Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Protests Rock Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Bauchi, Niger Over Insecurity - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protests Rock Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Bauchi, Niger Over Insecurity (38262 Views)

Restore Power To Niger, Over 40 Babies Die In Hospitals, Incubators Daily - FFK / 13 Boko Haram Members Arrested In Niger Over Attempt To Attack Military Base / Nigeria Meets Benin, Niger Over Border Closure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protests Rock Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Bauchi, Niger Over Insecurity by Ikea81: 10:13am On Oct 16, 2020
Buhari failed before, failed again. He is a perpetual failure.
Re: Protests Rock Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Bauchi, Niger Over Insecurity by BafanaBafana: 10:14am On Oct 16, 2020
Donspicey:
Check dia placards,,,,

u don check am?

Oya take ur time check am Again......

U don check am again abi??

Oya tell me why e b say na Only kaduna south dey protest against PoliceBrutallity....

Matters Arising......................
Kaduna south people are in the best position to answer. Because no police brutality in northern states
Re: Protests Rock Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Bauchi, Niger Over Insecurity by Donspicey: 10:19am On Oct 16, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, we know the emboldened is the reason for this protest. You hate the people's President, not because he isn't performing, but because you just don't like his tribe..

This is bad. But you'll surely fail. President Mohammadu Buhari is ordained by God Almighty Himself to rescue Nigeria from the claws of the evil forces in Nigeria.

God is with him.
No one can be against if God be for you.

Nigeria must be great, by fire, by force.

God bless Nigeria.

Bia Mr Man you beta mind how u dey talk oooo

Which one be say Buhari is ordained by God

If u no fear human beign fear God nah....

Seems u ve bn Brainwashed beyond Redeemsion

Just 30k u don sell ur conscience

Beta use ur Head no b children u dey talk to
Re: Protests Rock Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Bauchi, Niger Over Insecurity by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 16, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, we know the emboldened is the reason for this protest. You hate the people's President, not because he isn't performing, but because you just don't like his tribe..

This is bad. But you'll surely fail. President Mohammadu Buhari is ordained by God Almighty Himself to rescue Nigeria from the claws of the evil forces in Nigeria.

God is with him.

God bless Nigeria.

Please with all respect, don't ever quote me if you are supporting Buhari. We can't walk together at all. Besides am neither from the ease or west, am from the north.. I fully support EndSars in the East and West. So is not about tribe but his deeds, even his religion brothers and sisters here do laud curse on him, his fellow hausa and Fulani folks do laud curse on him so what are you driving at?? Buhari Government has done lot of harm to Nigeria than any president who has ever rule. Tell me in what area do you sense God in Buhari regime, I know sometimes God allow hard times to teach people lesson but how can one conclude that this is God at work? I don't have time exchanging views with, cause Buhari loyalists don't see his derelict attitude.
Re: Protests Rock Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Bauchi, Niger Over Insecurity by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 16, 2020
Donspicey:

Bia Mr Man you beta mind how u dey talk oooo

Which one be say Buhari is ordained by God

If u no fear human beign fear God nah....

Seems u ve bn Brainwashed beyond Redeemsion

Just 30k u don sell ur conscience

Beta use ur Head no b children u dey talk to

My brother, no amount of lies and intimidation can stop me from speaking the truth.

Nigeria must better.

God bless us all.
Re: Protests Rock Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Bauchi, Niger Over Insecurity by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 16, 2020
gaius01:

Please with all respect, don't ever quote me if you are supporting Buhari. We can't walk together at all. Besides am neither from the ease or west, am from the north.. I fully support EndSars in the East and West. So is not about tribe but his deeds, even his religion brothers and sisters here do laud curse on him, his fellow hausa and Fulani folks do laud curse on him so what are you driving at?? Buhari Government has done lot of harm to Nigeria than any president who has ever rule. Tell me in what area do you sense God in Buhari regime, I know sometimes God allow hard times to teach people lesson but how can one conclude that this is God at work? I don't have time exchanging views with, cause Buhari loyalists don't see his derelict attitude.

My brother, your hatred for President Mohammadu Buhari, a man, ordained by God, to pilot the affairs of this great country, will do you no good. You can't fight the will of God.

Nigeria must be great..
God bless you.
Re: Protests Rock Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Bauchi, Niger Over Insecurity by Donspicey: 10:24am On Oct 16, 2020
BafanaBafana:

Kaduna south people are in the best position to answer. Because no police brutality in northern states

Kaduna south is not part of Northern states?
Re: Protests Rock Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Bauchi, Niger Over Insecurity by gowonmaharajah(m): 10:24am On Oct 16, 2020
Realismailakabir:
and you are a muslim?
What do you mean,sir?
Re: Protests Rock Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Bauchi, Niger Over Insecurity by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 16, 2020
SilverNorGold:

My brother, your hatred for President Mohammadu Buhari, a man, ordained by God, to pilot the affairs of this great country, will do you no good. You can't fight the will of God.

