Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,706 members, 7,837,583 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Is Kelly Handsome Becoming A Disgrace? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Kelly Handsome Becoming A Disgrace? (7607 Views)

They Want To Disgrace Me - Linda Defends Birkins After Hermes Confirms It's Fake / Faze, Kelly Handsome, And Kelly Handsome's Daughter Take A Pic / Picture Of Kelly Handsome In Secondary School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Kelly Handsome Becoming A Disgrace? by whiteroses(f): 9:00pm On Mar 08, 2011
my bf is terry Gs friend and knows da industry very well, i'm not even lieing cool as I was told basically its easy to start a fight as an artist, cos all of them as you see them have been taken advantage of, they perform and dont get paid and give up on pursuing their money to prevent bad publicity, in kellys case i'm guessing they tried to take the piss but he took his chances by reacting. just my two cents
Re: Is Kelly Handsome Becoming A Disgrace? by kaduto(f): 9:08pm On Mar 08, 2011
Thought he quit music? undecided
Re: Is Kelly Handsome Becoming A Disgrace? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 08, 2011
Seems most people here believe Kelly is a disgrace for having a beef with "African rapper no.1" and not for the unconfirmed B.S club story.
Re: Is Kelly Handsome Becoming A Disgrace? by eros(m): 10:38pm On Mar 08, 2011
He is more than a disgrace angry angry angry angry angry angry

Scum of the earth would be an appropriate definition of what he has become. GET A LIFE DUDE. . . . . . .
Re: Is Kelly Handsome Becoming A Disgrace? by emmabowin(m): 12:49am On Mar 09, 2011
i don't need any proof to believe that kelly is capable of doing what he did.
the worst part,him dey beg make dem allow am perform.na wa oooooooh
maga nor come dey pay am again.
Re: Is Kelly Handsome Becoming A Disgrace? by Natasha2(f): 1:01am On Mar 09, 2011
Re: Is Kelly Handsome Becoming A Disgrace? by koolchicco: 1:02am On Mar 09, 2011
@OP

I think so undecided
Re: Is Kelly Handsome Becoming A Disgrace? by savanaha: 2:35am On Mar 09, 2011
darne:

DUDE IS MAD FOR TRYING TO DISS MI, Fish U no Chop,, U Say U wan Beeeef Me ? shocked grin grin

Is this lyrics to a song or did you make it up?
Re: Is Kelly Handsome Becoming A Disgrace? by mrofficial(m): 2:39am On Mar 09, 2011
^^ No, he didn't make it up. Go listen to M.I - Beef
Re: Is Kelly Handsome Becoming A Disgrace? by savanaha: 2:41am On Mar 09, 2011
mr.official:

^^ No, he didn't make it up. Go listen to M.I - Beef

Thank you very much. I don't even like rap/ hip hop but that line was wicked and wile. Real big tune!
Re: Is Kelly Handsome Becoming A Disgrace? by chic2pimp(m): 3:25am On Mar 09, 2011
Who the F, U.ck is Kelly Handsome?
Re: Is Kelly Handsome Becoming A Disgrace? by Nobody: 3:27am On Mar 09, 2011
chic2pimp:

Who the F, U.ck is Kelly Handsome?

Somebody you obv couldnt afford to f,cuk, duh cheesy
Re: Is Kelly Handsome Becoming A Disgrace? by sley4life(m): 10:40am On Mar 09, 2011
he is
Re: Is Kelly Handsome Becoming A Disgrace? by joepayne(m): 11:23am On Mar 09, 2011
Cant be true, wch club would not want an artist to perform??
**LIES!!**
Re: Is Kelly Handsome Becoming A Disgrace? by sledge406: 12:12pm On Mar 10, 2011
This was discovered after the night club owner wrote a petition letter to the commissioner of police in FCT accusing kelly hansome of damages and causing violence in the club. This letter was displayed on punchng. The club owner claimed that kelly hansome who entered the club uninvited was given the chance to perform just a track off his album after appealing with his close friends to perform.

For all of ye folks looking for proof, why not start with the bolded and quit screaming with your fingers? I think when you get access to that, you'd have much more information at your finger tips.
Re: Is Kelly Handsome Becoming A Disgrace? by mrofficial(m): 12:35pm On Mar 10, 2011
^^ So we should take it to be true because it's from punchng?
Re: Is Kelly Handsome Becoming A Disgrace? by sledge406: 2:43pm On Mar 10, 2011
Is it too hard to decipher my earlier statement? Why not start from there since you want proof and I bet from there, you would see more information as to the name of the club or its owner as well as the station where the complain was filed.

What more do you want?
Re: Is Kelly Handsome Becoming A Disgrace? by chic2pimp(m): 4:52pm On Mar 10, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Somebody you obv couldnt afford to f,cuk, duh cheesy
Sweetie, you know you are the only sugar in my tea wink, my only butter in my bread kiss, and the only lice on my comb tongue.
Re: Is Kelly Handsome Becoming A Disgrace? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 11, 2011
chic2pimp:

Sweetie, you know you are the only sugar in my tea wink, my only butter in my bread kiss, and the only lice on my comb tongue.

ewww, emi ko ni lice cheesy I'm sure you originally wrote that for mamagee
Re: Is Kelly Handsome Becoming A Disgrace? by chic2pimp(m): 4:09pm On Mar 11, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

ewww, emi ko ni lice cheesy I'm sure you originally wrote that for mamagee
No sweerie that was for you me loff kiss
Re: Is Kelly Handsome Becoming A Disgrace? by tosinaded(m): 9:05am On Mar 12, 2011
Re: Is Kelly Handsome Becoming A Disgrace? by able4real: 5:40am On Mar 14, 2011
i think the wise thing 2 look out 4 is hearing kelly's side of the story
Re: Is Kelly Handsome Becoming A Disgrace? by Cipriani(m): 10:24am On Mar 14, 2011
he is another lady gaga in the making. Always want to be remembered through controversies. Dude is definitely a retard. cool cool cool cool
Re: Is Kelly Handsome Becoming A Disgrace? by WhyAWhy(m): 6:45pm On Aug 31, 2011
I believe every inch of this story without verification considering how he walked off the stage at show I was in U.K and the kind of insult he came to parade. mschew, Kelly UGLY

(1) (2) (Reply)

August Alsina Shows Off His #eggplantfriday For The Gram. / Nigerians React To Photos Of A Beautiful Lady Killing A Goat (photos) / Lady Gaga & Fiance Taylor Kinney Replicate The Kanye West Famous Ass-grabbing Po

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.