Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,051 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:15 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/10/2020 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/10/2020 (162 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/12/17 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/10/17 / Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/10/2020 by dallyemmy: 12:17am On Oct 16, 2020
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 16TH OCTOBER 2020.

THEME: THE COMMANDOS II.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 16/10/2020
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/10/2020 by dallyemmy: 7:13am On Oct 16, 2020
Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heavens: (Friday, October 16, 2020) -

*The Commandos 2*

Prayer Points:

1.Thank You, Father, for Your assured promises and covenant of protection over my life and destiny, as I go about preaching Your word.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.I subdue and take authority over principality and powers, and spiritual wickedness in heavenly places; I bind them and cast them into the bottomless pit, in Jesus' name.

4.I Cast down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and l bring into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; in the mighty name of Jesus.

5.I paralyse every enemy of the gospel in my life, viz; every spirit of laziness, fear, procrastination, lukewarmness, prayerlessness, satanic agents, etc, in the mighty name of Jesus.

6.Father, please, empower me to fulfill the purpose for which I was born and born again; please help me to rise for the salvation of perishing souls, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, give me a hunger and thirst for You and for the things of Your kingdom; please, make me a compulsive, addictive and an unrepentant soul winner, in the mighty name of Jesus.

8.Father, please, help me to be a commando for you, in the mighty name of Jesus.

9.Father, I declare that as for me and my household, we will serve You, forever, in the mighty name of Jesus.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye, and reward him abundantly for all his labours of love in Your vineyard, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/10/2020 by dallyemmy: 8:13am On Oct 16, 2020
Please note that If you want to be blessed from the above prayer points, you must surrender Your life, to the Lord Jesus Christ, Himself, by saying this prayer:

“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today and I accept You as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus mighty name, I pray.”

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest International Exams Registration / Christians Box / Full Mountain Top Life Daily Devotional For Sat, 24th Oct 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.