Nigeria must be great..
God bless you.
You are very funny. grin
Well it's left to you.
Re: Protests Rock Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Bauchi, Niger Over Insecurity by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 16, 2020
gaius01:

You are very funny. grin
Well it's left to you.

I like you, my brother. Hopefully, you go fall in love with Nigeria and appreciate the sacrificial leadership of President Mohammadu Buhari. Nigeria will be great again, my brother. And even greater..

God bless us all..
Re: Protests Rock Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Bauchi, Niger Over Insecurity by Spreadpeace(m): 10:28am On Oct 16, 2020
PeaceIlya:
When the Niger Deltans rose to "revolt" & cut short the oil supply of oil companies/barons, they were asked to select "leaders" & representatives. They had just won a few battles. Not the war. Each time, the "representatives" were flown to Abuja, lodged in 5 star hotels and "entertained". A chaperone was attached to them from the other side, & ensures that they are lacking of nothing. These were riverine boys who hadn't seen opulence, talk more of the extravagance of oil coys, barons who saw these expenses as slush funds & the lavishness of Abuja.

A day turned into two & into weeks, & the message of the "chaperone" will be, "Enjoy yourselves. They're still in a meeting & will be with you shortly". The representatives were "freedom fighters", here to speak about their impoverished people & oil drenched villages.

Often, one or two will remind them of why they came to Abuja, because they were already falling into the hedonic trap. Others will remind the conscious ones to take life more easily - the inability to subdue the pull of money is where evil roots in. They fell. These were conscious strategies. A week or two later, when these "representatives" had fully clung to the web, the chaperone announces that the "ogas" were ready to see them.

It took nothing to convince these boys why a few millions, houses & cars for themselves & their boys (and maybe a few boreholes for the community) and a little projects by the companies was a good deal.

They were making a concession, after all, they had treated them well & understand their clamour. Why should they keep being at loggerheads with the military when they can work together? A little muscle is a good tactic even when you're at odds. The representatives agreed. They forgot about the struggle. The community. They reason they took up to arms. And the people. Greed is a motivator. Everyone has a price. "Concession. Negotiation. Leaders." "Committee."

The oldest trick in the Machiavellian book. As the saying goes, "if you must dine with the devil, use a long spoon". It's a deliberate derailment. Citizens (we) have not won ANYTHING. Just a few battles. If the government wanted to make reforms, they don't need to "negotiate" to do the right thing.

Already, factions are forming. They know you want power. If money is the root of evil, power is the soil on which it germinates.

There's always a history lesson.

Mind if I share this please?

Focus.
Re: Protests Rock Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Bauchi, Niger Over Insecurity by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 16, 2020
SilverNorGold:

I like you, my brother. Hopefully, you go fall in love with Nigeria and appreciate the sacrificial leadership of President Mohammadu Buhari. Nigeria will be great again, my brother. And even greater..

God bless us all..

With the way things are in Nigeria, I don't pray your prayers come to pass at all. grin

Our views are different let's just leave it like that.
Re: Protests Rock Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Bauchi, Niger Over Insecurity by OgideAgu: 10:31am On Oct 16, 2020
Nice one

Re: Protests Rock Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Bauchi, Niger Over Insecurity by DisLifeSha: 10:39am On Oct 16, 2020
There are numerous things to protest for in Nigeria. This is just the beginning

lomprico:
Everybody go protest where e dey pinch am.

1 Like

Re: Protests Rock Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Bauchi, Niger Over Insecurity by DisLifeSha: 10:42am On Oct 16, 2020
The call for restructuring will even be better

AyoConduit:
We must not waste this opportunity for revolution

1 Like

Re: Protests Rock Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Bauchi, Niger Over Insecurity by Clasmanj(m): 10:53am On Oct 16, 2020
ShobayoEmma:
Buhari, a good man with
bad intentions. #endpolicebrutality# Restructure now.

You can not give what you do not have.
Re: Protests Rock Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Bauchi, Niger Over Insecurity by potent5(m): 11:08am On Oct 16, 2020
BafanaBafana:

So if you are in Borno, you will join mass protest against Boko Haram?
From your bafanabafana name you must be a South African.
Re: Protests Rock Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Bauchi, Niger Over Insecurity by enemyofprogress: 11:30am On Oct 16, 2020
Don27tiky:
some of you are the reason this country is backward. We fail to hold our close leaders accountable. Governors, senators, house of rep at state an federal level. Don't you know this guy's are our major problem? They get allocation for community projects and keep it for their families. Wake up bro. President is not our problem. No matter how good a president is cannot succeed with this structure. You graduated many years ago but no job and you think buhari is the reason for your joblessness? What did the past leaders do for u
pele mr lecturer
Re: Protests Rock Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Bauchi, Niger Over Insecurity by Bakr4u: 11:39am On Oct 16, 2020
nairalandankrah:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/10/16/protests-hit-kano-kaduna-bauchi-niger-over-insecurity/
mr. man I disagree with u to some extent, when u talk of power supply, diz administration of Buhari has done well compares to the passed administration. we enjoyed power supply in d country more than ever
Re: Protests Rock Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Bauchi, Niger Over Insecurity by Bakr4u: 11:49am On Oct 16, 2020
DisLifeSha:
The call for restructuring will even be better

