Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Nigerians React To Photos Of A Beautiful Lady Killing A Goat (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians React To Photos Of A Beautiful Lady Killing A Goat (photos) (7484 Views)

P. Diddy: Coronavirus Killing A Lot Of Blacks In The U.S. / Ruggedman Reacts To Photos Of Naira Marley In Court / Runtown's Management Reacts To Photos Of His Lamborghini Getting Towed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React To Photos Of A Beautiful Lady Killing A Goat (photos) by stam101(m): 8:11pm On May 28, 2017
The beautiful lady sparked series of controversial discussion after her photos went viral on Twitter.

This lady is not only beautiful but also brave, a lot of ladies would run away from such a task but she faced it bravely.

Some male Twitter users who were intrigued by her have referred to as a good 'wife material' while female Twitter users gave are praises for doing what most of them cannot do.

A twitter user, @DrOlufumilayo shared shocking photos of a lady killing a goat on his twitter page, the reactions and messages for the lady would make you laugh.

@DrOlufumilayo who posted the photo said: "If you date this girl, this should be your screensaver. You have to always remind yourself daily what may happen to you if you cheat.

https://gossip.naij.com/1079875-nigerians-react-photos-a-lady-killing-a-goat-photos.html

Re: Nigerians React To Photos Of A Beautiful Lady Killing A Goat (photos) by farouk0403(m): 8:13pm On May 28, 2017
waiting for the reaction to be complete

C6H12O6+6O2>>>>>6CO2+6H2O+Energy

Reaction completed

She is brave not all men can slaughter, talkless of women.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Photos Of A Beautiful Lady Killing A Goat (photos) by Davash222(m): 8:14pm On May 28, 2017
I can't stay with her type.

Imagine

You can't even scare this one, what's the essence of the relationship kwanu

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Photos Of A Beautiful Lady Killing A Goat (photos) by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 28, 2017
I can kill a goat so what's the big deal

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Photos Of A Beautiful Lady Killing A Goat (photos) by Davash222(m): 8:17pm On May 28, 2017
Kathmandu:
She's beautiful and you are not.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Photos Of A Beautiful Lady Killing A Goat (photos) by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 8:17pm On May 28, 2017
Kathmandu:

Good stuff..I need you in my life. Endless peppersoup trips

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Photos Of A Beautiful Lady Killing A Goat (photos) by mmclatino(m): 8:18pm On May 28, 2017
any man that have this lady as wife will usually rethink before doing shit..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Photos Of A Beautiful Lady Killing A Goat (photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 28, 2017
Davash222:

grin grin grin

This is my sexy shape

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Photos Of A Beautiful Lady Killing A Goat (photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 28, 2017
Davash222:

I'm an ugly girl that can kill a goat grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Photos Of A Beautiful Lady Killing A Goat (photos) by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 28, 2017
Wuzyurdaddy:

Good stuff..I need you in my life. Endless peppersoup trips
Do you want me to practice Polyandry undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Photos Of A Beautiful Lady Killing A Goat (photos) by Wuzyurdaddy(m): 8:24pm On May 28, 2017
Kathmandu:
Do you want me to practice Polyandry undecided

You've got jokes grin
Re: Nigerians React To Photos Of A Beautiful Lady Killing A Goat (photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 28, 2017
Davash222:
I can't stay with her type.

Imagine

You can't even scare this one, what's the essence of the relationship kwanu
Do you have to scare your girl to prove your masochism
Re: Nigerians React To Photos Of A Beautiful Lady Killing A Goat (photos) by Davash222(m): 8:27pm On May 28, 2017
Kathmandu:
Do you have to scare your girl to prove your masochism
Babe, I feel great anytime my girl tell me to come and help her kill a cockroach in her bathroom.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Photos Of A Beautiful Lady Killing A Goat (photos) by crazyABO(m): 8:28pm On May 28, 2017
U break this one heart at ur own peril grin
Re: Nigerians React To Photos Of A Beautiful Lady Killing A Goat (photos) by SubtleFRED(m): 8:29pm On May 28, 2017
Davash222:
Smack down grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Photos Of A Beautiful Lady Killing A Goat (photos) by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 28, 2017
grin grin grin Continue to feel great until she will tell you to take a gunshot on her behalf from one of these armrobbers
Davash222:

