Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,267 members, 7,829,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Lagosians Should Beg Tinubu To Return N100BN Alpha Beta Money - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagosians Should Beg Tinubu To Return N100BN Alpha Beta Money (1198 Views)

Lagosians Should Expect ‘O To Ge’ Revolution In 2023 – Bode George / Olorunrinu: 'Nigerians Should Beg Tinubu To Contest 2023 Presidency’ / Osinbajo Firm, Simmons Coopers Partners Linked To N100bn Alpha Beta Scam - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagosians Should Beg Tinubu To Return N100BN Alpha Beta Money by Nobody: 12:57am On Oct 16, 2020
Lagosians should beg Tinubu to return N100BN Alpha Beta money. The man is living better than Queen Elizabeth of England.

This is the same man Tom Ikimi was quoted as saying "Bola Tinubu, tell me how much money you had in 1998/1999. Today, they say you are a billionaire. You carry money in trucks all over the place to disfigure democracy and you are preaching democracy". “You carry money in bullion vans"

https://punchng.com/poll-your-bullion-vans-cannot-buy-edo-ikimi-tells-tinubu/

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Should Beg Tinubu To Return N100BN Alpha Beta Money by ODJ124(m): 12:59am On Oct 16, 2020
angry Guy take it easy na...
almost 60% of ur threads is about tinubu...

Thread seen...

4 Likes

Re: Lagosians Should Beg Tinubu To Return N100BN Alpha Beta Money by Nobody: 1:03am On Oct 16, 2020
ODJ124:
angry
Guy take it easy na...

Thread seen...

Lies and fake news.

4 Likes

Re: Lagosians Should Beg Tinubu To Return N100BN Alpha Beta Money by ODJ124(m): 1:05am On Oct 16, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Lies and fake news.
Your sig says it all..
Re: Lagosians Should Beg Tinubu To Return N100BN Alpha Beta Money by Nobody: 1:07am On Oct 16, 2020
ODJ124:

Your sig says it all..

3 Likes

Re: Lagosians Should Beg Tinubu To Return N100BN Alpha Beta Money by Freestainworld(m): 1:20am On Oct 16, 2020
Tinubu matter don tire me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagosians Should Beg Tinubu To Return N100BN Alpha Beta Money by Nobody: 1:21am On Oct 16, 2020
Freestainworld:
Tinubu matter don tire me
grin

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Should Beg Tinubu To Return N100BN Alpha Beta Money by Wawelexy(m): 1:47am On Oct 16, 2020
We never get him time, make we finish with sars/swat first...

6 Likes

Re: Lagosians Should Beg Tinubu To Return N100BN Alpha Beta Money by eagleu: 1:56am On Oct 16, 2020
After #EndSars, his paid trolls will be once again posted back to NL.
NGpatriot over to you sir.

4 Likes

Re: Lagosians Should Beg Tinubu To Return N100BN Alpha Beta Money by NaijirianKing: 2:30am On Oct 16, 2020
Interesting.

4 Likes

Re: Lagosians Should Beg Tinubu To Return N100BN Alpha Beta Money by Nobody: 3:01am On Oct 16, 2020
NaijirianKing:
When will our country change?

cry

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Should Beg Tinubu To Return N100BN Alpha Beta Money by Nobody: 3:08am On Oct 16, 2020
Prime Minister of United Kingdom, Boris Johnson, that runs a thrillion pound economy travels economic class on British Airways.

Yet a former Chicago baron and former Governor of a state flies by private jet.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7832423/Prime-Minister-girlfriend-Carrie-Symonds-help-taxpayers-flying-British-Airways-economy.html

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Should Beg Tinubu To Return N100BN Alpha Beta Money by Nobody: 3:33am On Oct 16, 2020
Wawelexy:
We never get him time, make we finish with sars/swat first...
Re: Lagosians Should Beg Tinubu To Return N100BN Alpha Beta Money by tollyboy5(m): 5:08am On Oct 16, 2020
eagleu:
After #EndSars, his paid trolls will be once again posted back to NL.
NGpatriot over to you sir.
Lagos defense army. cool we ready to eat tinubu raw! No more my theif better pass your thief .
#NASSpayCutNow

#EndSwat

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Should Beg Tinubu To Return N100BN Alpha Beta Money by helinues: 6:13am On Oct 16, 2020
70% of ops threads are about Tinubu and Lagos yet he is either not from Lagos or any SW states..

Me Singing Jay Z - OJ

" Don't kill yourself for the street your mamma is renting "

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagosians Should Beg Tinubu To Return N100BN Alpha Beta Money by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 6:14am On Oct 16, 2020
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond angry

3 Likes

Re: Lagosians Should Beg Tinubu To Return N100BN Alpha Beta Money by helinues: 6:18am On Oct 16, 2020
3x1133:
[s][/s]

3x1133 = Wiped out already by mods grin cheesy

Doing unrelentless cancellation job without earning a dime. Imagine human efforts oo not spam bot.

Village people, I tuale oh

26 monikers are already resting in eternity in less than a week...

Others to follow suit..

