Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,027 members, 7,849,144 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:12 PM

Davido Invests $3 Million In Ghanaian Fintech Start-up, Bitsika - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Invests $3 Million In Ghanaian Fintech Start-up, Bitsika (704 Views)

Davido And Zlatan Party Hard In Ghanaian's Rapper Sarkodie Listening Party / Davido Joins Bitsika / Burna Boy: I Am Not Worth $3.5 Million, That Won’t Even Buy My Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Invests $3 Million In Ghanaian Fintech Start-up, Bitsika by RandomAfrican1: 8:31am On Oct 16, 2020

Davido has been making moves, and one of such is his partnership with Ghanaian Fintech firm Bitsika.

Bitsika is a payment provider which uses Blockchain technology and its resultant cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, to facilitate quick and low-fee payments.

Davido’s shareholding partnership with Bitsika which is reportedly valued at about $3 million, was confirmed and made effective on the 8th of October 2020.

The artiste took to his social media to make this announcement and the post reads: “Been working on this deal a while now! I’m so glad to finally announce. My first FinTech partnership. This one means so much to me! Our very own cure for all your transfer and payment issues.”

Source; https://africaatrandom.com/davido-invests-3-million-in-ghanaian-fintech-start-up-bitsika/
Re: Davido Invests $3 Million In Ghanaian Fintech Start-up, Bitsika by BankNaija: 11:31am On Oct 29, 2020

(1) (Reply)

"All I Can Say Is That Mr Eazi Is Lucky" Fans Told Temi How Lucky Her Fiance Is / Lady Killed Oga Police With Her Dance Steps / Tacha Tw€rks Up A Hurricane As She Kicks Off Her Birthday Celebration (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.