep 23, 2022
Bought the first infinix tv, screen went blank after 6 months. Took it to their care center, they replace it with the newest model after I coughed up extra 25k. 3 months later the newest model I collected has developed the same problem. If you see infinix tv, run for dear money.
Re: OPIC: Is The Infinix Smart TV Actually Good To Buy? by Raysleek: 10:45pm On Sep 23, 2022
jerrychidon:
The TV is not bad.... Very very good for the price and more. I've been using the TV since last year. Yes, sound isn't great but with home theater or sound bar, you'll get what you want.....
Gear up savings for another

Re: OPIC: Is The Infinix Smart TV Actually Good To Buy? by Raysleek: 10:45pm On Sep 23, 2022
Raysleek:
Bought the first infinix tv, screen went blank after 6 months. Took it to their care center, they replace it with the newest model after I coughed up extra 25k. 3 months later the newest model I collected has developed the same problem. If you see infinix tv, run for dear money.
2nd infinix tv in the mud in just a year

2 Likes

Re: OPIC: Is The Infinix Smart TV Actually Good To Buy? by EroticJane(f): 9:33am On Oct 14, 2022
Ahasco:
is it also touchscreen
it is screen touch not touchscreen. everything wuna go turn am upside down
Re: OPIC: Is The Infinix Smart TV Actually Good To Buy? by Ximenez(m): 9:44am On Oct 14, 2022
EroticJane:
it is screen touch not touchscreen. everything wuna go turn am upside down
Do your research, it's touchscreen

Re: OPIC: Is The Infinix Smart TV Actually Good To Buy? by Iammaclegend(m): 8:56am On Dec 05, 2022
sunshineV:
stay away tecno and infinix product, it will end in carlcare. sorry to the two scapegoat

Good morning, please are you still using your infinix TV, and do you recommend me buying one for myself?
Re: OPIC: Is The Infinix Smart TV Actually Good To Buy? by sunshineV(f): 5:04pm On Dec 05, 2022
Iammaclegend:

Good morning, please are you still using your infinix TV, and do you recommend me buying one for myself?
I never bought Infinix tv and no run from Infinix TV. Buy TCL instead

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Samsung A10s Unboxing And Review - The Slow Budget Phone That Cost N44,000 / Our Once Most Expensive Phones, Now Pieces Of Scraps. How Time Flies / Our Househelp Got Swindled By Computer Village Boys Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.