Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

"All I Can Say Is That Mr Eazi Is Lucky" Fans Told Temi How Lucky Her Fiance Is - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "All I Can Say Is That Mr Eazi Is Lucky" Fans Told Temi How Lucky Her Fiance Is (701 Views)

Jaruma: Chioma Davido Is Lucky, Mother-in-laws Are The Cause Of Divorce / Mr. Eazi Is Not A Good Singer, He’s A Lazy Musician – K.K Fosu / Fan To Mr Eazi: Is This The Only Sweater That You Have? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"All I Can Say Is That Mr Eazi Is Lucky" Fans Told Temi How Lucky Her Fiance Is by 4Ebiscoo: 8:00am On Nov 26, 2020
Fans Of Temi Otedola were were spotted telling Temi how lucky her fiance is to have a woman like her.

Nigerian Actress and Daughter of a multi billionaire business man, Temi Otedola had recently shared a video to celebrate her million followers on Instagram and to appreciate her followers. The actress and her celebrity fiance has a long way in their relationship and fans of these two are very happy about that.

On this note an internet user and a fan was spotted telling Temi how lucky her fiance was to have someone like her by his side. The internet user said this as a comment on the post the actress made. The actress and her fiance have been in a serious relationship for a while now and the relationship seem to be going very nicely as the both are seen in several pictures together. This has got fan, internet users and well wishers talking.

Another fan who made a reply said "Them the talk One Million followers you the talk Mr. Eazi" The Internet users laughed as they acknowledged the love birds.

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/can-say-mr-eazi-lucky-fans-told-temi-lucky-fiance/

1 Like

Re: "All I Can Say Is That Mr Eazi Is Lucky" Fans Told Temi How Lucky Her Fiance Is by Nobody: 8:03am On Nov 26, 2020
Arrrrrrrh

Looking at the first picture am not sure he's lucky despite the fact his dating a rich girl his looks didn't improve for once. To be honest very unkept !
Re: "All I Can Say Is That Mr Eazi Is Lucky" Fans Told Temi How Lucky Her Fiance Is by nairalander2020(m): 8:12am On Nov 26, 2020
see better kwekus
Re: "All I Can Say Is That Mr Eazi Is Lucky" Fans Told Temi How Lucky Her Fiance Is by EmmaNuella77(f): 8:14am On Nov 26, 2020
He's lucky. No capcheesy
Re: "All I Can Say Is That Mr Eazi Is Lucky" Fans Told Temi How Lucky Her Fiance Is by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 26, 2020
I don't like all these Otedolas girls,they don't date reasonable and responsible men, anyways it's their life sha

3 Likes

Re: "All I Can Say Is That Mr Eazi Is Lucky" Fans Told Temi How Lucky Her Fiance Is by Liposure: 9:09am On Nov 26, 2020
When are they tying the knot sef
Re: "All I Can Say Is That Mr Eazi Is Lucky" Fans Told Temi How Lucky Her Fiance Is by Barka00(m): 9:43am On Nov 26, 2020
Zzor:
I don't like all these Otedolas girls,they don't date reasonable and responsible men, anyways it's their life sha

Is mr Eazi not responsible

(1) (Reply)

Lady Killed Oga Police With Her Dance Steps / 6 Major Reasons Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them (na Wow!) / Psquare Preached Peace.. And See What Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.