carry ur revolution de go alone, LET ME ASK U DIZ QUESTIONS
1.HOW OLD ARE U DURING THE ARAB SPRING?
2.ARE THEY(arab countries)POLITICALLY/ ECONOMICALLY STABLE UPTILL NOW?
Be rest assured Nigeria will worse than Somali if revolution take effect.
Re: Protests Rock Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Bauchi, Niger Over Insecurity by Yujin(m): 12:17pm On Oct 16, 2020
Brandstudio01:
How will any sane man arrested a protester protesting against insecurity as seen in the picture above.

This is the Civil Right Abuse we are talking about.

Abeg joor, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery
Is there any sane group among all the Nigerian security apparatus? Not even one. That pix alone shows the world the kind of evil happening in Nigeria.
Re: Protests Rock Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Bauchi, Niger Over Insecurity by Yujin(m): 12:20pm On Oct 16, 2020
Bakr4u:

Nigeria will divide when the storm descends and those who value modernity and development will grow but those still stuck in the primitivity of ancient Arabia will remain stuck in times. That's their own cup of tea.
Support the break up of Nigeria. It will save lives.
Re: Protests Rock Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Bauchi, Niger Over Insecurity by BafanaBafana: 12:29pm On Oct 16, 2020
Donspicey:

Kaduna south is not part of Northern states?

Is there police brutality in southern Kaduna?
Re: Protests Rock Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Bauchi, Niger Over Insecurity by ibedun: 12:30pm On Oct 16, 2020
wristbangle:
The revolution we clamoured for is already brewing little by little.

I hope by next week we will see hashtag
like ENDNASS, DELETETINUBU DYNASTY, ARRESTALLPOLITICIANS, ENDECONOMICSSTAGOTAGE and more.

You no well!

We voted freely for his dynasty because we believe in it. Don’t get too carried away by the protests. South Sudan fought the North together in unison for decades, immediately they got their independence what happened? Protests can erase our tribe, our differences, our history and ancestral land.
Re: Protests Rock Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Bauchi, Niger Over Insecurity by ibedun: 12:31pm On Oct 16, 2020
Yujin:

Nigeria will divide when the storm descends and those who value modernity and development will grow but those still stuck in the primitivity of ancient Arabia will remain stuck in times. That's their own cup of tea.
Support the break up of Nigeria. It will save lives.

Just remember there is nothing like Southern Nigeria oooo!
Re: Protests Rock Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Bauchi, Niger Over Insecurity by Yujin(m): 12:33pm On Oct 16, 2020
ibedun:

Just remember there is nothing like Southern Nigeria oooo!
We can always agree to disagree. Let's send the Invaders away first then we can discuss and settle amicably. We are both/all educated down south.
Re: Protests Rock Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Bauchi, Niger Over Insecurity by Yujin(m): 12:37pm On Oct 16, 2020
ibedun:

You no well!

We voted freely for his dynasty because we believe in it. Don’t get too carried away by the protests. South Sudan fought the North together in unison for decades, immediately they got their independence what happened? Protests can erase our tribe, our differences, our history and ancestral land.
You can make an investigation in South Sudan today and get to the know the feeling of the people whether the missed the former Sudan. After that will your suggestive question be properly defined.
Let's send the invaders away first after all the only things they bring to Nigeria is bad news. We can always discuss like educated people.
Re: Protests Rock Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Bauchi, Niger Over Insecurity by DisLifeSha: 1:29pm On Oct 16, 2020
And that's why I support restructuring or we disintegrate

Bakr4u:

Re: Protests Rock Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Bauchi, Niger Over Insecurity by goodheart02(m): 1:48pm On Oct 16, 2020
Ovo200:
Pls who else had noticed that boko haram and bandits has really suspend their attacks, we haven't hear any news about any attacks since the beginning of the #endsars protest. Are the service chiefs afraid of northerners starting their version of #sacktheservicechiefs protest or what?
Let think about it
Many thoughts on my mind but can't put them into words now.

U spoke my thoughts

1 Like

Re: Protests Rock Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Bauchi, Niger Over Insecurity by rotadeco27: 1:52pm On Oct 16, 2020
Oponu! Devil ordained to kill and destroy the Nation. God always makes progress not your retrogressive old fool called President. History is repeating itself on his head and yet you came here to link him with God! He is a known failure and still exhibiting the same till now. Just point out an area he has recorded success since he took over. Nepotism will never allow you see it!
SilverNorGold:

God is with him.

God bless Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki Lays Wreath In Russia At The Tomb Of The 'Unknown Soldier' / EndSARS: Edo State Declares 24-Hour Curfew / Nigeria's Presidential Candidates And Their Corruption Allegations - Bloomberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.