Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,999 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

'Mutant' Man Inks Body Black, Implants Horns In Head & Keeps Ears In Jar (Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Mutant' Man Inks Body Black, Implants Horns In Head & Keeps Ears In Jar (Pics) (792 Views)

Chika Ike: 'I Don't Have Butt/Hips Implants' - Actress Replies Fan / White Man Blocks His Ears As Davido Performs At Wireless Festival In U.K / Man Inks Davido's Face On His Arm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Mutant' Man Inks Body Black, Implants Horns In Head & Keeps Ears In Jar (Pics) by Nobody: 1:45am On Oct 16, 2020
An extreme body modification fan transformed himself with tattoos, piercings and other grisly procedures. He got horns put in his head, his ears stretched and his tongue split in two

A self-confessed “mutant” has braved plenty of jaw-dropping body modifications over the years.

Nicolò Saverino, from Aprilia, Italy, has had horns fitted to his head and his ears stretched out.

From the age of 18, he started covering his body in ink.

He’s covered 70% of his body in tattoos – including blackout work on his face and eyeballs.

The 27-year-old split his tongue in two in a painful procedure and has two dilations on his lips, as well as 13 piercings on his face.

Bizarrely, Nicolò even sliced off parts of his ears and kept them in a jar so he can look at them.

Nicolò said: “I started modifying my body at a young age 18 not that I'm old now.

“I am progressing to complete my entire body black. I currently have around 70% of my body tattoed.

“I have two dilations on my lips, 13 piercings scattered on the face, two horns implanted under the skin, ear splits and a tongue split.

“I only spend money on this because I like making changes to my body and love taking new challenges.

“I see the beauty in horror. I don't like having points of reference or idols, I prefer to be original to create without copying others.”

He added: “I faced many problems growing up and had to overcome so many obstacles, which also led me to change my appearance.

“My grandmother, who I call mom, and my grandfather raised me. My mother was not present in my life.

Nicolò’s unique looks can divide opinion – but he refuses to focus on the critical comments he receives.

He said: “Many people compliment me on my appearance, on me being free to express myself through my magnificent art.

“There are also heavily offensive comments which are true insults, but I have learned to control myself and let it flow. Some people are too focused on taking the positivity of others away.

“My friends and family support my modifications. They are happy for me, they love me for who I am.”

Nicolò hopes he can encourage others to embrace their individualities and express themselves.

He added: “Life can be warped and most of the time it can be tough.

“But it is worth living it. Be comfortable with yourself and be free to express yourself.

“You must never be afraid of finding yourself.

“You only have one life so love who you want. Always have the courage to go further while remaining humble and showing respect to everyone.”
Source: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/real-life/mutant-man-inks-body-black-22849923

Re: 'Mutant' Man Inks Body Black, Implants Horns In Head & Keeps Ears In Jar (Pics) by yusufu16: 2:07am On Oct 16, 2020
Who am I to judge him. Thats what makes him happy.
Re: 'Mutant' Man Inks Body Black, Implants Horns In Head & Keeps Ears In Jar (Pics) by EbukaHades10(m): 2:24am On Oct 16, 2020
Bizarrely, Nicolò even sliced off parts of his ears and kept them in a jar so he can look at them.

Ur ears don turn museum na

Re: 'Mutant' Man Inks Body Black, Implants Horns In Head & Keeps Ears In Jar (Pics) by Freestainworld(m): 2:27am On Oct 16, 2020
Tomorrow, they will tell us how well he lived his life, even call him a role model.
Re: 'Mutant' Man Inks Body Black, Implants Horns In Head & Keeps Ears In Jar (Pics) by SavageResponse(m): 2:37pm On Oct 17, 2020
Senseless goat!

(1) (Reply)

Cubana Chief Priest Sprays Millions on married couple in Friend's wedding(video) / Nollywood Actress, Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Mother On Her Birthday (photos) / EXPOSED: Alaafin Of Oyo Allegedly Married Another Man’s Wife Or Did She Divorcee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.