Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Nollywood Actress, Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Mother On Her Birthday (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress, Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Mother On Her Birthday (photos) (794 Views)

Regina Daniels Celebrates Husband, Ned Nwoko On His 62nd Birthday (Photos) / Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) / Regina Daniels Celebrates 17th Birthday With Stunning Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress, Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Mother On Her Birthday (photos) by damilola4162(m): 3:28pm On Jan 12, 2021
Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels is celebrating her mom, Rita, who is a year older today January 12, Insidenaija reports.

Taking to Instagram to share a series photos of the two of them posing together, the mother of one wrote: " Words cannot express how grateful I am for everything you have done for me and no matter what I do, I can never be able to repay you my treasure."

"I am just the vessel of the REGINA DANIELS brand while you are the creator and I will forever be indebted to you."

"I don’t have the world to give but I will do everything possible to make sure you stay happy. Happy birthday my queen."

"NB: Today is your day and I will definitely make your day mama @rita.daniels06."

Source: https://insidenaija.com.ng/nollywood-actress-regina-daniels-celebrates-her-mother-on-her-birthday-photos/

Re: Nollywood Actress, Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Mother On Her Birthday (photos) by Iceyjayz: 4:00pm On Jan 12, 2021
HBD mama P.I.M.P
Re: Nollywood Actress, Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Mother On Her Birthday (photos) by Queenslander(f): 6:04pm On Jan 12, 2021
Iceyjayz:
HBD mama P.I.M.P
that's the only thing you know,. You this brainless boy!!
Re: Nollywood Actress, Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Mother On Her Birthday (photos) by We4all: 6:47pm On Jan 12, 2021
Her mom groomed her well. If you know, you know.

(1) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli’s Husband Announces Mum’s Burial Arrangements (Pix) / EXPOSED: Alaafin Of Oyo Allegedly Married Another Man’s Wife Or Did She Divorcee / 3 Reasons Why We Are Loving Adesua Etomi's Snapback (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.