No rest for the wicked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagosians Should Beg Tinubu To Return N100BN Alpha Beta Money by aremuforlife(m): 6:26am On Oct 16, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:
Lagosians should beg Tinubu to return N100BN Alpha Beta money. The man is living better than Queen Elizabeth of England.

This is the same man Tom Ikimi was quoted as saying "Bola Tinubu, tell me how much money you had in 1998/1999. Today, they say you are a billionaire. You carry money in trucks all over the place to disfigure democracy and you are preaching democracy". “You carry money in bullion vans"

Ejo elejo lobi kule lori, olorun maje oku lori ejo Tinubu. I don't know how you manage to sleep and reason other things or do you want to tell me you are useless to the extent you don't have anything meaning to do with your life than to be looking for fake news to blackmail someone, just because you shared different opinions with him.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Should Beg Tinubu To Return N100BN Alpha Beta Money by frankyychiji(f): 6:35am On Oct 16, 2020
ODJ124:
angry
Guy take it easy na...

Thread seen...
Yoruba people say the thing wey dey pain pesin, na him dey plenty for him word. Any patriotic Nigerian would call Tinubu out.

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians Should Beg Tinubu To Return N100BN Alpha Beta Money by helinues: 6:40am On Oct 16, 2020
frankyychiji:
Yoruba people say the thing wey dey pain pesin, na him dey plenty for him word. Any patriotic Nigerian would call Tinubu out.

Call him out?

Because he is the one depriving your region of development since 30 BC right?

Oshisko

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians Should Beg Tinubu To Return N100BN Alpha Beta Money by loopman: 6:42am On Oct 16, 2020
ODJ124:
angry
Guy take it easy na...

Thread seen...

That is the job he is getting paid to do

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Should Beg Tinubu To Return N100BN Alpha Beta Money by SimplePlan34: 6:46am On Oct 16, 2020
I hv been really thinking, I can link tinubu prosceqtion to this protest. It seems it's a way of diverting public attention from him to the govt.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Should Beg Tinubu To Return N100BN Alpha Beta Money by chibuike57183: 7:32am On Oct 16, 2020
: Your sig says it all..
Re: Lagosians Should Beg Tinubu To Return N100BN Alpha Beta Money by ODJ124(m): 7:46am On Oct 16, 2020
grin I swr
loopman:

That is the job he is getting paid to do
Re: Lagosians Should Beg Tinubu To Return N100BN Alpha Beta Money by Rugaria: 8:02am On Oct 16, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

He has obviously stolen more than the amount you mentioned... Calculate the net reveneu that officially accreus to Lagos State every month and then take away 10%.. Then multiply that 10% yearly and add the number of years Tinubu has been running amock with the finances of most SW states... Mind you, the socalled 10% is just the officially agreed monthly deduction from Alphabeta. Don't forget tht as is typical with arrangements like this, many tax returns will not be reported since Alphabeta is also incharge of collecting such revenues not just in Lagos but in some APC states where Hushcobar Tinubu has managed to impose his corrupt stooges. I have a feeling that when finally the scope of Tinubus heist is revealed, even his most ardent supporters including the well known internet urchins that have posted on this thread, will all be up in arms calling for a refund... That man deserves to be tied at a stake at bar beach one early morning and then be brutalized with a machine gun for all his crimes against humanity in this God forsaken enclave..

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians Should Beg Tinubu To Return N100BN Alpha Beta Money by kilonshele101(m): 8:08am On Oct 16, 2020
the way tinubu is giving some people sleepless night is historical. cheesy

but our Eastern brothers failed to understand that tinubu is not the governor of Abia

Re: Lagosians Should Beg Tinubu To Return N100BN Alpha Beta Money by Rhapsodia: 8:13am On Oct 16, 2020
Okay cheesy
Re: Lagosians Should Beg Tinubu To Return N100BN Alpha Beta Money by plumcomm: 8:59am On Oct 16, 2020
your activities here makes me want to ask how old are you self?,don’t forget that if you wanto pull someone down,you stay down.
Re: Lagosians Should Beg Tinubu To Return N100BN Alpha Beta Money by frankyychiji(f): 9:28am On Oct 16, 2020
helinues:

Call him out?

Because he is the one depriving your region of development since 30 BC right?

Oshisko
Helibobo stop masturbating, I'm a lagosian tokan tokan. I'm omo ekoo, unlike you who is only an Ara ekoo. I pay tax in Lagos and I will demand accountability from Lagos government.
Tinubu is going to spend the remaining days of his old age in kuje.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Should Beg Tinubu To Return N100BN Alpha Beta Money by frankyychiji(f): 9:31am On Oct 16, 2020
plumcomm:
your activities here makes me want to ask how old are you self?,don’t forget that if you wanto pull someone down,you stay down.
You guys should stop fishing for idiots. If me and you are so dumb we can't speak, let patriotic Nigerians keep speaking up.

No sane Nigerian would keep quiet while another monetizes our democracy so overtly in our faces.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Lead Better Zik Vs Tinubu? / BREAKING!!! Sen. Okorocha Missing After Being Attacked By Gunmen / Unknown Gunmen Kill Police Inspector In Delta, Set Van Ablaze, Cart Away Arms |

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.