Babe, I feel great anytime my girl tell me to come and help her kill a cockroach in her bathroom.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Photos Of A Beautiful Lady Killing A Goat (photos) by Davash222(m): 8:30pm On May 28, 2017
Kathmandu:
grin grin grin

This is my sexy shape.
Nice pendant.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Photos Of A Beautiful Lady Killing A Goat (photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 28, 2017
Davash222:

Nice pendant.
Thanks

Re: Nigerians React To Photos Of A Beautiful Lady Killing A Goat (photos) by Ebije1(m): 8:32pm On May 28, 2017
Davash222:

lol..Ode. Its cool sha.
Re: Nigerians React To Photos Of A Beautiful Lady Killing A Goat (photos) by Ebije1(m): 8:34pm On May 28, 2017
Lol..Whr u get dis pictures frm?
Kathmandu:
Thanks
Re: Nigerians React To Photos Of A Beautiful Lady Killing A Goat (photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 28, 2017
Ebije1:
Lol..Whr u get dis pictures frm?
If you have a working Internet you can get everything you want grin
Re: Nigerians React To Photos Of A Beautiful Lady Killing A Goat (photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 28, 2017
I can also kill a goat, meanwhile, some guys here can't even kill and dress a chicken.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Photos Of A Beautiful Lady Killing A Goat (photos) by flames007(m): 8:47pm On May 28, 2017
farouk0403:
waiting for the reaction to be complete

C6H12O6+6O2>>>>>6CO2+6H2O+Energy

Reaction completed

She is brave not all men can slaughter, talkless of women.
You plan on fermenting them with dis your reaction abi.me was thinking is Nuclear reaction.she tried sha.
Re: Nigerians React To Photos Of A Beautiful Lady Killing A Goat (photos) by demolinka(m): 8:55pm On May 28, 2017
Small thing. My babe wey dey close eye kill cow nko
Re: Nigerians React To Photos Of A Beautiful Lady Killing A Goat (photos) by Kachi188(m): 8:58pm On May 28, 2017
now all the chicks on NL can kill a goat...okay o..maybe we'll start a new challenge where you'll pose with the goat you've killed

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Photos Of A Beautiful Lady Killing A Goat (photos) by Partnerbiz(f): 9:02pm On May 28, 2017
K

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Photos Of A Beautiful Lady Killing A Goat (photos) by hodusglobal(m): 9:11pm On May 28, 2017
Kathmandu:
Point of correction: You can kill a goat that is already in your mouth with your 32 grin lol
Re: Nigerians React To Photos Of A Beautiful Lady Killing A Goat (photos) by Tynasparks(f): 9:12pm On May 28, 2017
Wehdone ma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerians React To Photos Of A Beautiful Lady Killing A Goat (photos) by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 28, 2017
hodusglobal:
Point of correction: You can kill a goat that is already in your mouth with your 32 grin lol

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Photos Of A Beautiful Lady Killing A Goat (photos) by hodusglobal(m): 9:17pm On May 28, 2017
Kachi188:
now all the chicks on NL can kill a goat...okay o..maybe we'll start a new challenge where you'll pose with the goat you've killed
Don't mind them all, most of them couldn't kill a cockroach with their bathroom slippers or brooms, except they if they use "Buy dis medicine wey dey kill mosquito well well) O n pa ayan, o'n pa idun, o'n pa alantakunnnn grin
Re: Nigerians React To Photos Of A Beautiful Lady Killing A Goat (photos) by agrovick(m): 9:46pm On May 28, 2017
Davash222:

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Photos Of A Beautiful Lady Killing A Goat (photos) by farouk0403(m): 9:59pm On May 28, 2017
flames007:
You plan on fermenting them with dis your reaction abi.me was thinking is Nuclear reaction.she tried sha.

Lols

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advertise On Major Pedestrian (Footbridges) In Lagos & Anambra State. / How Simi Is Reaping From Chidinma's Mistakes / Anthony Joshua Captured All Loved Up With A Hot Female Companion At A Beach In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.