Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

'Senior/Experienced' Christians Share How You Pray - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'Senior/Experienced' Christians Share How You Pray (192 Views)

Share How You Gave Your Life To Christ Without Any Preacher. / 5 Prophets Muslims And Christians Share Together In Their Holy Books. / Should Christians Share In Muslim IFTAR Meals? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'Senior/Experienced' Christians Share How You Pray by johhbekeboh09: 9:57am On Oct 16, 2020
[b][/b]

As in,does showing emotions in prayer has any advantage for you?
Pls share your thoughts on this subject...narate particular situations you noted this.
Re: 'Senior/Experienced' Christians Share How You Pray by Missyajoke(f): 8:09pm On Oct 16, 2020
johhbekeboh09:
[b][/b]

As in,does showing emotions in prayer has any advantage for you?
Pls share your thoughts on this subject...narate particular situations you noted this.

Our God doesn't think the way we do and his way is higher than ours. Let me tell you OP prayer should be based on emotion. This God you think at times will grant you a speedy answers to your prayers while at times theirs a delay to the prayers being answered not by so or anything but that God is teaching to be patient and trust in him

1 Like

Re: 'Senior/Experienced' Christians Share How You Pray by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:09pm On Oct 16, 2020
I believe Christ's prayer life is the perfect example for all believers to follow, but sadly many are wasting it.

I learnt from Jesus' example and the results thus far suggests that i'm going to be able to replicate the success and victory He achieved over the devil via His prayers.

The most important factor in prayer is the heart of a man, because that's what God considers not anything else. So it's very important that your heart is closer to what God seeks because that's what determines how God responds to your prayers.

God bless.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: 30 Bible Translation Projects In Nigeria Suspended Over Terrorism, Pan / Understanding The Plans Of God For This World!!! / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/11/2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.